MicroNATION
GoOrDin

Being Gay ISN'T Wrong

GoOrDin

MicroNATION

Pro

Being homosexual isn't wrong and should be expressed openly rather in secret, I myself am not gay but I will not discriminate against fellow human beings because of their sexual orientation.
I know the bible prohibits such acts, but last time I check god doesn't decide who you fall in love with. We were given free will to choose who we fall in love with, and if that so happens to be a member of the same gender. OH WELL it was a right given by god to choose who we fall in love with and it can never be taken back. So I believe we should respect the queers for they have done nothing wrong therefore being gay isn't wrong
GoOrDin

Con

Love does not need to be expressed in sexual acts.

Insisting sexual acts are a foundation of Love and a healthy relationship is wrong, and thus having Gay desires may not be wrong, But manifest, the actual BEING of Gay is incorrect, and thus it is Wrong.

It is selfish, corruptive, non purposeful, unhealthy, misused politically for atheist agendas of wealth embezzling, the purposeful promotion of womanizing and disrespecting women.

God said that you may sin, and you will die because of your sin. God did not say you are blessed in all your decisions. In fact the world suffers from our sins now and in the next life.

Being Gay is not wrong for desiring men, as it is a sin to desire woman, But it is still Wrong to BE Gay in a active sense.

Promoting homosexuality only advocates perverted conflicts in society such as rape, abduction, pedophiles, neglectful relationships, political injustice, and the corrupting and stumbling of Children who are subliminally informed anal and oral sex are now permissible,

despite testosterone causes menopause, and unbalanced hormones cause mental dysfunction,

all this leads to neglectful citizens, in both regards to relationships and societies conflicts with war, crime, famine, and lifestyle.

Being Gay is Wrong.
MicroNATION

Pro

Being gay does not mean there is a sexual desire between two men/ or two females. It doesn't have to be anyway, Being gay means showing AFFECTION towards that of the same gender so technically it doesn't have to be anything sexual. LOVE IS LOVE that is something not even god can change. it is completely normal and people should be completely open about this.
have you forgotten that they can start families too?
of course the process is difficult but it's only worth it in the end, so being gay does not have to be based off sexual desire and it isn't wrong in the slightest degree.
GoOrDin

Con

Alright.

I forfeit so long as my opponent agrees being Homosexual is Wrong:

enacting homosexual acts; promoting sexual acts; advocating sexual liberty.

The specific and true definition of Gay, which is not an intimate gesture, but is a gleefulness, is Not wrong. However, homosexuality is wrong.
MicroNATION

Pro

Whoa Seriously I win!? CHEER FOR QUEERS!!! XD
GoOrDin

Con

My Opponent acknowledges Homosexuality is Wrong and being Gay in a non homosexual manner is Proper.
MicroNATION

Pro

MicroNATION forfeited this round.
GoOrDin

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for forfeiting. Demonstrating Consideration, and personal growth.

I assure all those who read this. I do not attack homosexuals as individuals. Now do I advocate to have their rights removed. I only claim that advocating homosexuality has no fruits, and it's functioning behavior as adultery and atheism is negative as a whole.

I am not here to insult individual people.
Posted by canadienmuscle 2 years ago
canadienmuscle
@GoOrDin
Here is your requested source for animals "other than a captive horse" http://www.yalescientific.org...
"Homosexyality has been documented in over 450 species of animals"
Science supports homosexuality being inherited genetically and for you to say "homosexuals were not born that way but were corrupted by society" is absolute insanity. I have no idea where you even got that information. It is completely fabricated and untrue. Did you choose to be attracted to the sex that you are? Nobody does. Its part of our genetics. We dont choose who we are sexually attracted to. So going back to the source I posted, does society corrupt the animals that demonstrate homesexuality too? Please open your eyes. Not for the sake of this argument but for the sake of future humans. We are being held back by flawed thinking that people are wrong for the way they are. Homosexuality is a very natural thing. Is someone wrong for having blue eyes? Or being a certain height? The answer is no because they have no control over those factors. The same applies to homosexuality. They cannot be wrong for the uncontrollable. I'll end with a quote and please read it carefully... "it is better to have a mind opened by wonder than a mind closed by belief."
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
it is a criminal offence to public advocate anal and oral sex around children or where children will hear it.
Posted by Mr.Lee 2 years ago
Mr.Lee
You ment to put avocado...
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
damnit I did it again. "Nor do I advocate to have their rights removed**"
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
I MENAT TO SAY, "Now do I advocate to have their rights removed.". please forgive em this spelling error. Nor not Now. ** very significant spelling error
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
when society indicates relationships are flawed that leads to misjudgment concerning social respect.
Adultery being a part of society, indicates many social flaws exist regarding respect in all conditions, Marriage, relationships, promiscuous sex, rape etc.. This lack of perfect leads to a lack of understanding, and thus a yearning for understanding which has no answer other than, "it is wrong to be socially flawed."
This yearning to understand creates an obsession. And the repeated obsession creates a desire,
and the lack of imagination, replaced with this obsession creates delusion. And this delusion mixed with confusion and yearning manifests the corrupt state of homosexuality.

We are raised to our condition, not born in it.
Posted by Figeon 2 years ago
Figeon
Care to explain your claim GoOrDin?
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
homosexuals were not born that way, they were corrupted by society.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
@missmedic,

no religions contradict each other, and yet the third day of creation is still factually evident and provable when you assert any attention to it.
Posted by GoOrDin 2 years ago
GoOrDin
@Canadianmuscle

I never said, "God hates Homosexuals", Not once. check every resource on this forum.

It is not a fact because a fact must be observed that Homosexuality has occurred over millions of years. No evidence supports this. Name one gay animal other than a captive horse.*

I do not base any of my religious beliefs on a book, every religious book supports my innate instinct, and merrily supplement additional knowledge such as the recorded event of the sun stopping in the sky for 24 hours to support my theory gravity is not equal to the theory, but instead the sky presses in on us. My faith was established before finding that the 3rd day was scientifically accurate *(this was the first page of the bible.)
My first Sanskrit says Hinduism is monotheist, and Islam supports Christianity specifically, and dos not contradict it once in the Quran. Also Greek mythology was Monotheist, Only Chaos established anything: the elements, and then man subdued them.

And since I did not say God hates homosexuals I will repeat, he hates homosexuality.

Using science I can prove that. you should try first before arguing or denying it.
Vote Placed by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
MicroNATIONGoOrDinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was more concerned with "winning" the debate than proving his point...
Vote Placed by Tweka 2 years ago
Tweka
MicroNATIONGoOrDinTied
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
MicroNATIONGoOrDinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ff