derplington
apaches

Batman Vs. Superman

derplington

Pro

Many would think that Batman would be destroyed by superman due to the fact that one is human and the other is Kryptonian. Yet, I disagree. Superman is powered by our yellow Sun's rays, while a red Sun wold weaken him to his original state, and a blue Sun would make him even more powerful. These are just reasons behind his strength that I'm saying, because I can. Batman is powered by his training in fighting, and his arsenal. This obviously means that superman the winner right? Well no actually. I thought up something I would like to call the rock paper scissors scenario. This scenario states that although one individual (rock) can defeat another (scissors) it can also be defeated by a different individual (paper) which can be defeated by another individual (scissors).In this case, although superman has defeated enemies Batman could never face, Batman can,defeat superman. He can do this through Kryptonite, superman only weakness. In the comics it is depicted that Batman has a kryptonite ring in his belt. Also in a recent Justice league movie, it shows a shape shifting robot shoot the man of steel with a kryptonite bullet, almost killing him. He survived because the Martian and cyborg were in the right place at the right time to remove the bullet from his chest. The thing is, the idea of a kryptonite bullet was an adapted plan of Batmans to kill Superman if ever needed. Please debate with answers straight from the comics, shows, movies and not just your opinion on brute force.
apaches

Con

Batman would not stand a chance at beating in beating Superman. Face it its just a fact of life. And I guarantee you that a kryptonite bullet can not go as far as laser eyes.
derplington

Pro

You miss the point though, Batman COULD beat superman.
the robot that shot him simply tricked superman to think he was someone else. Batman could devise a much better plan than pretending to be someone else, being a strategic master. Also superman trusts Batman, so if one day Batman decided to kill him he could simply approach him, and kill him. Also for the commenter, the Kryptonite bullet, since in Superman's chest, would have the same effect as a metal bullet in a human's chest. If theres a hole in your chest in a vital spot, you are screwed (especially if the substance in your chest, weakens you anyway). The rang of Superman's laser vision won't help him too much if Batman already has a gun. Lastly, I will probably lose this argument because people most likely won't look it up before saying what they think. Its still kind of fun though.
apaches

Con

Oh so your asuming, Bat man loses him ethics and just kills superman, well if that were to happen, superman would lose his to, trust me superman could kill bat man, and he can go faster than a bullet.
Posted by derplington 2 years ago
derplington
Now that I think about it, Superman isn't a coward right? Well, that means he wouldn't fly into the sky to laser batman, he would stay there and fight. If Batman manages a shot to Superman's head, superman is screwed.
Posted by derplington 2 years ago
derplington
I was assuming I'd lose this argument, if only I would have had the title as "could batman defeat superman?" This would have been more appropriate.
Posted by Teemo 2 years ago
Teemo
kryptonite doesn't kill superman, it only weakens him.