Vanish
Spock

Battle

Vanish

Pro

I challenge anyone and everyone to a hero to hero battle. Then we will settle the argument of which one would be the victor in a fight.

Rules are as follows:
1. Only one version of the character/traits are allowed
2. Marvel, DC, Vertigo, Darkhorse, and Image will be the primary sources.
3. No sidekicks, teams, or minions can help.
3. Can choose a Hero, Villain, or Sidekick.
4. Only allowed to use the weapons or technology that your choice would have logical access to (must be proved) [no random Kryptonite]
5. Must state the Origin, universe, and version of your Choice {for clarification purposes}

Are you up to the challenge?
Spock

Con

Keeping with the "Hero, Villain, or Sidekick" restriction, I assume that I cannot choose The One Above All (the Marvel God of all timelines, realities, and branches) or any cosmic entities (The Brothers, Infinity, and Death), and as these beings are impartial, I assumed we could not choose them.

I accept your challenge, and choose Galactus, Marvel, Earth-616.

Good luck.
Vanish

Pro

Thank you, Spock, for accepting this challenge and I wish you good luck.

I choose Spider-man with symbiote.
His origin is Marvel and he is from the planet earth.

Please continue and present your argument. Good luck.

http://marvel.com...
Spock

Con

Contentions:

1. Galactus is a supremely powerful, old, and ancient being.
- Galactus comes from a pre-existing world from before the Big Bang. He is a force of nature, similar to gravity and electromagnetism. He is, and always was.

2. Galactus' power levels are off the charts.
- Galactus wields the power cosmic to an unparalleled degree. He can bestow power upon others, transmute matter and energy, warp reality, and create life and bring back the dead.

3. Galactus' size alone makes him extremely difficult for Spiderman to handle.
- Galactus eats planets in order to sustain himself, in the process devouring entire civilizations. His home, the M´┐Żbius strip-shaped, solar system-sized home of Galactus — could be the greatest source of energy in the universe.

4. Galactus' is a concept that is hard for any man to register.
- Galactus' size, power level, and sheer presence is hard for any mortal being to comprehend. Spiderman could barely even comprehend him as a force before he was obliterated, like an ant under the boot of a man.

For these reasons, Galactus would easily defeat Spiderman, in any form, and I encourage you to vote Galactus, the con in this battle.
Vanish

Pro

Good argument Spock.

Now to present my argument:
One thing that I'd like to mention is that Spiderman has superhuman strength and so size, in this case, doesn't really matter at all.
Another thing is that Spiderman also has super speed and with that added with his superhuman strength I believe that he could land incredibly hard blows on Galactus with astonishing speed.
Spock

Con

Size matters, when you're speaking of a size of this magnitude. Galactus towers over the Empire State Building. Unless you have Thor-class strength, a punch on Galactus does absolutely nothing.

Galactus, if he so chose too, could strip Spiderman's powers. His speed doesn't factor in against Galactus' cosmic awareness. He perceives the entire cosmos on a different level; Galactus can know the activities of individuals galaxies away. Spiderman isn't fast enough for Galactus to be unable to track him and rip him apart with a mere thought.

For these reasons, vote Galactus/Con.
Vanish

Pro

One thing that I'd like to point out again is that Spiderman has superhuman strength. Another thing is that this is him with symbiote. That enhances all of his powers. Another thing that Spiderman has is spider sense. His spider sense linked with his super human abilities and also with symbiote make him quite a worthy adversary because with all of this he can evade the attacks and actually cause damage to his opponent.

http://marvel.com......
http://en.wikipedia.org......
Spock

Con

It doesn't enhance his powers nearly enough to affect Galactus. With his Spider Sense he can evade normal attacks from most people. Not Galactus. Galactus can crumble the planet under which he stands, period. What will his Spider sense do if Galactus just decides to consume the planet?
Vanish

Pro

Vanish forfeited this round.
Spock

Con

My previous argument stands.
Posted by Spock 4 years ago
Spock
Yes. He is the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe that isn't impartial, and can be classified as a hero, villain, or sidekick. Of course a villain here.
Posted by MasterKage 4 years ago
MasterKage
Nice, Con. Had I would have accepted, I would have used Galactus, as well.
Posted by MasterKage 4 years ago
MasterKage
So... You can use *any* hero, villain, or sidekick from the entire marvel universe?

If so, I'll accept.
Posted by mongeese 4 years ago
mongeese
Also, what's the setting of the fight? And what qualifies as "defeat"?
Posted by mongeese 4 years ago
mongeese
Who chooses first?
Posted by ldcon 4 years ago
ldcon
Can I pick Jesus?