witherpig
Mrlowe

Battlefield vs. Call Of Duty

Started: 5/15/2014 Category: Games

witherpig

Pro

first round acceptance pro=battlefield con=cod
Mrlowe

Con

I accept your challenge and wish for a good, civil debate.
witherpig

Pro

call of duty ghosts was not very good(it caused people to quit Infinity Ward) but battlefield4 was much better.
Mrlowe

Con

Call of Duty extends much past Ghosts. MW1 set the stage for modern day first person shooters and won multiple Game of the Year awards. World at War introduced nazi zombies, an incredibly fun, fast paced game mode that was always fun to play with friends. Does battlefield have nazi zombies? MW2 is widely considered the best Call of Duty for the innovations it made on multiplayer mode, such as having multiple killstreaks. Does battlefield have killstreaks? Black Ops 1 had a great story, great online, and improved on Nazi Zombies even further. Do any of the battlefields have a great story?

You have to look past this current generation to see that thus far, Call of Duty has just been the more overall successful series. Battlefield is great, don't get me wrong; the graphics are top notch, the gameplay is top notch, the maps are generally very well designed, but Call of Duty has this unique game feel that no other first person shooter has come close to matching. Along with that, the maps are small, killstreaks are a very cool feature that rewards a player for getting kills, the game modes are always fun and fast paced, and they always add some extra feature besides online and campaign mode to keep you coming back for more. If you want to say that Battlefield 4 is better than Call of Duty: Ghosts, then fine. I'll accept that, heck, I'll even agree with that. But I do not agree with the statement that the Battlefield series is better than the CoD series.
witherpig

Pro

witherpig forfeited this round.
Mrlowe

Con

So I win, right?
witherpig

Pro

witherpig forfeited this round.
Mrlowe

Con

Mrlowe forfeited this round.
Posted by Only-Human 2 years ago
Only-Human
I hate how my fellow battlefield fans do this
Posted by derplington 2 years ago
derplington
People should put these arguments in opinions if they only argue about gameplay. Graphics and glitches are completely different. And I like both games, just battlefield more so than CoD.
Posted by DylanLang 2 years ago
DylanLang
I take my side as con. Battlefield has the same graphics as Call of Duty but the game play is far worst. I loved the Black Ops 2 Campaign but hated the Battlefield 3 Campaign. Besides i love debunking glitches that can benefit the game play and the online CoD games have way more, and i completely love the house glitch in nuke town.