ItsTrippy
jlove2live

Battlefield is better on PC then Console.

Started: 9/23/2014 Category: Games

ItsTrippy

Pro

Battlefield is better on the PC then CONSOLE because on PC the Frame rate is higher and there is no Console lag on it. Also the Graphics are way better.
jlove2live

Con

Yes on a high end gaming computer the graphics and refresh rate can be better. And if you have the $2000 needed to get one I suggest you do that. You could also get the a good gaming console for less than a quarter of that. The controls are also, in my opinion, easier to use with a console controller. So for a quarter of the cost I can play the same game on my 60 inch 1080p flat screen with only slightly (most people wouldn't notice the difference) lower graphics. As to console lag that mainly comes from poor internet connections. If you have fiber optic lines and connect using LAN instead of WIFI you won't have those problems. Also if you want to insure that you get to play the game mode that you want you have to be on a console. There simply is not enough PC players to allow this.
ItsTrippy

Pro

ItsTrippy forfeited this round.
jlove2live

Con

jlove2live forfeited this round.
ItsTrippy

Pro

ItsTrippy forfeited this round.
jlove2live

Con

jlove2live forfeited this round.
ItsTrippy

Pro

ItsTrippy forfeited this round.
jlove2live

Con

jlove2live forfeited this round.
Posted by ItsTrippy 2 years ago
ItsTrippy
Now see, I don't have a computer i have Console. I have'd it on PC but i like it better too.
Posted by Duncan 2 years ago
Duncan
We get it, you have a nice PC. Now stop being so smug about it.
Posted by Elijahhill97 2 years ago
Elijahhill97
but you have to have a really good computer and other parts for it to run that well.