NYLiquidFun
iamawesomedebater

Barrack Obama a great United States President?

Started: 2/23/2015 Category: Economics

NYLiquidFun

Pro

Hi! In my first debate I would like to see if anyone is up to debating me on President Barrack Obama's legacy and success. I believe he has done wonders for the nation as a whole, and the burden of proof falls on my opponent to prove otherwise. Please no semantics, just a logical discussion.
iamawesomedebater

Con

Even though you might say that he has been doing a great job he has been running for office for to long. I think he should give somebody else a turn.
NYLiquidFun

Pro

Well, too be fair, he is the only African American man ever elected into the oval office so it seems fair to extend his term of service. His socialist policies I really support and he is helping to eliminate greedy 1% and redistribute that to less fortunate. I just wish he could stay longer as our economy has been better than ever under his wing
iamawesomedebater

Con

iamawesomedebater forfeited this round.
NYLiquidFun

Pro

NYLiquidFun forfeited this round.
iamawesomedebater

Con

iamawesomedebater forfeited this round.
Posted by Jonnykelly 2 years ago
Jonnykelly
Pro, your arguments seem so unprofessional that you look like a troll. You put the burden of proof on con, when really YOU have the burden of proof because you have to prove that Barack Obama is a great president through examples of his excellence.

P.S. It is almost never a good idea to start by saying, "This is my first debate," It automatically lowers your credibility.

Sorry to be so hard on you.