travis18352
Vabitotijin

Barack Obama

travis18352

travis18352

Con

round 1-acceptance
round 2-main arguments
round 3-rebuttal
round 4-conclusion.
Vabitotijin

Pro

I accept this argument with some trepidation, as at this time there is no resolution for me to argue in favor of beyond the name of the President of the USA. Clearly I must assume that there is more that the opposition wishes to argue than this; while a fine name for a topic, "Barack Obama" is hardly something that I can argue in favor of. An infinite number of possible resolutions fall under the heading of "Barack Obama." Indeed, it is entirely possible that I have just accepted the task of arguing in favor of the resolution that Barack Obama is the earthly embodiment of Lucifer. I ask all voters to bear this incredible lack of any original resolution in mind when voting.
travis18352

Con

ok by barack obama i mean is obama doing a good job as president.
no i dont think obama is doing a good job. under this president the debt has gone up 7 trillion dollars. when running for president obama said that all the debt bush added was unpatriotic and un american. in 2000 the debt was about 5.7 trillion dollars and in february 2008 the debt was 9.4 trillion dollars and today the debt is 17.3 trillion dollars. so obama lied there. obama said that if we passed the stimulus the unemployment would be lower than 8 percent but it never went below 8 percent until 1 month before the 2012 election and now there are reports out that those numbers were faked. under obama he expanded the patriot act and this mass spying on americans which is a violation of the 4th amendment. the benghazi attacks were covered up for political purposes by clinton and obama. the cash for clunkers program was a failure. the obama admin said it would help the environment and all it did was destroy classic cars and give people a reason to buy a new car from the auto companies he propped up with the bailouts. all the money obama gave to green energy companies. he gave 535 million dollars to solyndra and then they went bankrupt and that was a waste of taxpayer money. 25 million to evergreen solar and a whole bunch more on this link http://blog.heritage.org...
Vabitotijin

Pro

Vabitotijin forfeited this round.
travis18352

Con

well for some reason you have forfited the round so i keep my same arguments
Vabitotijin

Pro

Vabitotijin forfeited this round.
travis18352

Con

for some reason people accept the debate and forfit the rounds. why they do it is beyond me
Vabitotijin

Pro

Vabitotijin forfeited this round.
Posted by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
I would accept this but I do not have direct arguments to support Obama. Although I think it is arbitrary to even argue since the president is just a figure head. To people who disprove of Obama: He is just your scapegoat. We are the problem (the American people)! This is a democracy.. If something is wrong it is because of our inaction!
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
travis18352VabitotijinTied