EthanAuneM
Historydude15

Barack Obama

EthanAuneM

EthanAuneM

Pro

I wold like to see other peoples honest opinions on Barack Obama. I feel that he is doing a pretty good job, certainly better than most people say he is doing. I do not feel like he runs the country badly.
Historydude15

Con

I truly believe that Obama is a terrible president because of all the broken promises that he has made, and believe me the list is huge. for ex. he "PROMISED" to end the war in Iraq, but we are still in Iraq.
EthanAuneM

Pro

I understand where you are coming from when you say we are still in Iraq, but we tried to leave a few years ago after extensively training their troops to be able to defend themselves. When we left though, their army quite frankly were cowards and surrendered to what was at the time a small group of people from ISIS.

Also, every person who runs for president makes promises that they cannot keep. It is how you get elected. Every president who has ever run was that way and it will continue to be that way forever.
Historydude15

Con

Historydude15 forfeited this round.
EthanAuneM

Pro

I believe that I have said everything that needs to be said.
Historydude15

Con

It's not that they cannot keep those promises, its just the fact that they choose not to uphold them, and Obama is the perfect example of this, We need a president or a leader that can keep promises.
Vote Placed by 4God 1 year ago
4God
EthanAuneMHistorydude15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: FF. This debate was really lacking. There were no sources and no other arguments besides basically opinions and promises not kept.