DeusMortisEst
Dale.G

Behemoth are not a Freemason Band

DeusMortisEst

DeusMortisEst

Pro

A while ago, shortly before you banned me from your group, you decided arbitrarily that I must be a Freemason. Your logic was that a band I listen to, Polish Blackened Death Metal band Behemoth, are (in your words, and your words only) a Freemason band. You came to the conclusion that Behemoth are Freemasons based on the fact that they have a song called 'Horns Ov Baphomet', and the fact that the aforementioned song was on an album called Zos Kia Cultus, which has a picture of a Baphomet-like creature on the cover.

I would like to debate you on whether or not they are, indeed, Freemasons.
Dale.G

Con

lol The Behemoth is a Freemasonry symbol here is my proof and Evidence that the The Behemoth is a Freemasonry symbol please check out this link

i rest my case what more proof dose Paddy want lol ehehhehehehehehehehhehehe,ahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
DeusMortisEst

Pro

This video doesn't mention Behemoth.

Your argument seems to hinge on the notion that if an artist creates something that depicts or references an entity, that must automatically mean that the artist actively worships said entity, which means that the authors of any book of the bible that references a demon or a 'false god' were active worshippers of the demon or 'false god'.

There is not much more I can argue because you haven't really made much of an argument.
Dale.G

Con

Paddy if you watched the video Evidence I have given you,
you would see that Behemoth symbol next to the Freemason Paddy why are you trying to deny what is being presented to you Paddy you need to be honest and tell the truth anyone who watches the video proof that I have shown
will see that Behemoth Symbol is being used in the Freemasonry Paddy I notice you did not give any links or any way of defending your position lol here is another link http://villains.wikia.com...(religion)

/ Me Quote and Freemasonry is a cult
DeusMortisEst

Pro

You're confused.

Behemoth is a name of a band.

The entity you are claiming they worship is Baphomet.

Try to keep up.

Maybe Freemasonry IS a cult, I don't see how that is even relevant here...
Dale.G

Con

Paddy where is your proof and evidence that Behemoth is a band lol

Paddy prove your point
DeusMortisEst

Pro

I don't know how you went 3 rounds of this debate without accepting and understanding that Behemoth are a band, especially since I clearly stated it all the way back in round one.

However, here is the evidence:

http://en.wikipedia.org...(band)

http://www.metal-archives.com...
Dale.G

Con

lol Paddy one of the links you gave I read where it say's this The band started as a traditional black metal act (1991-1996), then merged to a blackened death metal style (1997-2003) and finally evolved to a modern death metal band (2004-now).

Krzysztof Azarewicz wrote many of the lyrics on the following albums: Satanica, Thelema.6, Zos Kia Cultus,

/ Me Quote so Paddy you are listing to Satanica and cultus music and Freemason they are into Satanica, and Cultus, music and when I clicked onto Cultus, I found in the song list Horns ov Baphomet so Paddy do you listen to that song called horns ov Baphomet Paddy I rest my case again checkmate I win,
DeusMortisEst

Pro

Ok Dale, so of the three albums you listed ('Satanica', 'Thelema.6', 'Zos Kia Cultus') I've only actually heard one (Zos Kia Cultus).

Again you make the assumption that art necessarily imitates life. You have not provided any proof that any members of Behemoth actively worship Baphomet, or are members of the Freemasons. You have shown evidence that the band are are interested in such subjects, but not that their interest is rooted in their religious ideas.

Also, the lyricist you mentioned (Krzysztof Azarewicz) isn't actually a member of Behemoth, he has just contributed lyrics to three of their nine (soon to be ten) albums. That is a huge minority of their lyrics.

Yes there is a song called Horns Ov Baphomet on Zos Kia Cultus, and yes I have listened to it before. That is wholly irrelevant to the debate.
Dale.G

Con

Paddy I don't think you understand Baphomet is within the Freemasonry here I will post again the video evidence that Baphomet is in the Freemasonry http://www.youtube.com...

/ Me Quote Paddy you listen to Satanica, and Cultus, Music thus PROOF: Illuminati Freemasons Worship Baphomet (Satan, Lucifer)

/ Me Quote Paddy you now know that Baphomet is within the Freemasonry thus I have proven to you the evidence is right there it is you that needs to take the time to listen to what has being presented to you But I can see that you do not accept the truth but Paddy weather you like it or not you listen to evil music I thought you did not believe in God Paddy needs to learn to accept the truth :) even if the truth hurt's :)
Posted by CIIReligion 4 years ago
CIIReligion
Dale, how many other conspiracy theories, that are not proven, can you use to prove you are wrong to everyone? Do you even know what a Freemason is without YouTube? I still want to see proof!
Vote Placed by Aceviper2011 4 years ago
Aceviper2011
DeusMortisEstDale.GTied
Reasons for voting decision: con did not even put up any arguements.
Vote Placed by minstrel 4 years ago
minstrel
DeusMortisEstDale.GTied
Reasons for voting decision: Halfway through the debate con admitted that he didn't understand what the debate was about. That, his terrible spelling and grammar, and the fact that he used highly unreliable sources caused him to lose points.
Vote Placed by Deadlykris 4 years ago
Deadlykris
DeusMortisEstDale.GTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con barely understood the subject matter of the debate. I could care less about some Shiny Happy Death Metal band.
Vote Placed by likespeace 4 years ago
likespeace
DeusMortisEstDale.GTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was unable to provide any evidence that Behemoth are Freemasons, besides that one song had Baphomet in the title, and Baphomet is a Freemason figure. Pro points out that is weak and uncompelling evidence. *** Unfortunately for Pro, he was the instigator and as such had the burden of proof. He provided no evidence that Behemoth's members are NOT Freemasons. A quick Google search showed there was evidence he could've used such as the lead vocalists website and a near-arrest, both implying that he doesn't believe in any religions including Freemasonry. *** However, Pro's sources proved what they claimed. while Con's sources did not, and this error was rightly called out by Pro.. I thus award sources to Pro. Also, Pro's S&G contained far fewer errors.
Vote Placed by rowsdower 4 years ago
rowsdower
DeusMortisEstDale.GTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con lost conduct for his juvenile use of pretend laughter.Con lost spelling and grammar for obvious reasons. Con lost on reliable sources because he used conspiracy theory websites and videos . Con somehow failed to understand that Behemoth is a band in the third round of his debate about the band behemoth.