Try-me-at-fishing
Try-Me-King

Baseball

Started: 12/14/2015 Category: Games

Try-me-at-fishing

Pro

Should baseball have metal bats or wooden bats?
Try-Me-King

Con

They should have wooden bats because they could throw a metal bat and hurt someone.
Try-me-at-fishing

Pro

Metal bats would make the ball fly harder and make the game more fun. Woden bats break and the piece that broke off the bat might fly and hit someone too! if the batter is carful enough, the bat won't hit someone. CASE PROVEN!
Try-Me-King

Con

well, if the ball flies harder you could give someone a concussion!!! :(
Try-me-at-fishing

Pro

Did you not read mine? And maybe if they make something so that bat would stick to the batters glove, the bat would stick to the glove! Then there could be a button to release the bat in the batters hand!. CASE PROVEN!!!
Try-Me-King

Con

I read your's and you just repeated the same sentence twice wooden baseball bats could have a coating that keeps it from breaking $@#%
Try-me-at-fishing

Pro

good, good... BUTT! when they have that coating, what will happen? would it someone malfunction? WHAT WOULD HAPEN? DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!! CASE PROVEN!
Try-Me-King

Con

Okay the baseball players maybe on P.E.D.s and get angry & kill or hurt someone badly.
Try-me-at-fishing

Pro

But if they have a barrier and people stay away from them and don't take drugs, that won't EVER happen to anybody and no one will get hurt!
Try-Me-King

Con

Try-Me-King forfeited this round.
Posted by BlazingRodent 11 months ago
BlazingRodent
I'm wondering if you are the same person. I mean, your usernames and debating style are a little TOO similar.
Posted by Try-me-at-fishing 11 months ago
Try-me-at-fishing
This is my 1st debate!
(online)