AlbertW
LeastCommonDenominator

Batman vs albert Wesker.

AlbertW

Pro

I kindly must say I am getting annoyed by the reason and explanation of batman fans who say he can beat anyone he's put up against . I have decried to test that theory and put him up against my favorite superhuman villain Wesker . The rules are simple to this debate .
1. Both charterers don't know each other and have no prep time and no info on the enemy .
2. Basic weaponry and abilities no character has an upper hand here like batman having the serum to weaken Wesker .
3 . No running away both characters must fight until ones down .
4 . No because he's batman that's not an argument
If u follow thirst rules I will have a good debate and may my opponent has the best of his abilities .
Report this Argument
LeastCommonDenominator

Con

I accept, though I hope my opponent will provide scans and not just opinions.
AlbertW

Pro

Well I will use all the facts I have to help my reasons
1 . https://m.youtube.com...
A . In the video u see Wesker blocking bullets with his speed which looks like he's teleporting which gives Wesker the speed advantage in this fight to fastener the naked eye to see .
B . If u look at Wesker he seems to be able to have great strength due to the fact he punched Jill in the stomach and gave out a sound burgs which is clearly seen which is seen in a huge amount of impact .
2 . https://m.youtube.com...
A . If u look at Wesker when he punches spencer his hand goes right through his chest which takes a lot of effort due to his bones and organ being there which is another great feat of strength .
B . You also get info on Wesker if u listen to spencer speech .
3. https://m.youtube.com...
A . The glasses throwing when Wesker throws the glasses it shows how much strength he sued to make sure it went straight even though it. Wasn't much strength still strength .
B . More feats on his speed and still doing bullets .
C. . Being able to dodge bullets at point blank range another feat of speed .
D . Able to take on two armed combatants in an Armed and semi armed fight without being shot once .
4. https://m.youtube.com...
A . In this video u see Wesker after being weakened with a serum to take away his inhuman abilities he's been weaken but not completely human still shows speed beyond anything human and jumping abilities higher then any known human .
B . U see Wesker being stabbed in the arm by a knife the cut I sent deep but still shows how he neglected it and shook it off wintou showing an ounce of pain .
C . After being injected by 2 serum he is still capable of great jumps and able to crush metal with 2 doses of his injection and heal rapidly because if u see once he's in the roof and is shot in the hand and blood comes out proving he has healing abilities .
D . Near the Ned he's shot in the head and still quiet alive .
There pure facts from the game and video to prove it
Know Wesker is armed with a 9 millimeter Samaria edge which he had from his days at S.T.A.R.S which stands for special tactic and rescue squad but he prefers to use his hands in combat mainly due to the fact he's superior to all humans .
Weaknesses well Wesker has only 2 as I know of
1 . Serum . The serum is a special virus that is able to keep the virus in wekser stable , but stated by the debate rushes I stated batman has no ability to gain the serum thus making this weakness not useable in this debate .
2 . Argence . Wesker thinks he's better then everyone he thinks himself as a god and has the power to show it unless he will rather see his victim die slowly if and only if he has a quarrel with him and have stopped him from making a his plan succeed . While they don't know each other Wesker won't show that weakness to batman making Wesker Without one batman will have to use everything he normally has in this fight .
I wish my opponent good luck .
LeastCommonDenominator

Con

Batman has inhuman qualities too. He has inhuman endurance(Bane broke his back and he recovered faster than any normal human being.). He has inhuman intelligence. If he saw Albert he wouldn't just rush in, he would do research on Albert first. He has dodged assault rifle bullets in game adaptations of him.(This is relevant for Albert was originally a video-game character.) Batman has also kicked full-grown trees in half. I have a scan but my phone won't allow me to paste it.
AlbertW

Pro

I'm sorry my opponent but your whole argument stated by my original rules which are the following
4 . No because he's batman that's not an argument .
A . Your argument where batman does reaserch on Wesker is against rule 1 which clearly states no prep time and no info in the enemy .
B . U also broke rule 3 when u said batman wouldn't charge in he is clearly another wha of running anyway or retreating .
So in total your arguments are not valied due to the fact there are against the rules of the debate .
I must also state this unless Batman is able to take down a thank with his basic weaponry then he can't win due to the fact Wesker has been seen stuned and only stuned by RPG fire which is designed to take out a tank while Wesker has mo ability that not seen by a tank .
By using the current information on Wesker I believe wekser is the evolution due to the fact he was born nature with gentic structure which makes him superior to humans in my own words he's th evolution of humanity only pushed on by the use of the proto G virus in his Body and as history has teached us evolution is always make things better .
LeastCommonDenominator

Con

First thing's first...please correct spelling issues. Batman has the strength of mind. He is, even in a blink of an eye, going to assess any weaknesses he can conclude about him before he starts to fight him. Batman also has many smoke bombs, steel batarangs, sonic batarangs, incapicitation pills, and other gadgets on his belt in order to help him out. He mastered more than 100 martial arts and ninjitsu.(The art of secrecy.) He could just attack Wesker and disappear, only to strike again. We are also talking about base forms, not any mutated stronger versions of forms.
AlbertW

Pro

Pardon my sleeping errors mainly becouse I'm blind well leafing blind but still .
No we are talking about Resident evil 5 Wesker my videos clearly point that out .
A. Wesker has the speed advantage speed is evreything in a fight .
B . Wesker has the durability of a tank or is greater to that of a tank he's been hit by RPGs and has no affect but is stunned and perfectly fine .
C. Wesker is shown in resident evil 5 punching metal and denting it in his weak from and breaking a go.e in it still while weka and at full strength he has the strength to carry a missile 1 handed and throw it not only is this a show if incredible strength but he threw it hard enough for it to explode so he can just jumps out of the smoke bombs .
D . Wesker can just look at batman and break his armor and pierce right through it that's how string wekser is .
LeastCommonDenominator

Con

Again, Ninjitsu is the art of secrecy. I didn't say he would throw the smoke bomb at Wesker. He would throw it down to get to a better vantage point to attack. Batman has inhuman speeds, and if Batman ever got close enough to grapple Wesker, it would be over. He could decapitate Albert with his massive leg strength and a leg-bar.
AlbertW

Pro

A . Again u use speed Wesker has greater speed he has moved so fast that it seems he's tealproting batman can't match his speed .
B. Again u say Wesker is like a human by the fact batman can bear hug him how can batman grabu something that's to fast .
Facts of Wesker
1. Wesker is intellectual capable of creating a virus that searches the gentic structure and when it finds someon without the right gentic structure nessary it turns them into a monster like creature that's weakness is heat .
2. Wesker is clever it is shown he used his old partner Chris and Jill to attack the Russian faceility so that he get his data .
3 . He will do anything to further his goals he will kill murder thousands and destiny life's for his plans he will not give mercy .
4 . Wesker is easily able to lift 500-1000pounds with one had as seen in resident evil 5 when fighting Chris and Sheva through a fully loaded missile with one hand without struggling and is able to throw it Great distances with enough force to make it explode .
5. Wesker is unarmed most of the time speed and superior strength to fight .
6. Unlike Wesker batman is human which means he's able to get sick and cantac viruses and he is Able to get injured by his enemy's because humans can't take blows from an Rpg and survive unfazed try to do that with batman .
7. Wesker has the durability greater then a tank due to the fact he has taken weapons deisigned to take tanks out .
8, Wesker can heal faster then any human " in code Veronica he is burned by fire but the next tiem u see him his scars vanish as if they were never there and unlike batman he can heal his injuries without the use of medical equipment .
LeastCommonDenominator

Con

I concede as my opponent cannot grammaticalize correctly and is too stubborn to realize that Batman's intellect would overcome Albert's, easily beating him.
Posted by LeastCommonDenominator 2 years ago
LeastCommonDenominator
Hmmm.........Should I accept?