DericWM
Vithakan

Battle of the Best Rappers

Vithakan has forfeited round #3.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 3/8/2017 Category: Music
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

DericWM

Pro

The Rules:
1. Anyone can challenge me.
2. Both of the rappers will be given the maximum of five rounds, 72 hours (3 days) to respond, and 10,000 characters.
3. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR PLAGIARIZE!!! And if you have to copy and paste or plagiarize from somebody else then don't even bother trying to battle me in the first place!
4. After the battle has ended, there will be a select winner and anybody can openly vote on who's the better rapper. Open voting will only last for 6 months.
5. I will let the challenger rap first.
Vithakan

Con

I can wrap M&Ms well, does that count?
DericWM

Pro

Well, look who accepted the challenge against the bar savage! The guy with the obvious disadvantage. The guy who's about to vanish like extinct Mammoths and get destroyed like ravaged salmon.

When it comes to rapping I got that great ability and capability, a whole lot of agility, don't see the point of bigamy, and my favorite region is Sicily, Italy. I have no sympathy for stupidity and I seem to function differently. I don't care about big money or the automobile industry.

I'm against this feminist society! Now listen. Feminism was never about gender equality. These feminists never cared about minority women for a minute. My opinion? Their mission is to put all men in financial prison. These feminists want men to be given longer sentences and women shorter sentences. These feminists want to silence the opposition and are winning the competition by brainwashing politicians and well known musicians. In the world of a feminist is masculine malnutrition, freedom of speech and pornography forbidden along with prostitution. And the true intentions of these SJWs and feminists manages to be well hidden and with barely no mainstream recognition. FVCK CNN!!!

Brainwashing the millions with their biased opinions. As far as I'm concerned, the mainstream media are the REAL villains!

There's something I got to admit. My personality is not the most handsome. There's no chances of me ever buying a mansion. I'll never buy a random album by Fathom or that poseur punk band Rancid. Or ever be caught singing the national anthem of the Nazis. Debate rapping is my hobby. My bars will turn you into a lifeless zombie who will be added to my pile of bodies of dead commies and corrupt lobbyists. I wouldn't be surprised if your bars were more worser than the Insane Clown Posse.

My bars are giving you a feeling of jealousy and I can see that you'll be failing helplessly. I bet you like your words to be clarity which is the opposite of your online identity. You'll never beat me successfully! I predict your "bars" to be bestially. Without reason or intelligence. The opposite of an elephant's brain and the opposite of excellence. Full of unoriginal and dreadful messages. You're the type of person who'll believe in religious Genesis with no direct evidence.
Vithakan

Con

dude nice job about the feminism
but whatever let's get this started

reading yo bars i m like WHATT?
To be honest yo forehead look like a butt

you say I will be extinct like a mammoth
shut up boi u not even savage

ok let start with donald trump
hes so orange he looks like a toxic waste dump

he has so many wives for the money
that the only reason they call him "honey".

with so many wives he such a whore
he can only beat me in a race to the tanning store

with his fingers so small,
i wonder how he gonna build a wall

deporting mexicans,
his ego so big hes taking illegal medicine
DericWM

Pro

Donald Trump representing Americans is so embarrassing. This guy doesn't have any comparisons to legends like Benjamin or Thomas Edison! And after his term is done, he will be jumped by Mexicans and then he'll be turned into a skeleton mean a dead president. And just like the other presidents, he is the opposite of genuine along with his former nemesis. Yeah, Hillary is a b!tch. And I hope that b!tch jump off a bridge or ended up in Jeffrey Dahmer's fridge. Or hanged herself on Twitch. Or get a whole lot of stitches after being thrown into ditches.

You surprised that I hate that b!tch too?! She's just as terrible as the leader of the Zulu Nation. Now let's talk about the creation of The Clinton Foundation and about their phony donations. And I hope the Haitians destroyed the Clintons' reputation. They deserve the condemnation. Fvck Donald and Obama's laws of deportation. The Clintons never wanted blacks to have probation or compensation for decades of being forced to work on the plantations. I am against the dictating of televisions and radio stations or the history of racial discrimination. And one day, I hope there will be a legalization of prostitution and marijuana.

Like if you hate Madonna or a fake fan of Nirvana. Like if you hate Anaconda or Barack Obama. Like if you listened to The Chronic in the state of California. Or maybe, you're in the state of Georgia listening to music on Pandora. Or like me you have a Fedora or like Garfield you like eating lasagna.
Posted by DericWM 1 year ago
DericWM
Dumb as hell? I know you ain't talking about me or anybody looking dumb. Your stupid profile pic looks like a donkey with buck teeth and you want to call my profile pic looking dumb? And on top of that, you don't even know how to use grammar correctly and you call me looking dumb. Piss off you hypocrite!
Posted by Confucius1 1 year ago
Confucius1
get a new line up u look dumb as hell