beavertamer69
PowerPikachu21

Bee Movie 2

beavertamer69 has forfeited round #5.
Started: 12/16/2016 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

beavertamer69

Pro

There needs to be a Bee Movie 2 otherwise we will all get rekt m8 and my life will never be complete without it. We also need it for dank memas cause they are quite spicy. I will kms if there is no Bee Movie 2 so vote n3rds.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Which is exactly why it shouldn't get a sequel. It's an old movie, and nowadays, people are making videos like "everytime they say 'bee' it goes faster" and other such things.

Frozen was a good movie; it's recent, and it had good jokes, though there are the memes ("Let it go", and other quotes). But I don't think it's as severe as bee.

If the Instigator returns, I'll give a better reason as to why the Bee Movie should be left behind, just like harambe should be.

To summarize my first argument, making a sequel would only make more memes, and make the internet worse.
beavertamer69

Pro

Memes are the greatest things in the America m8. Memes are da best and I need Bee Movie 2 for my cult in order for my life to be complete so i can kms
PowerPikachu21

Con

My opponent's argument consists of 2 things: 1) Memes are awesome, and 2) he's important and special. I will refute both these points as civil as possible. Then, I'll start my argument.

Rebuttal:

Memes are awesome:

Is this an objective statement? What is dat boi doing on a unicycle? What did Harambe do to make himself a celebrity? Why must we let it go?

My point is, memes can be annoying. Bee Movie was released more than 5 years ago, so everything it done with. No more memes, please. Pro must give us a clear reason to why memes are awesome (Do not say "because dank memes r da lyfe, m8!", because that's stupid, and circular reasoning.)

My opponent is special and important:

Sorry, I don't like mudkips. No offense, but you aren't authority. I don't care about strangers as much as my sister... Sorry. You just don't have authority. Are you the CEO of Dreamworks? No you're not. You're one person, and it takes thousands, maybe even millions to demand sequels. But, ultimately, it's up to the company themselves to make that happen.

I don't mean any harm for my opponent. I'm just trying to express his lack of authority. His argument is invalid.

Argument:

Does bee movie deserve a sequel? I'm not going to watch it again, mostly because I don't like the memes related to it. Which is exactlymy argument: Making a sequel would only make matters worse, spawning more memes, YouTube videos, and having people upset. There's no reason for a Bee Movie 2. Instead, make another Shrek movie. It's not as severe as Bee Movie, and has nice humour, and people request he joins Smash Bros.

Vote me if you want another Shrek movie.
beavertamer69

Pro

ur mom
ps
ghey
PowerPikachu21

Con

Tu hablo Ingles? I think my opponent doesn't like me anymore. Okay then... I'm sorry for troubling you. I'll just be on my way...

Yes, my mother is gay. So am I. Christmas is just around the corner, after all! Of course we're happy.

......

Bee Movie isn't as good as Shrek. Shrek's associated with MLG memes, and is one of the most highly requested TV characters for Smash, aside from Goku.

......

Pikachu has higher authority, as it's the mascot of Pokemon. Mudkip is just a meme. No wait, Mudkip has a fan club on DeviantArt! Well, Pikachu has so many fans, a ghost is dressing up as him for Halloween (Mimikyu).

......

There's 2 more rounds of this. If you vote for Pro, Vespiquen will give you free honey. If you vote for Con, Mimikyu will visit your house.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Cresselia adores giving people wonderful dreams. Also, my arguments have been dropped, in case the readers have forgotten.
Posted by Perussi 1 year ago
Perussi
U from ESM?