Being Atheist means being Inhuman (Atheism is Anti-Humanism)

In the name of God, The Most Gracious & The Most Merciful.

May Peace & Mercy of Almighty God be Upon All of You..!

The topic under debate will be "Being Atheist means being Inhuman" or we can say that atheism is anti-humanism.

Where we define

An Atheist: One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

First Round is of Acceptance but If Con would like to Take BOP(Burden of Proof) & build his case He can go ahead or else I would present my Views, then the debate will go on to defy each others claim,
I have let lose the Limit of text to express yourself better but please be precise & use simple English to reach all readers.

• The Pro should be an atheist, wise learned person and rational & logical thinker.
  • Evidence can be a logical statement, Proven Facts & History.
  • Illustrate Examples.
  • Be Precise and to the point.
  • Both can Establish Their Own Cases [Please Sensible]

Purpose: Well the purpose of my previous, this and up coming debates is never to hurt any personal or private feelings of anyone I believe the purpose always be to learn and seek knowledge and establish Truth & the right facts and to make understanding the difference between Rational & Irrational Thoughts. And Logical & Illogical Views.

As an opening statement, I would like to know first what is you definition of a human, and what are the standards of a human that you are stating in this debate,since you are claiming that atheists are not humans, so I would like to know what branch of the human topic you are talking about.
Either ways I'm going to present my claim by saying that any person on this world can be a human, and especially the proper atheists are considered to be the best type of humans on earth, and the most valued ones.
What I think is this, a person can be considered a proper human being if he knows, and builds his thoughts, on evidence, and on clever thinking, and logic.
Now when you present your ideas, and tell me why specifically do you think atheists are not humans, in details, and in more specific manner, we can start the real deal.

LoopsEye forfeited this round.

Drthrax forfeited this round.
& is waiting for reply from loopseye.

In the Name of God Most Gracious Most Merciful.

That was not fair Con! I was willing to debate someone capable of debating and understanding and you did not even know what the debate is about... or a person can at least look-up the definition of words. I'm Sorry but you have not done that instead I was waiting for argument since two days & Con has come up with some words that he does not understands what is the debate about?

Anyways I would like to start my argument since already a round is wasted I was waiting for an argument or BOP but that’s not it so there we take it as only an acceptance and this round will be of establishing case.. I would start my presentation Now...

The Topic Under debate is My Stance of Considering Atheism an Anti-Humanist Movement & an Atheist as an Inhuman Person... so let me start with the definitions.

Definitions: (Wikipedia & Google)

Atheist :( Noun) One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

Inhuman :( Adjective) Lacking human qualities of compassion and mercy; cruel and barbaric. Not human in nature or character.

Atheism: The theory or belief that God does not exist.

Now Let us see the definition of "Humanism" : Humanism is a group of philosophies and ethical perspectives which emphasize the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively.

So... Anti-Humanism is of course opposite to Humanism i.e. (As according to Wikidict & Collins Dictionary)

Anti-Humanism: The philosophies and ethicales which degrade the value and agency of human beings, individually and collectively.;

Consider the following News Clipping:

47-year-old Kevin McKeither has been charged with beating and raping a 77-year-old woman (umm… what?) at knife-point. The attacker ripped her dress, and threatened he would cut her throat if she didn’t do what he told her to do. He pushed her to the ground, stood on her chest and [then] raped her before leaving.

When the woman asked him, “Don’t you have any decency?” he said these words:

You stupid woman, there is no decency. There is no God.

This statement is my argument in the nutshell!

Need of a Supernatural God:

Al-Wasi (The Omnipresent), Al-Qadeer (The Omnipotent), Al-Aleem (The Omniscient)

Above are the attribute of the Supernatural being which Muslims believe, Allah. (There are 99 attributes of Allah)

Omnipresent means: He is present everywhere.

Omnipotent means: He is capable of doing anything.

Omniscient means: He is All Knowing.

Now when a person has his 'belief' in a being that is present everywhere, is capable of doing anything & is all knowing. This is a key for him to Do Good & Refrain from Doing Bad. (How? we will see later)

A Non-believer of God:

What can stop a non-believer (of God) from doing wrong and what can tend him to do Good?

Ethics? Moral Values? His Self-Conscious? Guilt Factor? These are the possible things or you can say or Law & Enforcement? His fear of death? Love etc. etc. Is there anyone who can stop this man from doing wrong and convince for doing good?

Let me ask you?

Is Stealing/Robbing Good or Bad? Everyone will say Its Bad

If I hypothetically say I am a Logical Person I do everything with fair logic & I believe in Science! & I say I am a great Robber & a great Smuggler its awesome it brings me lots of money I have earned a lot and I’m earning day & night I just love it and I will never stop robbing unless there is any harm for me in it?

Just Tell Me Only One Reason LOGICAL & SCIENTIFIC Why I should stop robbing & Smuggling what is wrong in it for me?

Advice to Atheist

Reply from Atheist

Fear God He will not spare you on day of Judgment!

There is nothing like God! I don’t believe in God & There is No more life after death & Nothing like day of “Judgment”

Police will catch you and sue you

I have Government in My Pocket I have Billions they are on my payroll I can buy the court!

People will kill your family

I have Hundreds of Guards out there! I Just Love Robbing its very helpful no word and Money! Money!

Its Harmful to someone

Yey! It’s harmful to someone but not to me Why I should stop doing it?

If you steal yourself conscious will not digest it.

My Conscious is Logical & Scientific There is no reason I find it wrong!

Let’s analyze the following Scenarios from Our Daily Life

Believer of Allah

If Husband & Wife are at death stake… and falling from a mountain Only One can be saved There is not chance that both can survive.

Let me die and save my spouse, But Why should I die?

Why? How is this going to benefit me? I will die and my story finish there is no other life? We live only once! If I’m Alive I can marry a hundred!

If I Survive He will know my loyalty for him & people will praise me.

To hell with the Praise, “After us, the deluge.” I have to be alive to listen praise & show loyalty

Let me die and save my friend, but why should I die?

Why? Allah is watching, I will be rewarded for this kindness even if I die Paradise is there for me. God is Just he will reward me & If I survived It would be enough proof of my loyalty & Love for Him

There a Person Finds a Money Safe. There is no chance of being caught

Holy Ghost! It’s a Jackpot Man!! Thousands of Dollars! It’s going to change my life now! Should I steal it or not? No one is watching! It’s Destined for ME! Might is Right Its all Mine Now!

GOD! Thousands of Dollars… No It’s someone’s money GOD is watching… If I steal it will be a curse on me in this life and afterlife. Its wrong someone’s hard work God will give me more I am not going to take it. Instead I will tell him and God Will reward me more than this Here & Hereafter.

If One can lie and there is no way he will be caught

There is only his conscious which can stop him & his guilt… we know human nature one very easily overcomes his guilt factors and then can anything stop him from doing wrong?

If even I lie here indeed no one knows that I am lying but Allah Knows It He Knows my heart. There is a grave punishment for it. At the day of judgment

If a person finds someone alone and that person needs immediate help Why will an atheist help him? If he is one who cares not and is not bothered by anyone. He does that when people see him doing so that he will be praised! But there is no one watching

If someone comes to a believer of God. He will tend to do Good deeds even if he is alone because He Knows someone is always there above all and his justice will not spare me!

I can go on & on to give such examples where there is nothing can stop a person except fear of someone who is Above Him & Above All.

Imagine Bill Gates! If he tends to be wicked!

He is holding a property of 727, 000, 000, 00 USD that is 4676791000000.00 INR or 9661830000000.00 LKR what can he not do then? Who is there to stop him? Govt. is in his feet who next? Thousands of Private Guards He has Who Next? He is hidden no one knows he where he is and he is mass killing! What can stop him? ONLY AND ONLY IF HE BELIEVES THAT THERE IS SOMEONE ABOVE HIM AND HE IS MIGHTER THEN HIM AND POWERFUL THEN HIM AND HE NOTHING INFRONT OF GOD, ONLY THEN CAN HE REFRAIN FROM DOING WRONG!

Its as simple as 2+2=4

If someone has a very pious wife and she says I am very pious but I will live in a brothel!

Accepted that she is very pious but standing there like that is that justified? No! Will a person accept it? No! No matter how much a person is pious he has to be in his boundaries

And standing out of boundaries makes a person inhuman and anti humanist!

I can go on and on explain this but now I would like to hear what con claims!

We conclude that there is nothing can stop an atheist except his own self if he does not believe in GOD…

That means … An Atheist almost considersHim a god!

Because Hedoes not think that anyone is above them and no one is holding his bridle that makes him an independent entity! Who can do anything! ANYTHING!

Science says Human is a Domestic Animal what makes him domestic? His Submission to obedience to God! If there is no submission he becomes wild and inhuman.

I have many more things to say but cannot due to limitations...

Even those who call themselves Christians, Muslims and do not fear God & do Injustice & Spread Violence in Mother Earth are also Atheist by Nature! If not by name though!

Dear Con, you complained about me not posting any argument, even though you asked me not to, because your eager to post your argument, so you asked me to post that, I forfeit round 2, so I would be grateful if you knew what you wanted next time.
you seem to have an attitude towards atheism, even though they are people who don't fear any superior power that will punish them, that doesn't mean their logical thinking pushed them to kill people or do bad things even if it holds some good for them, but on the contrary they actually do good because they believe in right actions , they believe that human beings are very lucky to make it this far in the evolutionary process so they know that people should learn to respect one another and have duties for one another, and they believe that a person is able to do good because it is the right thing to do and that's how he wants to live his life.
But you on the contrary do good things because you want a present in return, and your afraid of doing bad things, because you think that God will punish you, not because you know, and believe that it is the right thing to do towards humanity, your belief in doing right, and not doing wrong, is the golden core of Anti-Humanism, and you build your relation with your God based on fear and trade, so that idea itself is considered to be a petty idea or reason.
you directed about 70 % of your argument giving examples on what you think atheists would do in different scenarios, but I'm going to give you just two examples that will summarize the whole point because talking too much isn't going to solve the problem.
1-You said an atheist values himself more then any other thing in the world, and since there is no after life, you claim that atheists prefers not to do any type of sacrifice, or anything, that will make them killed. Then please explain to me why communists fought around 23 wars in history knowing that they are based on an atheistic thoughts and beliefs it's Strange isn't it ? How could they value their case, land, and belief more than themselves??
2-Atheist charity recently collected about 1 million dollars and gave it to needy people, and again I ask why ??
they could have taken them for themselves, or done something else with them,what made them defy your logic and do something good ?
Well my friend you should know that atheists use logic to reason to know the truth, if you choose to believe a certain religion from hundreds of religions, or you choose to believe blindly in a God from the hundreds of Gods on the table and not realizing that your God is man-made so it is your problem for being so shallow and ignorant, but don't criticize people for wanting to know the truth and not believing in any offered stupid ones.
Without religion you would have good people doing good things, and bad people doing bad things, but to have good people doing bad things that takes religion.
your building up scenarios and guessing what would atheists would do based on the common logic not knowing that sometimes doing good defies logic in any person, but if I had an atheist to build up scenarios on what would religious people do, or what their God asked them to do with people holding other religion, that will build up hundreds of cases.
killing people because their circumstances doesn't offer them your religion ?
building wars and attacking other religions and kill them all ?
killing scientists because they taught people that the earth is a sphere like planet since it is incompatible with the religious claims at that time ?
Is that the humanity your talking about ?
Is that your God ?
religious people are the last people in the world who have the right to talk about humanism,and morality.

May Peace & Mercy of God be Upon You... & Readers...?

I thank you for your Kind Response & being Polite Brother... but Let us rationalize...

I do agree that there have been Very Nice Atheist!

There may have been a Million Good Atheist Out There... They May have served Mankind much more then religious people... BUT!

What about the wrong People?

Lets Look at Some of Famous Atheists... are these the Communists you are talking about?

• Alfred Kinsey was an infamous American biologist and professor of entomology and zoology, who made groundbreaking research on human sexuality. Undoubtedly, he helped to progress social values – but, nevertheless, he took sadistic pleasure out of his research, and did some very weird stuff, including exploiting children for sex. Moreover, much of his research was fraud.
    • Napoleon Bonaparte, was atheist – he claimed that “all religions have been made by men”. Same as you said His 17 years of rule resulted in the bankruptcy of France, loss of many of her territories, six million dead Europeans and economic setback in just one generation.
    • Than Shwe is the 77 year old dictator of Myanmar/Burma,Burma has the highest rate of child soldiers in the world, and uses forced labor on construction projects. As far as dictators go, Than Shwe keeps a relatively low, and even sullen, profile. Nevertheless, he reportedly leads an extravagant lifestyle, while his people continue to suffer a life of extreme poverty and natural disasters.
    • Kim Jong-Il responsible for the deaths of four million of his fellow Koreans. Those caught stealing food in the famine-struck nation, or attempting to cross the borders, are subject to public execution. Kim is continuing his lavish lifestyle and military obsession in spite of the crumbling economy. In North Korea he and his father are deified, considered saviors of the whole universe. 250,000 dissidents are confined to “re-education camps”. He has waged a war on South Korea that involved assassinating South Korean leaders and blowing up South Korean planes. He presents a great threat to the world in terms of nuclear warfare, having persuaded the Soviet Union to award him a nuclear reactor in 1984.
    • Jeffrey Dahmer, an infamous serial killer and atheist sentenced to 900 years in prison, said “if a person doesn’t think that there is a God to be accountable to, then what’s the point of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges?”. He brutally killed seventeen men and boys, dismembering them, storing their parts and indulging in cannibalism and necrophilia. In 1991, he was caught

• Jim Jones He said that he “took the church and used the church to bring people to atheism”. In 1978, 909 people at the restricted communist “sanctuary” he presided over in Jonestown, Guyana, committed “revolutionary suicide” at his command. This occurred after the arrival of an American delegation, which he claimed was conspiring against the People’s Temple. Men, women and children took a vial of cyanide and died within five minutes. Only a few people escaped. This event was the largest single loss of American civilian life, in a non-natural disaster, up until 9/11.
    • Mussolini As a young man he openly declared his atheism, He was the Italian leader of the National Fascist Party, became Prime Minister in 1922 and was eventually a dictator who severely restricted freedom of speech. Mussolini supported Hitler’s conquest of Austria. In 1935, he invaded Ethiopia, using poison gas, bombing Red Cross hospitals and concentration camps to kill civilians and destroy “inferior” cultures. He ordered the execution of prisoners without trial and the shooting of “witch-doctors”. Italian troops used public executions, hostage taking and burning of villages to crush the Slavic population of Yugoslavia. These acts are now widely considered an attempt at genocide.
    • Mao Zedong led the Communist Party of China to victory in the Chinese Civil War He had ambitions for a strong China, but his programs largely failed altogether. He has been blamed for the death of between 20 and 67 million of his “comrades. Under his insane rule there was a culture akin to anarchy, that killed the economy and industrial production. His “Great Leap Forward” triggered a catastrophic and massive famine. Mao, privately, led a life of great deviancy and excess. Five million were executed in death camps. 36 million were persecuted and tortured. There were even instances of cannibalism.
    • Pol Pot relocated people to the countryside to work in collective farms and forced labour projects. The combined effect of slave labour, malnutrition, poor medical care and executions is estimated to have killed around 2 million Cambodians (approximately one third of the population). The Khmer Rouge committed mass executions in sites known as the Killing Fields, and the executed were buried in mass graves. In order to save ammunition, executions were often carried out using hammers, axe handles, spades or sharpened bamboo sticks. His attempts to “cleanse” the country resulted in the deaths of 1.7 to 2.5 million people. He also had an intense dislike of anyone with the semblance of being intelligent, such as those who wore glasses or who spoke another language.
    • Stalin responsiable for Estimatd number of deaths range from 2.5 million to 10 million. A famine was caused by direct political and administrative decisions. In addition to the famine, Stalin ordered purges within the Soviet Union of any person deemed to be an enemy of the state (i.e. capitalists, theists). In total, estimates of the total number murdered under Stalin’s reign, range from 10 million to 60 million. His government promoted atheism with mass propaganda in school, and held a terror campaign against the religious. He crushed the Russian Orthodox Church, leveling thousands of churches and shooting more than 100,000 priests, monks and nuns between 1937 and 1938.

So as you said

Can Atheism be followed by whole world? If Hypothetically Whole world follows atheism and there are Trillions of Good/Bad People what would happen? It would be disaster of Humanity! You must thank those who have concept of God Otherwise you and me would have not been on earth even. Due to crime rate!

It hence proves that Atheism cannot be globalised if it happens it’s a tremendous disaster!

This was almost same condition before Islam came in Arab they were known as wildest people on earth and Now Its crime rate is around 1% where America has it +38 percent

“The point is only thing Derives an atheist is his own self” and if he wills he does good (All is well!) if he wills not he does not—it still holds and there is no logical answer to it. Which makes him a God? What else?

It is a wrong claim that God fearing people do Good only for a present there are thousands of Believer of God who do Good because they want to!

And Thousands are there who do not do wrong because they do not want to

There are educated sophisticated people there are uneducated wrong people

By Atheism you can make understand good people who are educated? But there may be someone who does no bad by fear? Who does no bad in return of reward? And Indeed science tells most of things a human does are because of his Greedy nature!

Moreover I would not quote too many people just one example I would give from history of a mere lady whom thousands of people follow due to her Good Conduct she was a Believer of God:

Rab'ia was an eighth century Sufi saint who set forth the doctrine of "Divine Love." Rab'ia was born into a poor family, orphaned at a young age and was eventually sold into slavery. One night, while her owner witnessed her bowing in prayer, a lamp hung above her head without support, so he freed her. When asked why she walked down the street with a bucket of water in one hand and a lit candle in the other, she replied, "I want to set fire to heaven with this flame and put out the fire of hell with this water so that people will cease to worship GOD for fear of hell or for temptation of heaven. One must love GOD as GOD is Love." She is widely considered to be the most important of the early Sufi poets.

There are thousand and one example in only Islamic History where its easily proven people do good not only for reward nor out of fear but for Love to God to show him Thanks and a Hundred reasons...

I WOULD Conclude with that… you have even spoke about many a points I put forth in my previous argument and here also I state that Atheism is not for All... which means it’s a big fail on account of humanism! And My Claim of Debate still holds

if someone kills another person - unless it is in retaliation for someone else or for causing corruption in the earth - it is as if he had murdered all mankind

Quran (5:32)

No relgion is so umabigous and tells that killing a person is equal to killing whole humanity!

But if a person is atheist he is of his own! No Relgion binds him no authority binds him if he wills he does if he does not he won’t…

Dear Pro, the purpose of debates is sharing points of views, so I hope I can make a point clear to you, because it seems to me as I always debate, is that I see people just wanting to defend their thoughts and never willing to see points as they are, so I hope you can take a minute and think to what I'm going to write now, because I thought of what you said so I hope we can be on the same page so we can benefit each other rather than winning, the point is not winning,I can give you my vote,but it is pointless, because you and I know that no body knows the real truth of everything, we just seek to it ,by thinking and having beliefs, so here is my point in brief, and I think you will get my point:
Commenting on the first part of your argument were you mentioned some atheists who were dictators, and practiced destruction whenever they can, and I tell you yes they did bad things, I don't deny history, and I don't hide behind my finger, but my friend that was not my point, what do you say if I did what you did and start mentioning some names of Islamic extremists, and demonstrated what they did, not because of any reason, but just because they think God wants them to kill every human being holding different religion, would you think I'm capable of saying Islam is an Anti-Humanism movement because of this ? Even though I'm convinced that yes it is, but I don't say it because it is wrong to say it.
My friend the bad thing here is this, Atheism doesn't claim anything to itself, unlike religion that actually took it way up high and made good people have belief that killing other people holding other religions is the right thing to do and we are experiencing it everyday, the Qur'an is a complicated scripture that was translated by 23,000 person who are considered qualified to do so, with 23,000 different ways so I need to know does God really want to confuse people with this ?? or make it easier ?? I mean the variety of Islamic sub-religions isn't pointing to something for you ??? everyone think he is the chosen one and the right one ??
Atheism just offers you to be a free thinker, it never claimed to offer it's followers to do whatever they want, even though some people do mistakes, but you can't blame the whole concept because of this people,just as I don't blame Islam or any other religion to be Anti-Humanistic because of such people.
Commenting on the second part of your argument were you mentioned that atheism is not for all,I would like to say EXACTLY that is the point, humans are different, and it is normal to have different point of views because our nature is like this, Atheism just offers people to have belief with whatever they want freely, with no pressure of burning eternity, and offers mankind to be themselves, as long as their thoughts are above the threshold of the believing that only one person is right, and others are wrong , and that God chooses sides, and much more things that are not even logical or fair.
Concerning have an Atheistic world is very beneficial nowadays under certain conditions :
1-practice whatever you want as long as you don't annoy anyone else .
2-If you do wrong you go to jail, being an atheist doesn't mean you can do whatever you want, OFFCOURSE NOT.

I would like to point something here.
giving an answer to what I presented is not easy and I usually experience people turning into loops to prove to me why they are right, and yet the answer is direct but we choose to twist everything in order to prove ourselves right. But if someone want to reach reality, he must think objectively, and not be afraid of punishment, because we can't be ourselves having this permanent pressure of behaving like someone else, just because we don't want to burn eternally, well that is bad, and that is definitely what God didn't want from people
I can't but say that there is something amazing about this world and something wondrous about how it all starts, that is why each person is free to think and build his belief on what he really experienced and thought of, because eventually I don't think God wants you to mask yourself and be like everyone else. know we got a little bit off topic but that is just something for you to think about.
for any replies you can post on the comment page .
Have a nice day.
Thank You
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
Islam means Modesty Piety Peace all good things you know how when islam was being spread to Idol worshipers how they use to speak to eachother??

Mohammad has brought a new religion he says Do Good and refrain from wrong do not kill your daughters out of insult and gief he says love the orphen and dont commit adultary and things like that...

I dont understtand what do you find wrong with Islam???? what wrong teaching it teaches???

what is false in it??
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
Brother Drtrax .. firstly Islam does not forces anyone to follow it.. its an open choice instead
Quran says: There shall be no compulsion in religion: true guidance has become distinct from error.(2:256)

Islam is Truth Brother .. and Just!

It has come to Seperate the Wrong from the Right.

Consider in a state a New Law Maker comes and says!

I declare to you all people. You have to be Just and There will not be anymore injustice... !!!

and then he says... but if someone is injust if someone is lying or is wrong I wont punish him. does that makes sense??
(the thing is you do not consider Islam to be truth) which I am damn sure! if you read about Islam you will not stay without saying its Just! its Truth! now if one person says

I know its truth but its my will if i want to follow it or not and only because I dont step in the circle of Islam im going to Rot in hell??? thats injustice MAN!!!

Now see if a person has a very pious wife....

She says see honey you know Im very veru pious but I want to stay in Brothel!

you trust me ryt? you know i wont commit anything wrong so dont divorce me!

Will that person agree to her?? NO!! and when he says NO

she says: only because I am not staying in this house and staying somewhere else in spite of I am so nice so pious and I will not commit any adultary i will be divorced???????? THAT IS SUCH AN INJUSTICE!
Posted by drthrax 3 years ago
LoopsEye I think you didn't get my point, I DIDN'T say that atheism is not for everyone, see the thing here is this, Islam forces everyone to follow it's orders, and I mean everyone, else burning for eternity, while Atheism is the concept of having a choice,it is not a religion, see Atheism doesn't state that if you don't follow me you will burn or be punished, that is the issue, they value human choices, whatever they are, but the best thing about atheism is that it doesn't claim anything for itself without evidence, it is not blind, you don't have to live with constant pressure, it gives you the chance to be who you want to be.

Concerning the saying that "if people do bad things in the name of religion, they aren't a part of this religion anymore", I should say that, religion itself is the problem, because if it was clear from the beginning, it doesn't open any windows for people to understand it the way they want.

Third thing I didn't mention any sentence, that I stated that " only good people can follow it " .
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
wait wait wait guy.. there is a missunderstanding here..

i composed my agrumentt but by the time i came to post time was over so i asked him to let me speak if he is not willing to speak ..

so i just copy pasted the argument already written .. which contained comments regarding his first reply..

Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
I thank you for ur response brother here see you also agree that all people can not be atheist that means there are people who need God to set things right that is a failure of Atheism so it should be taken out of the world ...... you yourself agree that only Good people can follow it......

Moreover those who in the name of religion do things are REJECTED BT THEIR RELGIONS AND THUS THEY ARE NOT PART OF RELIGON ANYMORE...

hope i clarified u Thanks :)
Posted by drthrax 3 years ago
please be clear and accurate and get into details in the upcoming post.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
It got FF .. I was too much busy with my works I could not come to post a reply...... even though i have it written down...

I would like to ask Con to Give up this round and let me reply .. if he is willing to do so .. he can write;

Darthax forfeited this round.
& is waiting for reply from loopseye.

otherwise he can post his argument i can then respond to it...

moreover i would like to clarify somethings.

Firstly Con's reply was least enthusiastic that it did not encouraged me to be eager to post a response..........

and the debate is not on someones being human or not its about being inhuman and anti-humanist!
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
I am waiting for U to accept the challenge since two days Brother "Nearly Atheist"
Posted by drthrax 3 years ago
I'm nearly an atheist, but I'm here to defend the thought that at "Being Atheist means being Inhuman".
So if I'm the opponent your looking for, inform me so we could start this debate.
Posted by LoopsEye 3 years ago
Good Day drthrax I have edited & Challenged you.. Please tell me are you an atheist?
Vote Placed by NiqashMotawadi3 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro loses arguments because his debate topic is an over-generalization fallacy to begin with. I suggest he learns some logic. I wasn't satisfied with Con's argumentative skills, but he had better refutations and showed that there are violent extremists in every religion. Conduct also go for Con because Pro told him he could just use first round for acceptance and then whined like a drama-queen when Con did exactly what he asked for. Pro also forfeited a round which is a display of bad conduct.