xXCryptoXx
MassiveDump

Being a Fatty is Worse than Being a Ginger

MassiveDump

xXCryptoXx

Pro

BRING. IT. ON.

I purposely challenged MassiveDump seeing that not only is he the most famous ginger on DDO but he would know what being a ginger is like more than most of us!

This is a troll debate!

Telling the truth is not required, but let's at least try to make it relative to being fat or being a ginger. No going, "EMEMGERD FAT PEOPLE ARE FLYING ALIENSFRFROM MARZ THEREFORE THEY ARE BETTER." Or anything like that! Let's keep it real bro.

Innapropriate language is also allowed!

First round is for acceptance.

Note to all viewers: this debate may be found offensive, especially to fat people and gingers. Viewer discretion is adviced. And don't say I didn't warn you.
MassiveDump

Con

I gladly accept.
    1. If this is a troll debate, please refrain from mentioning that fatties have legitimate health problems as opposed to gingers, because in reality I agree with you on this resolution (but for the purpose of the debate I'll stand opposed).
    2. In exchange, while I feel like the fact that fatties are flying aliens from mars is a legitimate claim, I will refrain from using it by your request.
    3. Loser buys lunch.

Good Luck! :D
xXCryptoXx

Pro

I agree to my opponents conditions.
I'ma want some McDonalds. All of this talk about obesity will be makin' me hungry.

1) Swimming

Have you ever seen a fat guy in a bathing suit?! Assuming you live in America, then your answer is most likely yes. It would suck to be the guy that everyone states at because your extra flab is hanging over your trunks!

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Fat%20guy.jpeg

Now, I don’t know about you, but I would NOT want to look like that at the beach!

Now then, onto the actually part about swimming. Fat guys just sink in the water because gravity pulls their flab down or something and they just sink. There is scientific evidence behind this! Plus, you would be surprised how many videos you find on YouTube of fat kids sinking boats! Approximately 6,543,954.667 people die every year due to fat kids sinking boats, drowning themselves, or people having a heart attack due to looking at fat men in speedos.

2) Looking pregnant

If there is one thing that SUCKS about being fat it’s looking pregnant everywhere you go! Men everywhere are asked everyday whether they are pregnant or not due to their overlarge bellies and it is insulting and just not fair! This is especially embarrassing to women! Nothing worse than looking like the class slluuutt when it’s really just a bit of extra chub you should have burned off last summer!

3)
Walking up stairs

THANK GOD for the elevator right?! Scientists concluded that if it weren’t for the elevator then 17 more fat people would die every year due to having a heart attack while walking up the stairs! But what about those times where there IS no elevator?! Oh those poor fatties! Huffin and puffin and having to catch their breath every few steps?! It’s horrible! Oh goodness and the worst part is when they fall and roll down the stairs only to be in massive despair as they look up that staircase having to tackle this challenge once again!

4) Farting and Fat People

For some weird fackin reason, everyone ALWAYS assumes it’s the fat guy that farted! I can’t explain it! Great, so now you get to be the fat AND smelly one? Not fair. I mean, c’mon. Admit it, you have this biasness too. You always look at the nearest fat guy!

5)
Being Attractive

C’mon, let’s face it, we all want to be attractive studs like Brad Bit, Master Chief, or Mickey Mouse, but sometimes the only thing that gets in the way of that (litteraly) can be the flab! Let’s face it, those frosty biotches only like guys who are athletic and fun! Not, flabby and farty if ya know what I mean. In addition to this, it is very, very difficult to have sexual intercourse when your own body is getting in the way!

6) Physical Activity

Let’s face it; fat people just can’t do physical activity in general. They are terrible at sports! They are just slow slow slow and sports require you to be fast fast fast (except for golf but if a fat guy can walk that much in one game without getting a heart attack then I would be dam impressed)

Football:Good for lineman bad for literally everything else.

Golf: Too much walking

Baseball: Can’t swing bat fast enough to hit ball plus can’t run bases fast enough.

Swimming: Gravity is a bitch and it is scientifically proven, see my argument over swimming above for more reasoning.

Track/Cross Country: Lol.

Basketball: Fat men can’t jump nigga$! Also too slow.

Yikes, looks like fat people are basically excluded from every well known sport!

This isn’t really physical activity, but I didn’t want to give it its own category. Fat people falling is not only hilarious, but is just plain hell for the fat person! All the blubber weighing them down and them not having enough room to get on their arms and legs! Oh my, can you just imagine if a fat person fell down with nobody around to help?! We’re talking days of torment! No food! No water! Somehow having to survive off drinking their own urine and eating their own fat! We cannot have this happen to any fat person.

7) Fat people are noticeable, like really noticeable.

This may at first sound unimportant, so let me elaborate. Because fat people are so big (and noticeable) they can’t play funny pranks on their friends that involve them having direct, or indirect physical contact with the prankee! The fat guy’s smaller, faster friends can easily see him coming about to throw a giant exercise ball in your face, will easily dodge, then will kick it at the fat guy causing him to fall down and well, I don’t think I need to explain this again. I’m going to just say this now because it helps with my next point. Fat guys like Call of Duty. It’s a fact and it’s undeniable. Fat guys can’t achieve their dream of being in the military throwing tomahawks at Osama Bin Ladens and blowin shat up! They can’t even be a sniper because they are so freakin noticeable and would have to find a really freakin big bush to hide behind!

8) Heart Disease

I know, I know, we didn’t want to hear it but it’s true! Fat people can’t handle all of that grease that gets clogged up in their hearts, then the blood starts clotting and the fat people just spontaneously explode taking the other innocent civilians with them! Sad, but… true. :/

5 Reasons Being a Ginger is Awesome!

1. Ability to control and manipulate fire at will!

2.Can burst into flames burning everyone around them!

3. No soul means no emotions which means SUPER CYBORG ROBOTIC AWESOMENESS.

4. Gingers are naturally good at doing an Irish Jig!

5. Gingers always know where the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is!

I MEAN CMON, NO CONTEST GINGERS ARE AWESOME AND SECRETLY RULE THE WORLD BY BRAINWASHING EVERYONE WITH THEIR CYBORG ROBOTIC TECHNOLOGY.

Thank you for accepting this debate! I await My opponents response.

MassiveDump

Con

I thank my opponent for this debate and wish him best of luck.

A Note For Voters

My opponent and I have come the agreement that the sources points will be replaced by hilarity points. Please consider this while voting. Thank you :D

Now let's do this.

1. Swimming

My opponent (I will refer to him for now as Fat Albert) argues that fat people are worse off than gingers because they have a little extra flab. This argument can't prove that fat people are worse off, because due to us gingers' pale skin tones, we face problems of our own:

^My cousin, Yao Chang Dong

I also used to be overweight, and can confirm that burn lines make one far more self-conscious than being a fatass. Especially in America, where absolutely everyone is a fatass.

Fat Albert then goes on with some bullfart about how fat people sink. That statement is so far from true. Any idiot can tell you that due to buoyancy, a fat man can tread water without any effort being put forth.

And according to AmericanRedheadedCross.org, more than 40% of heart attacks are caused by gingers in speedos, while only 3% are cause by fat people.

And most gingers can't go swimming anyway, because if they do so much as make direct contact with sunlight, they start violently peeing until they die of dehydration. This, in fact, is what caused the death of my uncle, Tyrone Jacquan Garcia III.

2. Looking Pregnant

The impacts of this here argument are not as severe as Fat Albert perceives them to be. Fat men can get anything they want foodwise just by saying, "The baby wants a beer" and it can pass as a joke. And while speaking of jokes, fat men can also benefit from looking pregnant by using it as a goldmine of humor, which is how people like Chris Farley made it big (no pun intended).

And as for fat women looking pregnant,

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. At what point does this:

Begin looking like this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Quit kidding yourself, Fat Albert.

3. Walking Up Stairs

What my opponent (Fat Albert) is referring to here is the unfortunate event with stairs that occurred to Po the Kung Fu Panda just after 9/11. However, like 9/11, while these events are tragic, they actually don't happen as often as we'd like to believe.

And as a matter of fact, gingers have a far harder time climbing up flights of stairs than fat people. Can you guess why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's right.
.
.
.
Their shoes have no soles.

But seriously, climbing stairs with government-mandated ginger shoes is impossibly difficult and, in many instances, has lead to sprained ankles, broken metatarsals, and worst of all...

...athlete's foot.

4. Farting and Fat People

"If your mom farts in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it still makes a sound." -Morgan Freeman, always right.

This is another case of fat people being over-sensitive. It's not that we always assume it's the fat guy, the fact is, it's just always the fat guy.

The fat guy always farts. It's just the way it always tends to happen. But it's not a bad thing. The nutrients in flab mix with the methane gas emitted by fat-farts. When these nutrients are released into the atmosphere, they help build up the ozone layer to assist in protecting the Earth's inhabitants from much of the sun's harmful radiation.

But ginger farts have the ability to melt faces of those that the farter loves. From experience, I've sent four girlfriends to the hospital. It sucks.

5. Being Attractive.

Now Fat Albert is just being silly. Let's take turns naming off fat people and gingers:

Kathy Bates: Attractive.

Conan O'Brian: Not Attractive.

Tracy Morgan: Attractive.

Rupert Grint: Not Attractive.

Santa Claus: Attractive.

MassiveDump: Should Kill Himself.

---

Attractive Fat People > Attractive Gingers.

6. Physical Activity

Football: Someone needs to be a lineman and it sure as Hell won't be me.

Golf: There are golf carts these days, grandpa.

Baseball: Fat people are not impaired as far as pitching, catching, and throwing.

Swimming: Also see my argument about buoyancy.

Track/Cross Country: Lol.

Basketball: Fat guys are like a wall. You just can't get past those badasses.

And let's not forget...

FACKING SUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHS.

7. Noticeability

There are many pranks that only fat people can pull off. Examples include, but are not limited to, steamrolling, putting their large underwear in someone's bed, standing in the middle of a door, standing in the middle of a fire exit, and, of course, setting their friend's house on fire.

And anyway, do you think being a ginger doesn't make you noticeable?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Because I beg to differ.

And Now on to Gingers, Because I said I Wouldn't Argue Heart Disease in a Troll Debate and I Meant it.

1. The Ability to Control And Manipulate Fire at Will.

First of all, what's going on in the above image does not seem one bit voluntary to me.

Secondly, what Fat Albert is ignoring is that you don't have to be a ginger to control fire. Anyone who has seen The Last Airbender (the show, not the God-awful movie) can tell you that there is not a single firebender on that show who is a ginger.

2. Can Burst Into Flames Burning Everyone Around Them.

Spontaneous Human Combustion is not voluntary, and it is not a joke. I have harmed so many of the ones I lived by doing it; it is far from a pleasant experience. Fat people don't have to experience that kind of thing. I would consider that a better life.

3. No Soul Which Means No Emotions which Means NO FEELING HAPPINESS EVEN AT THE SIGHT OF THE BIRTH OF YOUR OWN DAUGHTER (or for me the sight of a cheeseburger more likely).

4. Gingers are Naturally Good at Doing an Irish Jig!

...yeah. I bet that's not gonna stop anyone from KICKING MY @SS!

5. The Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow.

>Rainbows are round.

>Implying we're all leprechauns.

>Proving that we suffer from racism.

>the KKK kills gingers.

Fat people got it pretty good right now, if you ask me.

Conclusion: Being Fat > Being Scum of the Earth.
xXCryptoXx

Pro

Swimming

My opponent states that burn lines are worse than being a fatty! Well now I beg to differ!

Sunburns = Everybody gets em

Just plain fat = only about 96% of all beach goers!

96% < 100%

Also, I want you to tell me what looks worse. The natural skin color of a ginger that my opponent posted above, or this:

Lol

That’s what I thought.

At least gingers have a chance to get some abs and show off to the ladies! If you do not think the above ginger my opponent posted is the sexiest thing you have ever seen then there may be some serious problems with your brain.

My opponent then goes onto to some absolute bull shat over some un-proven scientific theory called buoyancy which scientists have only discovered and been researching for the past 3 and a half days. The fact that my opponent even has knowledge of this top secret scientific discovery only further proves he is a super cyborg robotic ginger of awesomeness that knows everything and works for the R.C.G.A (Robotic Cyborg Gingers of America) which is a top secret government program that is secretly taking over the world.

I have taken 3 years of middle school science I think I know what I am talking about. Gravity pulls fat people down so they sink whenever they fall into water.

Looking Pregnant

It is quite severe my fiery friend! Fatties are already embarrassed for being who they are and now they have to endure further embarrassment for it! The baby needs a beer?! That has to be the worst thing you can possibly say when people think you are pregnant! You'll probaly end up losing whatever small amount of friends you had!

I’m sorry, which one is pregnant? I’d probably guess the super hero one because I would tap her any day. I see her baby lump stickin out!

Oh and before my opponent says I only like the woman because I am “fat albert” here’s a picture of me.

Walking Up Stairs

Quite a tragic accident that was. Let us all take a moment of silence for the respect of all the fatties.

Now then, my opponent states that fat people falling down stairs doesn’t happen as often as I would like you all to believe! ORLLY NOW. According to the FAP (Fat American People) Association exactly 4,454,954.3 Fat people fall down the stairs and can’t get up daily.

You have got to be kidding me. You are telling me that a skinny boy will have trouble going up stairs because his shoes have no soles? Fat people weigh like at least a couple thousand pounds! They have trouble going up a step without breaking a staircase! Don’t even get me started on how expensive it is with them and home repairs!

Farting and Fat People

My opponent is correct and has shown logic and scientific evidence that it is fat people that always fart, although I disagree with the ozone layer.

My opponent states, “It's not that we always assume it's the fat guy, the fact is, it's just always the fat guy.”

And then states, “Ginger farts have the ability to melt faces of those that the farter loves. From experience, I've sent four girlfriends to the hospital. It sucks.”

My opponent is talking about fat gingers, which both of us can easily agree is the worst mixture of genetics of all time. Both of our arguments our negated.

1. Fat people are the ones that always fart.

2. Ginger farts melt people’s faces off.

3. Only fat people fart, therefore only a fat ginger can do this.

Luckily, I can continue off the fact that fat people fart all the time regardless of being a ginger where as you are forced to drop the arguments because gingers can only fart if they are fat.

Anyways, to the ozone layer. My opponent is completely off with this statement! The reason the ozone layer has been repairing itself is because of the use of oil, fossil fuels, and driving cars everywhere! The farts of fat men have nothing to do with this and the “nutrients” in their farts actually cause chemical explosions in the atmosphere 78% percent of the time and it actually weakens the ozone layer!

Being Attractive

Don’t get me started! According to the ROJAA(Rich Over-Rated Judgemental A$$holes of America) exactly 49.9999% Of people in America find fat people more attractive than gingers where as a HUGE gap of 1.0001% of people in America find gingers more attractive!

Ron Weasely: Dayamn.

Santa Clause: Hmmm, I concede to this one, but you get my point!

MassiveDump: Sexy

We could do this forever, but in the end I've got all the 100% legit statistics!

Plus gingers are sassy and who doesn't like a little sass?

Oh, and I think I win ->

Physical Activity

Football: A good football team needs a versatile man who can do more than one thing if he needs to. Being a fat wall isn’t going to cut it in football when those mean lean, black machines have handled fatter ladies than the likes of him.

Golf: Just, please, just look at the video and watch them fail. They are obviously incapable of working a golf cart.

Baseball: When fielding they are far too slow to get that ball or even throw it to someone. Even pitchers and catchers have to do some fielding and running surprisingly.

Basketball:Sorry, but dem nigga$ wouldn’t exactly have what you call, a problem, jumping over a fat man and dunking over him!

Sumo Wrestling: OH please, who watches Sumo wrestling?! Notice how I listed sports people actually watch?!

My opponent concedes to the fact that fat people falling is indeed horrifying.

Noticeability

All those pranks can be pulled of by duct taping a bunch of pillows to a skinny man! Skinny people can make themselves fat with the use of items but fat people can’t make themselves skinny the same way!

My opponent concedes that fat people are no good in the military and can't go tomohawking a bunch of Osma BinLadens.

My opponent posts a picture of a ginger with his head on fire. Of course that makes them noticeable! In the same way that if a fat man takes out a trumpet and starts blaring it at random people they will tend to be noticed!

Fact is, that ginger is using his powers to manipulate power of his own free will. In the same way, the fat guy uses his power to blare that trumpet of his own free will. If you make that ginger stop doing his power and take away the trumpet from the fat guy then you will still get a very noticeable fat guy!

Gingers

Frankly, he is obviously holding out his hands in a way that shows he has power over the situation! Just look! His face shows absolute focus! MassiveDump, please try to refrain from lying about such a thing! We all know you are a skilled firebender so please, for the sake of our audience let’s get real here!

My opponent makes an Avatar reference. What you didn’t know was that every fire bender is a ginger. None of the other nations could take them seriously in war so they all dyed their hair then went to kick some a$$.

What my opponent says is indeed true. Those hot tempers can indeed cause them to spontaneously combust. On the bright side, if you are getting hot headed then maybe you took out somebody you didn’t like anyways!

What is this blasphemy?! Daughter? You’re a robot for God’s sake! Or at least a circumcised cyborg!

Point taken. Maybe a very desperate way to make some money off the street when you are poor…?

If you want to get technical, I never implied you were a lepherchaun! Only 11% of gingers are! It’s just in your genetics to know where the pot of gold is! Just pay off the KKK wouldja? They probably need some more ammunition to kill people anyways :D Anyways, you are all cyborgs with flame powers. I seriously doubt the KKK is going to be much of a problem.

Thanks. Back to you!

MassiveDump

Con

Video: Being a ginger does things to people.

0. Framework

I actually don't know what framework means, but bear with me here, as this may put an end to Fat Albert's entire case. His perspective of a "fatty" is only one who is mortibly obese. However, a vast, vast majority of those who are overweight are only as such by around ten to twenty pounds.

Being overweight at all makes them fat; being fat qualifies them as a fatty. Since it was never defined otherwise, this is what the common person would believe as well.

So from now on, any time I can argue by saying that Al is only arguing about the irrationally fat and not the typically fat, I will shorten it by saying Framework.

1. Swimming

A. Fatty McSauce up there claims that 100% of people sunburn. First of all,

"That is so stupid." -Piers Morgan, usually right.

What McSauce up there said can be easily disproven with this proof:
> African Americans don't sunburn.
> 13% of Americans are African American.
> At most, 87% of Americans sunburn.
> 87% < 96%.
> You are a seal.

B. The picture? Framework. Personally, I am somewhat attracted to the slightly overweight, a large demographic (pun intended this time) that Fat Alligator wants to ignore.

C. Fat Al Gore wants to discredit buoyancy now, huh? You may have taken three years of middle school science, but you know what? I've taken four. So give me a break, buoyancy has been around longer than my opponent's mother, and his mother went to prom with Bhudda.

D. Wha- What? I am- I am not a cyborg! That's- that's just- that's silly. You're silly.

Most fat people can always have an enjoyable time on the beach. Most gingers will not. It's that simple. And if anyone has a man crush on Yao Chang Dong, they have a bigger problem.

2. Pregnancy

A. Fat Crap's rebuttal on men looking pregnant is based strictly on opinion. I cited Chris Farley; he cited himself. Let's consider who's probably right here for a moment.

B. Since Cosby Kid number one has no real rebuttal to the difference between a fat and pregnant woman, I'm calling it a concession. Maybe he doesn't agree with the point, but he conceeds it.

C. I call Photoshop.

3. The Stairs

A. FAP is a very biased organization and my chubby opponent knows it. On the contrary, according to MASTURBATION (Multiple Associations Supporting Those Undergoing Bulimia, Anorexia, and Tubbiness In Other Nations), only about 2 fat people fall down the stairs annually. On the contrary, there are over 9000 incidents involving government-mandated ginger incidents by the hour.

I have a few more sources up in my room. Be right ba-OW OW OW OW OH GOD OW OW WHAT EVEN OW OW OW OH FU-

Sorry.

B. Fat people can't go upstairs without breaking a staircase? Framework.

Bottom Line: Gingers suffer from stair injury far more than the overweight.

4. Fart Jokes Incoming, Take Cover

A. Fat Al Pacino is misunderstanding me. I didn't mean to say that fat people are the only ones who ever fart. I simply meant that in social situations, fat people, for whatever reason, always choose to fart. It's like everyone else has the decency to save their farts for home, but the Bic Macs are not capable of that. They bring the humiliation upon themselves.

Excellent logic, but still a misunderstanding. And no, I don't consider being with a girlfriend a social situation. It's more of a sandwich situation if I may.

Also mind that he verbally conceeded that we don't just assume it was the fat guy.

B. Albert McNugget's arguments are the opposite of mine, and are only based on his three years of middle school science. My four years of middle school science contradict that. Also, Morgan Freeman agrees with me.

Fat farts protect us from sun radiation. And as a ginger, I can tell you that fat people need to start farting a lot more.

5. I'm Smexy and I Know It

A. Think about Pro's source for a moment. He wants you to take advice from the Rich Over-Rated Judgemental Assholez of America. Do you call that credible? Because I really don't. And either way, that gap is miles away from being significant.

B. Kathy Bates: Conceeded sexy

Rupert Grint:

You jest.

Tracy Morgan: He conceeded.

Conan O'Brian: He conceeded.

Santa Claus: Verbal concession. (It's actually spelled "Claus", "Clause" is the end of a contract, and has formed a common misconception since the Tim Allen movie.)

MassiveDump: Thank you, but the face in my profie picture is the look I give the toilet afterwards. My normal face is far uglier.

C. Nobody likes sass. Even if they did, a fat sassy chick is far more of a turn on, source Morgan Freeman.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh yes he does.

6. Physical Activity

A. Football: Linemen don't necessarily have to be versatile.

Golf: Framework.

Baseball: Not quite framework, but definitely assuming that no fat people can throw, catch or run.

Basketball: Racist. and Framework on Black People.

Sumo Wrestling: It doesn't matter who watches it. The idea is, Fat people have their place in physical activity.

B. Watching fat people falling is not horrifying, unless they're mortibly obese. So why did I ignore this? You guessed it. Framework.

7. Noticeability

A. It's far less expensive to pull the pranks fat people can pull if you don't have to buy the pillows. Meaning, better for the economy.

B. There is only one Osama Bin Laden. ans also Framework. The less-than massive but still overweight can still do an excellent job in the Army.

C. Fat people have control over blaring trumpets. Burning hair is completely spontaneous, making pulling a prank as a ginger impossible.

As a ginger, I would know this just a little bit better than Piggy Bank up there.

Ginger Probs

1. Fire Control

A. I am not a liar. It hurts when people assume we have control over our disabilities. Actually, I find this to be bullying.

B. You just ticked off the fandom with your slander. Never tick off the fandom.

2. Combustion

Pro conceeded.

3. No Happiness

Honeslty, Fat Albert. You can't just dismiss all my arguments by calling me a robot. I thought we were going to avoid outrageous arguments.

So yeah, Pro conceeded.

4. Irish Jig

Pro suggests I dance on the street after agreeing that I'd get my @ss kicked doing so.

Nobody sees the logic.

Nobody.

5. The Pot of Gold

Only 2% of gingers are leprechauns, you racist carp. No. Fat Albert still hasn't argued against Rainbows being round, meaning there is no end, meaining there is no pot of gold you racist carp.

I'd Rather Be A Chubby Polynesian Sex God than a Ginger
xXCryptoXx

Pro

Framework

Really?

Wild Snorlax is not impressed with your argument.

My opponent at this point is just trying to play semantics with me.

Luckily this is a troll debate and there really are no “definitions” so my opponent can’t just make a definition of fatty right now. Especially because this is my last round and that would be very poor conduct Con. We have both agreed on the same “perspective” over what a fatty is over the last 2 rounds.

Anyways, overweight does not equal fatty. Fatty is its own definition in this debate and it is anyone that is noticeably fat and there has been an unspoken agreement over that since I first posted my opening argument and you responded with no objections.

I will be ignoring everything marked with frame work as if they weren’t there.

Swimming

Actually 100% of people do get sunburned! Even African Americans!

http://www.scandalousbeautyonline.com...

http://jacksonville.com...

http://www.answerbag.com...

I apologize to the audience; My opponent has been known throughout this debate to completely make up organizations and even so called ‘facts” hasn’t he?

96% < 100%

And yes, yes I am a seal. I do not see how that is relevant. But yes I am.

The picture is for the audience to compare to your own for their own decision :D

Considering there are only 3 total years of middle school my opponent must have repeated a year and re-learned the same thing! Therefore we have the same middle school knowledge on the subject! My opponent never responded to the fact that he is working for the R.C.G.A. I believe he is trying to avoid the topic because the organization is so top secret…

Yeah, He definitely has some top secret knowledge that he got from working there.

I am quite silly aren’t I?

Pregnancy

A. A logical opinion mind you! Anyways, are you really going to trust this mans opinion?

B. No concession here! All arguments and rebuttals have been based purely off opinion! Even my opponent cannot prove which one is really pregnant and I think it is a mystery none of us will ever know.

Difference between a fat woman and a pregnant woman: One is pregnant.

That good enough for you?

C. <_< >_>

Stairs

A. Ha! FAP does not have the slightest bias! It literally focuses and puts 100^Infinity% of its effort into Fat American People and every possible thing anyone can every know anything about fat people. Like ermegerd that’s a lot of facts. We can disregard MASTURBATION because only 33% of its efforts focus on fat people whereas the other 66% focuses on anorexia and bulimia!

9000 < 4,454,954.3

Fat people suffer more.

Anyways, if the government was such a racist bitch against black people and gingers they could improve those government mandated shoes! This can easily be done by putting mini jet packs on the side of your shoe in order to lift you up off the ground and propel you forward at your will.

Our president approves!

Fat People and Farting

A. *Gasp* You just single handedly pissed off 87% of the fat population.

This is where you are wrong! Fat people simply do not have the ability to control when they pass gas because their chub cuts off their blood flow making them feel numb and not able to control whether they fart or not!

Fat people cannot control their farts and as a result they are smelly people and are often thought as unsanitary against their will!

What my opponent does not realize is that he is only partly correct. Yes, fat people farting can help us, but it happens far less than the amount of chemical explosions that happen in our atmosphere.

78% of fat farts cause chemical explosions. The other 22% protects us from Sun radiation! In addition, the chemical explosions cause sun radiation to leak through three times over the amount that the successful farts (ones that do not explode) help protect against sun radiation!

Fat People and Being Attractive

A. Actually they have been awarded the Nobel Prize 12 times for the amount of scientific research, polls, public opinion, and the amount of hard work they do to help America judge others!

Significant? I think yes. Fact is, the majority of people prefer gingers over fat people.

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn’t think I had to debate whether all of those people were sexy or not because of my statistics. Conceding to them is irrelevant because I have already proven them unimportant.

Also, that’s Rupert Grint. I said Ron Weasely you muther facker. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Sure, but can a fat sassy chick show a little fire? I don’t think so. ;D

Physical Activity

Football: But it really really helps. Like really. Again, a good team needs a versatile line man. I’m not saying they can’t do it. I’m just saying they wouldn’t be nearly as good as they should be!

Golf: Psh, it’s been proven that fat people can’t operate a golf cart.

Baseball: Again, I’m not saying they can’t do it. I’m just saying they would be bad at it.

Basketball: It’s not racist if it is true and it is undeniable that 95% of all black people and 99.9% of all basketball playing black people can jump like really freakin high.

Sumo Wrestling: Ah okay, so then fat people are good at one sport out of like, a lot. Gingers can be good at every sport, except Sumo wrestling. I think Gingers win this. No, I know gingers can do more physical activity than fat people. I know.

Noticeabilty

Hmm, obviously your middle school social studies classes didn’t pay off very well!

More money into the economy = faster $$$ for everyone!

A. This means that skinny people not only help the economy, but they can also pull pranks that are meant for skinny people and fat people!

B. Nah, every terrorist out there is an Osama Binladen therefore there are multiple Osama Binladens. Also, that is completely false! The bigger you are the slower you are and you have a more likely chance to get shot due to your size! Nu-uh, ain’t nobody got time for a fat guy in the military.

C. No way. There is far too much control in his face and hands for that to be “spontaneous”. I get the feeling my opponent may have a certain biasness to his own kind. >_>

ERMEGERD AWESOME GINGERS OF FIERY CYBORG AWESOMNESS!!!

Fire Bending

Con actually concedes to the fact that he is a fire bender! Obviously he hasn’t been training too hard because he does not have full control over his fire bending skills (Remember how hard it is to master control over that?) and falsely claims that no fire benders can control their flames! That is a ludicrous statement! Just because you aren’t a master yet, doesn’t mean you have to bring everyone else down, Okay?

My opponent concedes that all of the fire benders did indeed dye their hair! No surprise is it?

Combustion

I did not concede! I did name one thing that is good about combustion! Which would be that if you are getting hot headed it’s most likely because of something you hate so you’re probably want to destroy it anyways!

Gingers are robots of Awesomess

Yeah I can. I can because you are a robot! This isn’t outrageous because it’s true. Let me explain again why I have come to this conclusion:

No Soul = No Emotions = Robot

Con concedes that he is indeed a robot of awesomeness.

Irish Jig

Like combustion, I did still name a reason why it could be good! Make some profit by allowing people to beat you up for money after doing an Irish Jig!

Pot of Gold

Whoops, that’s what I meant to put. I accidently had a massive typo.

Rainbows do indeed have an end! I also have discriminating proof about this and a picture of MassiveDump finding the pot of gold.

Let’s face it everyone! Con has conceded or given weak arguments to the majority of everything I posted! Gingers have better lives than fatties. That is all fact, no opinion.

Gingers have fire powers, are awesome robotic cyborgs, work for the government, and are secretly taking over the world! All fat people have is Mcdonalds.

Vote Pro.

MassiveDump

Con

0. Framework

To start, even if framework and semantics were the same thing, Pro never posted any rule against semantics.

But here's the deal: In Round Two, Pro argued what could be considered disadvantages for both the slightly and extremely overweight. In Round Three it seemed that many of his arguments were based only on the extreme cases of fatties.

This is why I argued framework: to set straight the original view of what a fatty was. Because I never agreed in this debate that fatties were only limited to those who could jump in the air and get stuck

It's not semantics, it's just a thought of perspective.

But it's bad conduct to add a new argument in a non-rebuttal round? Not in any debate event that I know of.

However, Pro presents new evidence in Round 4, the rebuttal, where one should only sum up what has been argued.

Is that good conduct?

Is declaring bad conduct in bold print just so noobs give you the extra point good conduct?

Is not arguing Framework because you basically just think it's stupid good conduct?

So should my opponent really be so quick to talk about poor conduct in this debate?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's completely worth arguing that fatties are not limited to just people like my grandma. And Pro conceding it just because he thinks it's stupid it no better conduct than Framework itself.

1. Swimming

A. This is what I was referring to in Framework. Adding new evidence in the last round is not a Kosher thing in the debate world. The rebuttal round is for summaries.

Beyond that, it's a common person fact that redheads have lighter pigments in their skin that causes their burns to be more painful and severe. Gingers feel pain, fat people feel embarrassment.

Pain > Embarrassment.

B. The picture I presented was at least orbiting around the average ginger. The picture Pro presented was an extreme case of a fat person. It's a fine example of why Framework is important, but Pro concedes anything to do with Framework because I guess he's too cool for it.

C. In South Dakota where civilization is scarce, there are four years of middle school science. One of them, in which, is advanced anatomy and meteorology. Arguing credentials is no way to dodge fact.

D. I thought we weren't going to argue outrageous things like cyborgs. That was the first rule pro set, and then he immediately accused me of being a robot. What. You're a silly seal.

2. Preggers

A. My opponent argues that he has a logical opinion, but does not back up why his opinion is more logical than someone else's. However, Chris Farley made far more money than my opponent does, so he should absolutely be trusted more as a professional.

B. The top one was pregnant; the bottom one was fat. I really don't understand how bad Pro's vision/standards could be. He concedes this because we all know which one is pregnant, and we all know that there is a vast difference.

My opponent has not at all met his burden of proof that fat people look pregnant.

3. I Told You About the Stairs Bro

A. There's no higher percentage of effort than 100%. Therefore FAP can't even math, therefore FAP doesn't know what the FAP they're talking about.

President Obama is the one who implemented the mandated shoes in the first place. Our nation can't afford jet packs right now.

B. My opponent concedes once again because who needs Framework when you have swag.

Still, the average fat person with soled shoes has a perfectly fine time climbing stairs. Gingers do not.

4. Lol He Said Fart

A. My opponent is putting a percent in front of everything he's saying and hoping it will make his arguments any more credible.

The truth is, my four year studies of the flatulent sciences far outweigh his three. In my expert knowledge, I can tell you that fat farts are the single healthiest thing for our atmosphere.

B. Now that I talk about my scientific experience, I come to realize that Pro also conceded point B. And it actually had nothing to do with Framework.
5. I Like 'Em Chunky

A. Only twelve Nobel prizes? In science? That's such a fake category. That's silly. You're still a seal. Truly, Pro did not legitimately prove that anyone likes gingers above fat people. Burden of proof not met.

B. Well in that case, Pro also conceded Rupert Grint.

C. He barely gave a sass argument so I will barely give one as well.

Don't sass me bro.

6. Physical Activity

Football: "I'm not saying they can't do it". If they can do it, then they have a place in physical activity. Point proven.

Golf: My opponent says that it's proven that a fat person can't operate a golf cart. Really? Because he never presented that in any argument from what I can remember.

Baseball: "I'm not saying they can't do it." Then once again we've proven that fat people have a place in physical activity.

Basketball: More new evidence, more "percentages", more anger conveyed in bold print. Most black people can't jump over a human. Pro never proved otherwise.

Sumos: From what has been shown, the average fat person is equally as able in sport as the next guy. Meaning fat people are if anything equally as advantaged as gingers, meaning Pro's resolution is still false.

B. Pro was tired so he said "screw it" and didn't argue framework at all.

Bottom line: = is not >.

7. Noticeability

A. Pro is very confused. Buying pillows hurts the individual and helps greedy companies. It's much better for the economy for a fat guy to do his unique fat pranks. Only a fat person can pull them off, making noticeability not a problem.

B. There is one Osama Bin Laden. You can't argue otherwise. You can't. You can't.

Fat people do just fine in non-combat positions in the military. They can serve their country, even if they are noticeable. Therefore, noticeabilty does not make a fatty worse off.

C. There's no control. None. As a ginger, I can guarantee it. We cannot control our fire, and it is arrogant to think that we can.

It Sucks to be a Ginger and Here's Why

1. Firebending?

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm.
Once again I thought for sure Pro said we wouldn't argue outrageous things. Our fire powers are not within our own control.

No firebenders on The Last Airbender are gingers. None.

And I wonder why I didn't argue that every firebender didn't dye their hair. Not because what Pro said about that is completely irrational or anything...

2. Combusken

Yes, Pro did forfeit this. The good does not outweigh the bad. We are just as likely to kill our friends as we are to kill our enemies.

3. Cyborgs/Emotions

I still don't understand how Pro could have so easily broken his only rule about outrageous arguments.

No Emotions = No soul.

At no point does that mean we are robots.

Once again, we feel no happiness, therefore our lives inevitably suck worse.

4. Getting Jiggy With It

Making profit < Getting my @ss kicked. My opponent was likely too tired to argue at this point, making his argument sadly weak.

5. Pot

A. Don't try to cover this up. You're a racist carp, you seal.

B. No, rainbows have no end. It's fact.

C. Nice try, but I call photoshop.

Why Con Wins:

PRO IN ROUND 1:
" No going EMEMGERD FAT PEOPLE ARE FLYING ALIENSFRFROM MARZ THEREFORE THEY ARE BETTER." Or anything like that! Let's keep it real bro."

PRO IN ROUND 4:
"Gingers have fire powers, are awesome robotic cyborgs, work for the government, and are secretly taking over the world!"

...

-Wouldn't argue Framework because he thought it was dumb.

- Put a percentage in front of anything he couldn't back of

- Very, Very, Racist.

In the end, gingers have no souls, meaning no happiness, meaning they physically cannot be better off than anyone at all, let a lone fatties.

And Morgan Freeman approves.

Good game, Pro. It was fun :D
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
lol sorry about that 3:
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
xXCryptoXx
I was wondering why my ELO randomly dropped 150 points ;_;
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Hey Massive, I guess you won after all ;D
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
I neither deny nor admit that.
Posted by xXCryptoXx 3 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Dude. Only 2 hours to get it countered. :/

Maybe we can hope on the off chance he read the debate and just failed to give a good RFD?

And that's not possible, you're a cyborg ya silly :D
Posted by MassiveDump 3 years ago
MassiveDump
Votebombed by Cybertron at the last minute.

If there was a building higher than seven stories in my town, I'd go kill myself.
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
"3) Walking up stairs

THANK GOD for the elevator right?! Scientists concluded that if it weren"t for the elevator then 17 more fat people would die every year due to having a heart attack while walking up the stairs! But what about those times where there IS no elevator?! Oh those poor fatties! Huffin and puffin and having to catch their breath every few steps?! It"s horrible! Oh goodness and the worst part is when they fall and roll down the stairs only to be in massive despair as they look up that staircase having to tackle this challenge once again!"

hahahahahahahahahaha
Posted by shanegray 3 years ago
shanegray
obama likes men. :-)
gingers are gays
Posted by xXCryptoXx 4 years ago
xXCryptoXx
Guardian Rock you will need to provide a better RFD than that to justify your vote.
Posted by xXCryptoXx 4 years ago
xXCryptoXx
One more point. I need one more point. O_O
Vote Placed by ClassicRobert 3 years ago
ClassicRobert
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct goes to Con, because in the first round, a condition that Con made that Pro agreed to was to refrain from mentioning actual health issues of being fat, which Pro agreed to. Pro then mentioned heart disease, so he failed to follow the rules. Con gets arguments because I felt that his were generally more witty. He was able to incorporate puns like "chris farley made it big" and "their shoes have no soles." Con gets S&G because Pro made errors
Vote Placed by justin.graves 3 years ago
justin.graves
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Countering Geeki's VB.
Vote Placed by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: I just Felt that pro really convinced me in this argument. Pro also Had the best back ups. Like the stairs and swimming and everything. I myself am crying from laughter right now. And I have a damn mind that visualizes everything said.
Vote Placed by 16kadams 3 years ago
16kadams
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: conduct CVB
Vote Placed by Gaurdian_Rock 3 years ago
Gaurdian_Rock
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Excellent arguments against pro I was truly impressed. Your photos depicted excellent evidence to support your argument. And most of all were able to counter almost all of pros arguments while he seemed to echo the same remarks.
Vote Placed by 1Historygenius 4 years ago
1Historygenius
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Loved this debate! I was mainly convinced on swimming, which to me seemed the decisive argument, but stairs and attractiveness also were major and I felt Pro argued better. On the ginger side, I thought it was more balanced, making arguments close, but I felt that Pro wins over fatties.
Vote Placed by Vulpes_Inculta 4 years ago
Vulpes_Inculta
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter mananlank. Dropping my counter to utha because Pro asked.
Vote Placed by mananlak 4 years ago
mananlak
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Cons pictures were better and he had a an overall better arguement.
Vote Placed by utahjoker 4 years ago
utahjoker
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Being a bigger person pro`s points hit home for me and i know a ginger and con`s points didnt hit as hard when it came to his points like the point of fat skin versus pale skin, pro won, climing up stairs pro wins all the other points are tied but overall pro gets my vote
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
xXCryptoXxMassiveDumpTied
Reasons for voting decision: Very awesome debate, hats off to both sides, the troll gods shall be pleased by this offering. Now as for the actual voting, pro gave some solid reasons of why fatties are more at a disadvantage then Gingers which were far better then his arguments for why being a ginger is good, but then again, who could? Con though did give some examples of why being fat doesnt make someone unattractive and that fat people are useful in sports and stuff, which was a solid counter argument to pro's claims regarding fat people. That left pro mostly with his weak arguments for why being a ginger is cool, but con blew those reasons to hell so I do award him argument points. However, there is nothing worse then being a ginger, that is just science, and the fact that con tricked pro into debating an impossible debate is clever for him to pull but still rather shameful, so I give source points to the pro because... Well come on, being a ginger is the worst thing you can be