Gallahad072
Parzival072

Batman (pro) VS Deadpool (con)

Gallahad072

Pro

If you can give a reason why batman wouldn't beat Deadpool I can definetly counterract that reason.
Parzival072

Con

First of all deadpool is basically immortal almost impossible to die and I'd like to add that Deadpool has killed everyone from every Marvel universe. Batman is mearly a man in a costume just very good at combat I see why you chose Batman he is very clever and a natural at being a hero but I have to disagree on this.
Gallahad072

Pro

Marvel have already announced that they're going to kill off deadpool so he's obviously not immortal. Also his regenerative powers come from wolverine and he can be killed. So if anyone is able to kill Deadpool it's Batman.
Parzival072

Con

Parzival072 forfeited this round.
Gallahad072

Pro

Gallahad072 forfeited this round.
Parzival072

Con

Parzival072 forfeited this round.
Posted by Beckett 1 year ago
Beckett
Deadpool has been cursed with near immortality by Thanos due to his love affair with Mistress death, who Thanos is after. There was one point where Deadpool was completely destroyed except for his hand, and he survived and regenerated. I suppose that if his entire body was destroyed, he could possibly die, however unlikely. Also e can use guns. Also if you consider how Deadpool was portrayed in the movie X men Origins: Wolvirine, He has the powers of all the coolest mutants. Can batman defeat laser vision? no.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Lol Deadpool is actually impossible to kill. Like you can't kill Deadpool. Aside from that, he's incredibly skilled as an assassin, and one of Deadpool's powers is that he always knows when someone's watching him (like a really hyped up spidey sense). So Batman couldn't use the element of surprise.

I wouldn't reduce Batman's skill at all though. Batman isn't just a man in a costume. He's literally the most dangerous man in the world (that being proclaimed by Superman, the most invincible man in the world). But Deadpool doesn't have any weaknesses to be exploited by Batman.