Batma_brucewayne
the_banjo_sender

Batman is best hero ever

the_banjo_sender
Started: 1/4/2016 Category: Arts

Batma_brucewayne

Pro

Batman is the best because he is
the_banjo_sender

Con

First off, you really ought to define "best." Be this as it may, I shall list a couple of example of "bestness" and prove Batman is the best in none of these circumstances.

To define something first. By hero, I assume you mean super hero, and since you did not limit it to only DC super heroes, I shall incorporate others, such as Marvel.

Best the First.) Could beat any other super hero in a fight.
I certainly hope you do not mean this one. I can list many many super heroes who could beat Batman any day. To list a few: Superman, Spiderman, Thor, Iron Man, Ant Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel, and yes, sadly even Supergirl.

Best the Second.) Has the best sense of morality and virtue.
Perhaps more so. But still, many heroes beat him and his sense of revenge and justice. For example, Captain America, trying to keep America safe while restoring its morality to what it once was, or even Superman, doing his best to protect the planet that adopted him while coping with the destruction of this own world.

Best the Third.) Accomplishes the most in his hero life time.
No. Just no. Batman does a very good job at killing criminals who inconvenience him, but he saves the world... pretty much never.

Best the Fourth.) The best all around taking into consideration all previous categories.
Once again, no. Seeing as Captain America is on all of the previous lists, I might classify him as one of the best heroes, but in this case, I don't have to choose a favorite. I only have to show that there is at least one hero who is better than Batman.

And I feel I have succeeded, don't you?
Batma_brucewayne

Pro

Batman has actually beaten superman on multiple occasions which means he can beat most every superhero, plus captain america has admitted that batman would most likely defeat him, and his sense of smarts and justice is far more superior to any hero while defending the most deadly city in fictitious history. Plus you take away Caps roids what is he a wimp, you take away the bats suit and money hes a genius and a ninja
Your turn
the_banjo_sender

Con

So, which bestest are you defining Batman as? Since it appears to be the fourth, I am going to base my argument off of this.

Batman would lose obviously lose to: Deadpool, The Hulk, and Wolverine. I also feel that, depending on whether or not Batman happens to find Kryptonite that Superman should be in this list. Regenerative skin powers means that you CANNOT kill these guys (one could make the case for Hulk, and there are exception comics, but we must stick with the majorities.)

Batman is less moral than: Superman, Captain America, and Vision. On a list of the most moral super heroes, Batman came in 13th, beaten by all of the previously mentioned and more.

Batman has accomplished less than: Superman, Iron Man, Captain America, Ant Man, and pretty much any Marvel super hero ever. Sadly, DC does not quite have the "Vision" that Marvel does.

Based off of these things, I think it is easy to see that Batman is not the best super hero, as he is not even in the Top 10 of any of the categories.
Batma_brucewayne

Pro

Batman has accomplished more than any hero in history due to the fact that he has indeed defeated superman saved the world and also the galaxy, and batman is more moral than any other hero in marvel due to the fact that marvel heros will kill anybody and so will superman, where as batman will never kill, oh by the way where are you getting your facts from cause mine come directly from the comics, and batman could take down wolverine and deadpool because there is a special sword than can stop all regenerative powers and the hulk should never be included for best superhero due to that fact that he is super OP. Plus batman is one the most iconic heros of all time unlike deadpool and wolverine, who do you think is the best superhero
the_banjo_sender

Con

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Batma_brucewayne

Pro

Batma_brucewayne forfeited this round.
the_banjo_sender

Con

the_banjo_sender forfeited this round.
Batma_brucewayne

Pro

Batma_brucewayne forfeited this round.
the_banjo_sender

Con

First, may I say that your first argument has got to be the longest sentence I've ever seen. It is. Secondly, it appears that you are ignoring me. How rude.
Posted by RichardDawkinsIsBae 1 year ago
RichardDawkinsIsBae
I clap for this instigator, keeping the name of batman sacred. lol well argued and well done.
Vote Placed by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
Batma_brucewaynethe_banjo_senderTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro drops all of Con's arguments. Pro then drops Cons refutations, thus giving Con the win.