xXCryptoXx
00r3d

Batman Renders Your Argument Useless

xXCryptoXx
Started: 3/6/2014 Category: Funny

xXCryptoXx

Pro

First round is for acceptance.

This is a troll debate.
00r3d

Con

Watch out, i will break your back like Bane, but I will also break your mind, soul, and upper cervical spinal bones to ensure you will not stop with my plans.
xXCryptoXx

Pro

Batman is batman. And because batman is batman the answer to everything is batman, even if batman is a seemingly incoherent statement. Thus is one of the secret laws of the internet: the use of the answer “batman” or “because I’m batman” may be used to dismiss any statement, argument, question, ect. while still successfully responding/answering it thus making anything and everything my opponent says to be ultimately useless.

Batman holding a bomb also makes your argument useless, why? Because Batman with a bomb.

I don’t always dismiss arguments, but when I do, its because I’m friggin Batman.

Why am I right?

Contentions

“i will break your back like Bane”

No you won’t, because I’m Batman.

“I will also break your mind, soul, and upper cervical spinal bones”

No you won’t, because I’m Batman.

“to ensure you will not stop with my plans.”

I will stop your plans. Because I’m Batman.

00r3d

Con

At first glance i had no idea how to respond to our argument. I could no find a single logical problem within it. You being Pro, have quite successfully provided a sufficient quantity of material to support your assertion. I decided to check to ensure you had made no logical fallacies.
I feel as though you may have committed the slippery slope fallacy when you kept pulling batman back into this argument, and kept sliding with it assuming that i would be cool to roll with it.
I don think there are another fallacies committed.
Here is a link that will well describe my next point, but will likely fail at articulating.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
So what I am trying to say is, while all batman does is:

Laughing at the smallest victories, while bane goes all chiropractor on batman:

Lets not forget batman is a big panzy. He had the chance to kill joker, but instead he decided to play with the lives of hundreds of inocent people.

xXCryptoXx

Pro

My friend my friend, there are surely no logical fallacies at all. I’m sure you all already know the reason.

I don’t think you quite understand my argument. You see, Batman booping Bane on the head like that is the win of all wins, the victory of all victories for he completely and utterly degraded Bane to nothingness with that boop. Batman is saying, “Hey Bane Ima boop you. Yep, I just booped you.” and Bane is all like, “WTF just happened.”

Much win. Very victory.

Now my opponent triest to rebut Batman’s legendary victory with how Bane “broke” Batman’s back.

My opponent said it himself though, Bane is literally chiropractor! In fact, Bane and Batman have been friends for a long time! Look at those cuties taking a selfie together. Really its just a friendly rivalry between them but really their great friends at heart.

You see, Bane was actually helping Batman with some back problems he’d been having lately. Batman being such a badas$ and being so strong and powerful actually required Bane to use as much strength as he could just to do something to his back. Sadly Bane being the silly goose he was accidently missed and furthered Batman’s back injuries.So to summarize:

Lastly my opponent brings up Joker and how Batman decided not to kill him. Batman abides by his set of moral standards, and a man who can stick by his moral standards like a stone is a pretty badas$ man. Anyways, Batman is so strong that he doesn’t even need to kill any of his enemies. He’s so powerful that his enemies won’t come be able to take him down anyways so if they ever get back on the street and start trolling the public again batman will be ready to kick their as$ again. I mean who the hell would mess with that?

There really was no imperative need that I rebuttal my opponents arguments because really in the end:

Thank you for this debate. It has been my pleasure.

00r3d

Con

00r3d forfeited this round.
Posted by 00r3d 2 years ago
00r3d
I don't know weather you followed the youtube link...
Posted by Pitbull15 2 years ago
Pitbull15
@seventhprofessor: We all know that feel.
Posted by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
SeventhProfessor
The following exception(s) occurred:

You cannot accept this challenge because you do not match the Instigator's age, rank or number of debates completed criteria.

<single teardrop>
Posted by 00r3d 2 years ago
00r3d
Accepting what? I woudlnt mind a free win as you have the burden of proof.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
xXCryptoXx00r3dTied
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
xXCryptoXx00r3dTied