Dubloon
TheTrollHater

Beck makes better music that radiohead

Started: 8/21/2012 Category: Arts

Dubloon

Pro

I believe so, so I am pro.

First round is for acceptance
TheTrollHater

Con

I've considered it, and I will give you another chance before I prosecute you for being a troll. You seem to put forth ok arguments sometimes, but other arguments you have creates are absolutely ridiculous. I am accepting this debate because the resolution is too subjective. You need a more debateable resolution that both sides can present arguments in. Voters will vote based on beliefs, not arguments.

Keep producing those good arguments and stop with the subjective debates.
Dubloon

Pro

I was just trying to have fun. I didn't work, I will admit that, but "trolling" wasn't on my mind. The people who accepted knew that I wasn't going to try anyway.

Thanks for the advice. I'll let this thread expire, or you can, and make another one.
TheTrollHater

Con

Alright, I see. Well, just remember no more too subjective (now sometimes an appropriate subject has to be a little subjective), but this clearly was too subjective. No one can bring forth real arguments that actually prove one side's case or the other. This debate's outcome will be determined on who votes on it.

Voters, please vote tie.
Dubloon

Pro

Dubloon forfeited this round.
TheTrollHater

Con

Vote tie.
Dubloon

Pro

Dubloon forfeited this round.
TheTrollHater

Con

TheTrollHater forfeited this round.