FPSKorea1
asim1029

Battlefield 4 vs. Call of Duty

Started: 11/6/2015 Category: Games

FPSKorea1

Pro

I will be taking Battlefield 4's side. The opponent can choose any Call of Duty games that is Modern Warfare 2 or later CoD titles.
asim1029

Con

I will Be Taking COC Modern Warfare's Side

'Few people admit to buying modern military shooters for their campaigns, and it's not hard to see why. The Battlefields and Call of Duty are derided for being simplistic shooting galleries that hold the player back. But what if it didn't have to be that way? What if some game had already done it right?

I think one game actually did get it right, and that game is the one responsible for everything: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Everyone knows the first-person shooter genre; it's about player creativity, about engaging with a space and shooting enemies in it. More recent shooters have been accused of laziness, unnecessarily punishing the player for engaging with a space in the way they want. But I think that's because these more recent shooters aren't actually trying to be shooters, they're trying to be experiences.

Unfortunately, a lot of games don't handle the experience thing well.
FPSKorea1

Pro

It is true that Battlefield 4 is made for the player to actually simulate and experience the real-life battlegrounds, and it really depends on the player with what you said. And to prove that "accused shooters", please post the site on your next round.

Battlefield 4 is more slow-paced than almost every Call of Duty titles since the maps are big and enemies aren't everywhere like in Call of Duty. But the thing is its way more realistic, environmental damages, lots of vehicles, not regenerating health unless you have a health pack, elevators, and so much more guns, launchers, and other weapons compared to Call of Duty 4. In Battlefield 4 campaign, you can choose the direction of where the story is heading since you get lots of choices to make that can significantly change how the game goes. Don't say "You can make choice and change how the campaign goes in Black Ops Two!", you choose Call of Duty 4, so you have to stick with it. That's my comeback now, let's see if you can make a better one.
asim1029

Con

Its Good for a game to be Fast improves your skill your reaction and keeping you alert at all times
And also What do you want me to tell of Accused Shooters
FPSKorea1

Pro

I have to agree that it is a good habit to improve your reaction time. It can help in real life situations, such as REAL battlefields, a car that's going to ram you, etc. But did I ever say that you don't need good reaction time in Battlefield 4? Heck no, there are actually more situations in Battlefield 4 than in Call of Duty that you need your lightning fast reaction speed. For example, an enemy tank suddenly appeared right in front of you, what are you going to do? An enemy jet is shooting at you, what are you going to do? An enemy machine gunner is in a chopper shooting at you, what are you going to do? The building is shaking and it's about the collapse, what are you going to do? You see, in CoD, enemies around and enemy killstreaks are actually about only things that you need to have a fast reaction time on.
asim1029

Con

asim1029 forfeited this round.
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
asim1029

Con

asim1029 forfeited this round.
FPSKorea1

Pro

FPSKorea1 forfeited this round.
asim1029

Con

asim1029 forfeited this round.
Posted by ellie.phillips1101 1 year ago
ellie.phillips1101
Battlefield 4 is better for the graphics and realism where as Call of Duty has much better maps.
Posted by DarkPoet 1 year ago
DarkPoet
I like Arma 3.....Hello am I the only one?