Squirrelnuts57
TheSymbiote

Batman is Better Than Any Superhero in the Justice League

Squirrelnuts57

Squirrelnuts57

Pro

This debate is not a "troll" debate, but it isn't serious either. Most funny arguments if you would like. Good luck.

Batman could defeat any superhero in the justice league. Now some of you may think, "No there are people that are invincible in the justice league." Well, you're right, but Batman doesn't kill, and he doesn't need too. Batman is the smartest person in the justice league and even devised a plan to protect the world against the leaders of the justice league in case they went rogue. In Justice League doom, Vaandal Savage (the bad guy) plans world domination with the help of Bane, Cheetah, Mirror Master, Metallo, Ma'alefa'ak, and Star saphire. Savage stole Batman's plan. Anyways, the leaders of the League are all nearly killed, but being that The Batman escapes his self set trap, he saves the rest of the justice league, and the world. Thus concludes my first argument. To the Bat Cave!!!!!!!!
TheSymbiote

Con

The Flash, could take Batman soooo easily
The Flash could beat Batman before he could blink(actually he can run faster than his eyes telling his brain to blink). Literally he can run a atto second can comprehend that? 12 atto seconds was the lowest time recorded by man. Flash, can rip Batmans head off before he can even take out any weapons. Even if he had prep time Flash could so easily rip him in half. He has a punched a person 4000 times in a second! You are such a pleb bro. Read a comic, Batman has lost to a human before, he sucks at h2h too. Connor Hawke, Martian Manhunter, Bane, etc. could easily beat Batman anytime anyday!!!
Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Hey man, easy. I said this wasn't a serious debate (although I still like Batman the best) but you don't have to call me a pleb. Now to get on with the "debate".
Again, Batman has already beat The Flash technically. Yes I like The Flash, so I am not technically biased, but I still think Batman is better. In Justice League: Doom, Batman's stolen plan of plan b. (his plan for anyone if the justice league were to go rogue) a bomb has been put through The Flash's wrist and if he were to try to vibrate his arm out of the bomb it would go off. He also had only a certain amount of time before it manually exploded. BOOM, Batman (technically) defeats The Flash. Also he could have killed the Martian Manhunter (again, stated in Justice League: Doom). Anyway, now to stop repeating myself.
Bruce Wayne is a multimillionaire, and one of the smartest people alive. Hence the nick-name "the world's best detective". His IQ level is 192!!! That's higher than Galileo's and Albert Einstein's! He knows 7 mixed martial arts, and was trained by the league of shadows, one of the most lethally trained groups in the world. I think my boy Brucey has this fight.
I was told my usual conclusions made me sound kinda like a try hard by a friend so..
I end my argument.
TheSymbiote

Con

Wow dude. If you have ever picked up a comic, you would know that Batman is not good in H2H. Sure he can fight a mob of people. Can you please find another place where Batman defeated Flash? Becuase all you have is a movie. You have to prepare a fight scene too, we can say that we are in Wayne Manor. If you search up Lady Shiva, it will show you how she has beaten Batman. Connor is the best martial artist in the DC universe. Oh yeah in a Marvel and DC crossover, Captain America and Batman fought. Batman said "It's conviencable that you could beat me" wanna know why? Batman stinks at H2H. What about Wonder Woman? She doesn't have a weakness. How about Lobo, he could just shoot his head off.

Squirrelnuts57

Pro

Bruh, don't you remember when you accepted this challenge, reading "this isn't a serious debate".
I read comics when I have the chance. The closest comic shop to my house was half an hour away, and I don't usually have time to get out there. Maybe now that a new comic shop opened up closer than that, I might be able to subscribe to some new comics, or get a few more novels. Also your Capt. America argument would invalid in this debate, also would the Lobo, and the Lady Shiva too. I said "Superhero in the Justice League". None of those characters are in the Justice League. Batman might be able to outsmart Wonder Woman, yea the fan boy caves in a little there. She has the rope of truth thing so she could always be able to wrap that around him when he tries to lie his way into an advantage. But he's super smart! He could most likely out think Amazon Lady. But you said that I have to do a fight scene or state another fight. Okay. I'll do Wayne manor, mixed with a battle vs Superman. Everybody knows Batman fights dirty sometimes. KRYPTONITE KNUCKLES!!!!! But yeah Superman can still hand The Bat's arse to him. But this debate isn't over power. I named the title better for a reason. Batman has a set of morals that make him different from any other hero. He could kill alot of criminals if he wanted to. But he doesn't. Know why? Maybe not since you seem to be hating on me so much for saying so.
He doesn't want to go below that bar. If he kills someone that killed another person, how is he any different. People always give him crap, especially in the Christopher Nolan series (yes another movie reference, get over it) people always chase him down because he's a vigilante and he should let the cops handle it. Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash. They never get burned for being vigilantes.
But Batman still fights on and protects his messed up little city. And he will to the day he dies in every comic series. You have to think that he's better because of that right? Or are you a guy that likes O.P. characters with no heart. Yes I like The Flash and Green Arrow and nightwing and many others.
But why do I like The Bat the best?
Because.....
He's Batman.......
Thanks for the debate bro. You did a good job. But next time don't come off like a jerk calling people lobos.
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 2 years ago
Squirrelnuts57
No, Iron Man is not involved, he is not in the justice league, and isn't even a DC character.
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
Does Iron Man fall within the category?
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
Yes, your font is CLEARLY bolded. Look at pro's font, it's normal and doesn't look like someone head butted their keyboard to type it. Also you did say "if you knew how people spoke back then." Exactly what time period to you is "back then"? Because you never specified. You just out of the blue said, back then. Makes no sense. You could be talking about last year, or when the dinosaurs were around. I don't know, because you never specified. Also one last thing, why do you write one sentence, then hit enter and write another one. It's extremely annoying because you're basically making one sentence paragraphs. Which don't exist. Who's the imbecile now? (Also you used "u". Who does that? We're not texting.)
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
The weird thing is, I never bold what i write.

I made it a larger font so people with glasses could see better

Did u have to search up imbecile you son of a goat (if you knew how people spoke back then or you know what a baby goat is you will understand)
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
Also, could you even comprehend that people find it extremely annoying when you ALWAYS bold what you write. It doesn't need to be bolded. There's absolutely no reason for it, aside from it makes it looks important. Makes. It doesn't make it important. Only an "imbecile", as you called me earlier, would always bold their writing. And there is NO way that bolding it was an accident, so you did it on purpose, with very bad reasoning behind it.
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
One, it's rude to talk to someone like that, so don't do it. Two, we weren't talking about crossovers, now were we? We were debating on the justice league. Not a crossover. You sir, should calm down.
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
Thank you, Pro
Posted by TheSymbiote 2 years ago
TheSymbiote
As you can see there is something called a crossover you imbecile. If you could possibly even have the brain cells to understand what I am saying and read a comic. Maybe, I would not have to do this. I love DC and everything. I can comprehend what the JLA is. Super-Man also got his butt kicked by Venom. Look it up it was a crossover and it was non-canon. If you can even comprehend the word cannon i don't know
Posted by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
Does con even know what the justice league is? And then he brought Captain America into it, which isn't even a DC hero. And that font.... Just. Just, no.
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 2 years ago
Squirrelnuts57
I said you shouldn't call people Lobos. Ha I meant plebs. Funny how that happened. You mentioned Lobo in your argument. Good debate though. Good luck too!
Vote Placed by moneystacker 2 years ago
moneystacker
Squirrelnuts57TheSymbioteTied
Reasons for voting decision: I agreed with batman before debate because he is more realistic so you can consider him more. But pro brought up interesting info to back up batman too. Now in a straight on fight batman would win just because he is smart and I am sure he developed ways to combat super heros just incase they turn on him.
Vote Placed by MLG_Pingu 2 years ago
MLG_Pingu
Squirrelnuts57TheSymbioteTied
Reasons for voting decision: For this debate, Pro wins by a mile. He used better everything, grammar, better conduct, better arguments, AND used better sources. I feel like Con didn't quite understand this debate, because towards the end, it got off track. He started saying "H2H" which I assume means hand to hand, but he should have taken the three extra seconds to actually type it out. Then he brought Captain America into it, who is marvel. I'm pretty sure this is about the Justice Leauge. AND he brought in villains! This is about the JUSTICE LEAUGE. Maybe you should actually read the title before you accept a debate. Finally, Batman sucks at hand to hand combat?! I don't think so. He could be almost ANYONE in hand to hand, if he didn't outsmart them first. Vote Pro.