TheSymbiote
MasterABS

Batman is terrible at hand to hand combat.

TheSymbiote

Pro

The first round is acceptance.

I thank con for accepting this debate.

Peace out -a24;A039;

MasterABS

Con

I accept. Why not? Haha
TheSymbiote

Pro

Batman has been beaten in hand to hand numerous times before.

A child could beat him easily. (Conner Hawke before his coma)

People like Lady Shiva, Bane, and even Hush (Just by cutting his rope) beat Batman

I sincerely hope that you actually read comics and dont use movies as reference.

Most of Batmans enemies have beaten him before actually.

Batman could be destroyed by Catwoman if she tried.

Bruce Wayne has no powers at all, he relies on his wits and not his strength to fight.

Just recently when Batman fought Deathstroke he needed Harley Quinn to help him survive.

Batman is not a good martial artist, yes he might be able to fight a gang of thugs once or twice, but he is no match to other dc martial artists
MasterABS

Con

Thank you. You say he has no powers and that he just relies on his strength and wits. I find that faulty though. If you don't consider those powers, what is it? That most certainly is power.The definition of power is as followed:
power- 1. the ability to do something or act in a particular way, especially as a faculty or quality.
2. the capacity or ability to direct or influence the behavior of others or the course of events.
Is it not? You do not need your powers to come from something else (i.e; a spider (spiderman), something going wrong in a lab (Hulk), or another planet (Superman ). Power is power regardless. Batman is indeed powerful. Defeat has happened to every DC superhero before. Does not necessarily mean he is weak. Finding their opponents weak point is essential.
TheSymbiote

Pro

All I am trying to say is that he is weak because he is just a human.

He isnt the best, that is all.
MasterABS

Con

MasterABS forfeited this round.
MasterABS

Con

I give. Your last argument made a valid point- he is indeed human. Yes, he is not the best but he is certainly not terrible either; since he's human.
TheSymbiote

Pro

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
MasterABS

Con

MasterABS forfeited this round.