RetroRanter
red_x

Batman VS Superman

RetroRanter

Con

Lets see who wins! I'm taking Superman's side!
red_x

Pro

Thank you for making this debate I am sure this will be fun! As I am taking the side of batman. Batman could whomp superman with his technology only, in the new movie he knew he could beat superman. Batman can build almost anything from his knowledge. There fore he could not only build a new suit that can withstand crushing blows from the man of steel, he could have crafted kryptonite laced batarangs.
RetroRanter

Con

So superman can fly 92,000,000 miles to the sun in only a period of an hour. Speed of light it would take 8 minutes. The only reason why batman would win in a certain case, is because of Supermans morality. Indeed faster than not even 1/10 a blink of an eye, superman can punch Batmans body to the moon from a mile away. Superman can bench press the equivalent of two quentillion tons. that 4,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds. Batman can never invest in the money to build a piece of technology to destroy superman, since not even Darksied and his entire conquering alien army could stand a chance. Superman can withstand some kryptonite, and eventually some flush out of his system at a fast rate. But say for instance realistically, Krypton is in another galaxy, by the time the sun dies, not even a piece of its asteroid (kryptonite) would have left the galaxy. Superman traveled in a craft faster then light itself entering space and time (theory) through a warm hole in the Galaxy that helped assist him to earth that took a couple years. How can kryptonite get to earth. Well with tons of money, only lex luther has the genius ability to create a small sample of kryptonite. More money then batman could afford, let alone lex luther is far the better genius in creating such technology. But I give batman the detective skills, tactical skills, and psychological skills. Superman depends on allies with powers, and suerman could blow away the kryptonite batterangs. Out of all ways to take down all superheros in case they went roughed, superman is an incomplete with possible plans.
red_x

Pro

While I agree superman is a tough opponent to beat it wouldn't take as much as some might believe to take him down. While Superman has powers that he can use and has incredible strength. Batman is smarter, has more technology at his hands. Superman isn't very smart. I mean he works at a newspaper, which yes I know is his cover. But it was his father that built the space craft, not the big guy. Batman is able to build a space station with all the money he has. Now I am not quite sure what his space capsule had to do with anything. All batman would have to do to beat superman, is make him lose control. Once he loses control the world hates him. They make him leave. And it wouldn't take much to make superman to lose control. Batman doesn't necessarily have to kill superman to win.
RetroRanter

Con

RetroRanter forfeited this round.
red_x

Pro

My argument stands.
Posted by red_x 8 months ago
red_x
Would it be all right to use stuff from the movies?