Nitromification
clamil

Batman vs Iron Man

Nitromification

Pro

Hai, I'm Nitromification, and this is my first debate on this site, so please bear with me.

I am aware the debate between both billionaire superheroes is a hugely cliched one. However, I have seen only one debate on this site regarding the topic and, in my opinion, it ended unsatisfyingly. I believe I can make a good case for why Iron Man would win in a battle against Batman.

As stated previously I, as Pro, will be debating for Iron Man and against Batman. Whoever wishes to accept the mantle of Con will be debating for Batman, and why he would defeat Iron Man either by KO or kill.

The conditions are as such:
1. Both Batman and Iron Man have prior knowledge of each other's abilities.
2. Both Batman and Iron Man have one week of preparation.
3. Information and abilities can be drawn from sources both comic and movie. However, when it comes to comics, the sources. This means that variants such as Ultimate Iron Man and TDKR Dark Knight cannot be called into play.
4. Be logical in your arguments. The infamous shark spray cannot be used as a base, nor other Deus Ex Machina.
5. The Batfactor is ridiculous. Please do not claim 'Because he's Batman' as I see have been done many times.

The fight takes place in Gotham City. Both superhero's full resources are available to them. The battle is only won through KO or death.

The first round shall be for introductions and whatnot.
Okay go.
clamil

Con

I say Batman would beat Iron Man because Batman has the speed and he has the tools to beat Iron Man although he may have a cannon and metal armor if Batman takes him down to the ground or hits him with the batarang he can easily defeat Iron Man. See if batman hides in the shadows or just uses his quickness he can beat him but if Iron Man hits him with something he may win it is a big test of will but i will vote for Batman
Nitromification

Pro

...so you're not going to go through with the formalities of the first round...?

Okay *cracks knuckles*

1. Batman does not have a speed advantage on Iron Man. Iron Man flies at Mach 8 speeds and, when on the ground moves fast enough to be a blur. Let me say again, Iron Man outclasses Batman in speed.

2. Hitting him with a batarang is going to do virtually nothing. Iron Man's shields have taken nukes at close range at 2% and he himself can take punches from the Hulk, punches that would leave Batman a black, angsty splatter on the wall.

3. Hiding in the darkness will not help Batman, as Iron Man has many sensors that are capable of picking up enemies who are invisible, let alone a man dressed like a bat. Along with this, he also has thermal sight, infra red vision, and whatnot.

I have addressed all your points for Batman winning, and now I shall procure mine:

1. Iron Man, as I mentioned, is much faster, stronger and more durable than Batman. This itself can give him the advantage to him. Iron Man could break him as easily as Bane did.

2. Both Batman and Iron Man have prep time, which you neglected to acknowledge. However, Iron Man is better than Batman at prepping. We are talking about the guy that created an armor in under a week that split the Phoenix Force into five pieces.

3. Unlike Batman, who's arsenal is mostly nonlethal, Iron Man's arsenal is lethal and he's willing to kill, also unlike Batman.

I think I can safely say Batman is supremely outmatched by Iron Man.

clamil

Con

I just want to say I believe batman would win considering he is in his own place and knows the roads and batman has defeated very tough opponents in his time. some of his opponents were deadly and more so than iron man so thought process batman has a very good chance
Nitromification

Pro

Nitromification forfeited this round.
clamil

Con

clamil forfeited this round.
Nitromification

Pro

Nitromification forfeited this round.
clamil

Con

clamil forfeited this round.
Nitromification

Pro

Nitromification forfeited this round.
clamil

Con

clamil forfeited this round.
Posted by This_World_Sucks 3 years ago
This_World_Sucks
Of course Batman.
First of all he is skilled.
Second of all he is legit unlike Iron Man
Iron Man is cheap.
He has explosive batt o rangs
Posted by Ja50n 3 years ago
Ja50n
love the quote Pro :)

"..so you're not going to go through with the formalities of the first round...?
Okay *cracks knuckles*"