Run4thahills
dunc22

Battlefield is better then CoD

Run4thahills
Started: 12/5/2013 Category: Games

Run4thahills

Pro

Round 1 is CHANGES for the games. Round 2 is CAMPAIGN. Round 3 is MULTIPLIER.
Who accepts?
dunc22

Con

I must say that i am not a huge fan of COD or battlefield but i have played the majority of games in both series including the newest parts of the series and i feel that batlefield is not better than COD. As for the changes coming into the next gen consoles i feel that both games have not added adequate changes to the game to make it worth the purchase from the previous title, sure there are more effects and more maps and guns but that does not mean that suddenly battlefield 3 is obsolete.
i dont believe the changes were enough to warrant the game to be considered better than any other game like it
Run4thahills

Pro

Ok since I didn't put 4 rounds I will use my counter for 1 and attack 1,2 1.i do kinda agree with you on BF4 HOWEVER there are camos for guns and vehicles,better destruction, and 64 players instead of 24 on next gen. Cod however doesn't change nearly AT ALL look at MW3 to MW2 the only thing they really added was the "kill streak packages" and B-2 in support was VERY dumb since you can die 10 times and still get it. Ghosts however sees a improvement BUT the easy to learn "PICK 10" became WAY too complex since it's supposed to be a "casual" game. 2. The Campign for BF4 is much better then BF3. It starts off flash forward style (but only to the end of the mission) with "total eclipse of the heart" by Bonnie Tyler then it reveals your underwater in a car and one of your squad maes says "oh,man...I don't wanna die to this song..." It's moments like these that have a touch of comedy but don't go TOO far not to be taken seriously. Ghosts I have to admit I was disappointed since it's SOUTH AMERICA who's the enemy now and they take a satellite leading to a enemy stronger then you. I was disappointed because I wanted a to kill a actual threat to us like the towel heads in Afghanistan. Also how does a satellite damage us so much a nation with the largest navy AND Air Force in the world to which you could throw canada in there too. At least battlefield 4 you face china and Russia which China is a large threat with so much of our goods coming from them and them taking up 1/7 of the population of the whole world. Overall I think CoD is not that bad it's just a bit over done releasing a game every year.
dunc22

Con

dunc22 forfeited this round.
Run4thahills

Pro

Run4thahills forfeited this round.
dunc22

Con

dunc22 forfeited this round.
Posted by dunc22 3 years ago
dunc22
I am sorry run4thahills i had no time to debate this.

Voters I forfeit please vote Pro
Posted by Run4thahills 3 years ago
Run4thahills
Are you ganna respond?
Posted by Run4thahills 3 years ago
Run4thahills
So what is your argument dunc22
Vote Placed by GarretKadeDupre 3 years ago
GarretKadeDupre
Run4thahillsdunc22Tied
Reasons for voting decision: wow such concession much forfeit