Watermelone
maz0915

Batman is better than IronMan

Watermelone

Pro

The Reason I am saying that Batman is better is because if you look at the skill set of each of the heroes than you can see that Batman a.k.a Bruce Wayne has the dominant skill set.
Yes Tony Stark is very smart and creates everything he uses to fight crime, but so does Batman and he does not completely rely on his tech but also his skills and strategic mind.
While Tony Stark completely relies on his tech and has no strategy when he fights, he just goes in destroys stuff and hopes for the best, while on the other hand Batman uses strategy to make sure that all goes well. In my opinion Batman has more drive to fight crime and evil because of his past while on the other hand Tony Stark only has a couple of daddy issues and Bruce Wayne saw his parents die in front of his eyes so he has that passion. Bruce Wayne does not want to see other kids go through that pain that he had and that makes it to where he would be a more productive and careful Superhero because of it.
maz0915

Con

While Batman is every fake comic fans wet dream he is not better than Iron Man. With or without costume Iron Man/Tony Stark is superior to Batman in every way. Let me just destroy your weak and terrible points real quick.

1. I will admit that Batman is the better athlete and better at hand to hand combat. With that being said Batman leaves his jaw out in the open and has minimal protection. While Iron Man AKA Tony Stark AKA Alcoholics Anonymous has an Iron Suit that has basically every weapon the bat mobile has plus can fly. One missile to the face and Batman would no longer have that terrible voice he would be drinking through a straw with Alfreds assistance.

2. Saying Batman uses strategies to make sure all goes well is like saying Batman doesn't fantasize about teens in a speedo and cape. Both are false. As we seen in Avengers 2 Mr. Starks main concern is saving the lives of the people around him. While fighting the Hulk he was constantly scanning buildings and saving citizens.
Watermelone

Pro

Watermelone forfeited this round.
maz0915

Con

You debate like a younger man, with nothing held back. Admirable but mistaken.

Oh, you think debating is your ally. But you merely adopted the debate; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the debate until I was already a man!

Gonna count the lack of a response as a win for myself and Tony Stark
Watermelone

Pro

Watermelone forfeited this round.
maz0915

Con

My opponent has failed to show up just like his hero Batman failed to show up and save Robin.
Posted by maz0915 11 months ago
maz0915
Stop being a nerd
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Everything// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments), 1 point to Pro (Conduct). Reasons for voting decision: .

[*Reason for removal*] While this is a full forfeit debate, the debater who forfeited did post substantive arguments in his opening round, and therefore the voter must post an RFD to award source points. This did not happen, therefore the vote is insufficient.
************************************************************************