Barack obama is the president of the United States of America- Troll debate

First round- Acceptance
Argument: Barack Obama is the president of the United States of America

Remember it is a troll debate___________________

The BoP is on Freeko, because it will be very difficult to that he is indeed the president of the United states of America.
1. Freeko does not define which USA he is talking about, so I will pick for him.... I choose the one in my head, and the one I choose, is the communist United States of America, where there is not a president.
I accept and the BoP is on you.

First of all, there is only one USA in the world of a sane human. Second, where is there another USA. And here is the only argument needed: According to the CIA World Factbook "chief of state: President Barack H. OBAMA (since 20 January 2009); Vice President Joseph R. BIDEN (since 20 January 2009); note - the president is both the chief of state and head of government
head of government: President Barack H. OBAMA (since 20 January 2009); Vice President Joseph R. BIDEN (since 20 January 2009)"
Also, When someone says USA it means the Earth's USA (America). Until evidence is found that there is another planet or country with the name United States of America, a "CUSA" (Communist United States of America) cannot be thus used in an opposition. Here is where you get the Bop, since you now need to prove that there is a "CUSA" and prove that it does not have a president. So, in conclusion, Barack Obama is the current president of the United States of America (on Earth) and until further evidence of a "CUSA" is presented then your argument is invalid. (Remember Gaurdian, it is the "USA" not the "CUSA")

I never said the abreviation was CUSE, I only said that it was communist, it is still the USA, and it exists on Kepler 69c,
a planet roughly 1.6x the size of Earth. It was here Karl Marx and Engel fled to lay the corner stones a new United States of America. After stealing the Millenium Falcon from Han Solo they made the whole journey of 14 trillion light years in two seconds. Whith them they brought seeds and tools, all that would be needed to start a new America. Apon arival Marx tamed the local beasts with the might of his beard, and used them to continue cultivating Kepler. The USA is one of the most powerful country on Keplar, and there anarchist communism gave them the power to become this.

I have proven that there is another USA out there and it is communist with no president I present to you my shield of bullet proof logic!!!!!

The Communist Manifesto:

Hidden in the sacred text is the story I have just told you, this is undeniable proof that there is another USA out there that does not have a president Named Barack Obama. I await freeko's response.
Vote Placed by Devonal 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Gaurdian_Rock's''s..............BULLET PROOOOFFFFF!!!