Jacob_Bauman
jared8844

Battlefield is a better game than Call of Duty

Started: 10/14/2013 Category: Games

Jacob_Bauman

Pro

You see, I was a Call of Duty fan, until the Zombie epidemic that in my opinion ruined the whole franchise. World At War everything was great even the zombies thing was cool, but when I started hearing "Zombies" in CoD conversations more than "Multiplayer" I knw something was bad. Then MW2 came out loved it, all the while more and more of my friends stayed behind to play ZOMBIES. When MW3 some time between Black Ops and Black Ops 2 I was introduced to the Battlefield franchise. I instantly fell in love with its gameplay features and story. As well as Multiplayer.
I soon became drawn away from Call of Duty. When I started hearing" hey Jacob, did you get Black Ops 2's new zombie map pack?" I would always answer" no, I no longer play CoD, nor do I have the desire to play CoD." We would always get into arguments, I would always stated that, Russia is too featured as an American ally, showing up in every game after WaW as an enemy. Id also say that Zombie game mode is too big in the game!!
jared8844

Con

battlefield sucks its boring the maps are too big zombie is awesume i get a lot of fun playing zombies and zombies is its own package of entertainemnt me and my friends always play cakl of duty affffffffffffffff how can u even compare bf to cod lol i mean ppl have more hours playing cod than playing bf3 thats means cod is better right? source: everyone cod owns lol and battlefield drools
Jacob_Bauman

Pro

Jacob_Bauman forfeited this round.
jared8844

Con

yea leave battlefield noob
Posted by TheAustralianSpitFire 3 years ago
TheAustralianSpitFire
That's what happens when 10 year olds try to debate, with no commas/full stops. also, when they try to call a guy who plays battlefield, a drooler.
A little childish from my 3rd party stance.
Posted by Jacob_Bauman 3 years ago
Jacob_Bauman
Yeah Really, this guy is worse that what I expected. I did not forfeit the 2nd round, I decided to not respond to his gibberish, I didn't understand what the hell he was saying, so why bother?
Posted by Aouzy 3 years ago
Aouzy
Obvious troll is obvious.