Krazzy_Player
stonemine15

Batman v/s Spiderman

Krazzy_Player

Krazzy_Player

Pro

I will argue as Pro that in a duel between Batman v/s Spiderman, Spiderman defeats Batman.
stonemine15

Con

I am convinced that batman can beat spiderman because spiderman main weapon is his webs and without that,even with his enhanced ability and strength,batman can beat him with a combination of high tech gadgets and his chi moves
Krazzy_Player

Pro

The main powers of Spiderman are web attack, wall crawling and Spider-sense with Super human strength and highly intelligent whereas Batman has no Super powers or above human abilities. Batman always need to wear his costume for protection and highly depends on his gadgets.

Now, when in a duel between Batman and Spiderman, Spiderman just need to destroy his costume including his utility belt and gadgets and then dodge his initial attacks and finally knocking him off and making Batman totally irresistible through web attacks.

Thus Spidey's faster, stronger and more capable of avoiding being hit, plus his pre-cog Spider-sense renders null any surprises Batman may have in store for him. He routinely pulls his punches on human opponents because if he were to exert even 1/10 of his full strength, a human opponent's head would explode upon impact and Batman wouldn't stand a chance.

With this I pass on to Con.
stonemine15

Con

First of all,Batman can instill fear into anybody he faces.Even those who aren't afraid of the likes of Superman fear Batman. So spiderman will be afraid of batman and secondly, he has abilities that are as powerful as captain america's to the point of are superhumanlike so that he can very easily match spiderman's strength,reflexes,speed,and agility. He has a superhuman force of will and can keep on fighting even after he has been to the edge of death. He is also a master of weapons,martial arts, and stealth.He is also a master detective and strategist.Superman describes Batman as "the most dangerous man on Earth," able to defeat a team of super-powered aliens all by himself in order to rescue his imprisoned teammates.Even without all that,he is able to defeat aliens that had superhuman powers that greatly exceeded his own.

http://batman.wikia.com...
Krazzy_Player

Pro

Firstly,Con states that "Batman can instil fear into enemy's mind. This statement is so false as Batman can never instil fear, only one he used a poison gas which creates fear while defending himself from Dr. Crane other than that neither in DC comics or in Batman movie trio there is no information regarding Batman using that gas in fights. So this statement is vague and thus Batman just cannot instil fear into anybody he wants.

Secondly, Con states that Batman has abilities that are as powerful as Captain America. This statement can be easily proved false by anybody with a minimal knowledge as Batman and Captain America are totally different characters and Con is trying to add confusion in the debate by mentioning Captain America and Superman.

Next, Con states "Batman has a Superhuman force of will and can keep on fighting even after edged to death" and is a master of weapons, martial arts and stealth plus he is a master detective and strategist.
All of these qualities of Batman just cannot defeat Spiderman.
Batman is good with weapons Spiderman just need to dodge his attack through Spider sense and pull all of his gadgets and techs through his webbing and destroy it.
Batman's martial arts is only useful against common criminals and is useless against Spiderman as he can easily dodge through Spiderman.
I like to say that Stealth, detecting and Strategy is not much of use in duel.

Finally, Con States that Superman describes Batman as "the most dangerous man on Earth" which is totally irrelevant for the topic.
Batman was able to defeat super-powered aliens all by himself.
For this I would like to say that Even Spiderman has defeated a gang of Super-villains including Dr. Octavius, Venom,Goblin, Scorpion and many more which is much more than Super powered Aliens.

Thus coming back to duel Batman can only use his techs against Spiderman as Martial Arts and other skills will be useless against Spiderman and Spiderman just need to dodge Batman's attack and go on full charge against Batman, destroy his suit and other techs which will be an easy job as Spiderman can bench press up-to 10 tons thus crushing Batman's armour. Batman has no above human abilities and just can't match Spidey's speed,stamina, agility and reflexes. Considering all the above factors Spiderman definitely wins against Batman.

With being said this I'd like to conclude my argument.
stonemine15

Con

First of all,you did not even look into the link I posted where it said right there that batman can instill fear into anybody. But anyway,his webs is also gadget spiderman made himself so batman can just destroy his gadget that make the webs and secondly,it is also said on the link I gave that batman can bench-press at least 1000 lb and can hold a ceiling that weigh more than 1000 lb and can use his strength so effectively that near-meta such as Deathstroke comments that Batman "hits harder than most beings with superhuman strength."And also, spiderman's strength is that of a spider and a spider can only lift 8 times it weight,so spiderman can only lift 300 pounds.And he can beat TOAA even when quadruple amputee, with facial paralysis, being burned alive, bleeding to death, blind, deaf, mute, and skinless because of his usperhuman force of will and knows all the pressure points of any person so that he can make them unconcious or in pain just by pressing those pressure points.And that does not include his batsuit,which is bullet-proof and resistant to most forms of attack (explosions, blunt trauma, falls, etc.) It is also flame-retardant and insulated. And the gloves and the boots are reinforced to nullify the impact of punches and kicks. Batman's gauntlets have metallic blades on their sides and the suit also has gadgets like aggravating gas and electric blasts, and has a belt that has plastic explosives, nerve toxins, batarangs, smoke bombs, and Freeze technology.He lastly has the power to channel chi.So you need to read all these links I posted and don't go all "Con is stupid and trying to confuse people because he is losing" WITH THAT,I conclude my case

http://www.comicvine.com...
http://www.comicvine.com...
http://www.comicvine.com...
http://marvelanimated.wikia.com...
http://batman.wikia.com...
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
I aint a fanboy a fanboy is someone who cant take a chracter to the point that he lost. Also if I was a fanboy I would say Spiderman is invincible. I know he could be defeated. Your acting like I said Spiderman was the best marvel character.
Posted by legodude123 3 years ago
legodude123
He ain't a fanboy I can tell
Posted by stonemine15 3 years ago
stonemine15
First of all,I am not a fanboy, I am merely stating the fact I found in my research.Secondly,so you are saying the spiderman defeated superman?I would like to see a link for proof.Thirdly,I did not say anything about batman taking down superman,I was stating a quote from superman about batman,so please look at the debate before jumping into conclusion.lastly,but not least,I see you are a fanboy for spiderman,so you should not critize other people.
Posted by spiderman12345 3 years ago
spiderman12345
I hate when you fanboys think batman kills all. He never took down superman stop pointing it out
Posted by stonemine15 3 years ago
stonemine15
And you did not even read
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Oh con lost this for a host of reasons, I merely don't insult their assessment of how strong someone is; doubly so when it is unimportant to the outcome.
Posted by SirReal 3 years ago
SirReal
Ragnar - The weight lifting estimate may seem practical in real life, but this is comic books we are talking about. It just doesn't apply when you see how hard Spidey can hit. Batman is simply out-classed here.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
I oddly think the weight lifting estimate is fair, however raw weight lifting does not equal how hard you hit... Which is a little irrelevant anyway, seeing how neither character is trying to murder the other, thus punches would be pulled.
Posted by SirReal 3 years ago
SirReal
lol Spider-Man easily mops the floor with Batman. I think Bruce is a superior character but without time to prepare, Batman gets taken down. Also, using the "Peter can only lift eight times his weight" is extremely flawed considering Spidey's consistent track record of being a 10-20 tonner, such as supporting a building's bottom beam.
Posted by stonemine15 3 years ago
stonemine15
Well,your attitude says so
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
Krazzy_Playerstonemine15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: "he has abilities that are as powerful as captain america's to the point of are superhumanlike so that he can very easily match spiderman's strength" Granted he later recovered the first of this by pointing out Spiderman being really skinny can only lift eight times his weight; but going into this thinking Batman has superpowers shows a serious lack of research going into a very simple debate. Granted bad argument aside, Batman has a serious edge in the form of tactics... As for sources: con's own source directly disagreed with him on the list of superpowers (Batman is peak human, not a supersoldier), and final round source spamming if not having to be outright discounted would have placed the conduct point in danger (BTW, why was there a random spiderman link in there?)
Vote Placed by Cygnus 3 years ago
Cygnus
Krazzy_Playerstonemine15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Although Batman is the only character in the DC universe that I like, he's nothing without his utility belt. Spidey wins.
Vote Placed by Iamthejuan 3 years ago
Iamthejuan
Krazzy_Playerstonemine15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: How do high-tech gadgets trump superpowers? This was an impossible debate for con to win, without rewriting Batman's history. Bruce Wayne is my favorite superhero BECAUSE he is human and has no powers, but I know he would not win against any of the others. Marvel Vs. DC is just a game.
Vote Placed by InfiniteBears 3 years ago
InfiniteBears
Krazzy_Playerstonemine15Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro won me over but didn't show any sources or proof. that's why im giving conduct and sources to con