Turkisherlock
Nordenkalt444

Bashar al-Assad should stay or not?

Nordenkalt444

Turkisherlock

Con

China and Russia supports him, Turkes supports Free Syrian Army.
We don't want to involve the war, there is no reason to stay anymore. He should go with his own.
The Salafis and PKK are dangerous for the area. The Middle East should be under the control Turkey. USA army, CIA, whatever they should leave from Middle East!
Nordenkalt444

Pro

Personally, I don't have any extreme feelings about the power struggle of Assad. However, I disagree with your argument to allow Turkey to rule all of the middle east with a radical tone. I agree that US troops have no business being there, but most of all the war itself is an eyesore for Syria. If they're going to fight over it, I say get it over with because of that reason. In conclusion, yes US troops should leave but Turkey having sovereignty over every mid-east country isn't the answer.
Turkisherlock

Con

Turkisherlock forfeited this round.
Nordenkalt444

Pro

Wow okay, as I was saying many different people have opinions about whether Assad should stay or not. I'm here to tell you that if the rebels want him to go, they must do so in a peaceful manner. And also, Turkey shouldn't be responsible for Syria they need to focus on themselves.
Posted by ararmer1919 4 years ago
ararmer1919
I'd like to take your challenge but I'm having trouble understanding exactly what you getting at. Are you for him staying? Or are you for him leaving? Also what's that bit at the end about the US? The title of the argument is about al-Assad not wether or not the US should or should not be in the Mid East. That's a completely different argument in itself. What does the US being in the Mid East have to do with wether Assad should be in charge? If you could clarify these things is be happy to take your challenge.
Vote Placed by 4saken 4 years ago
4saken
TurkisherlockNordenkalt444Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit