The Instigator
vi_spex
Pro (for)
Losing
0 Points
The Contender
brokenx
Con (against)
Winning
3 Points

Being a muslim is a lifestyle of forced fear

Do you like this debate?NoYes+1
Add this debate to Google Add this debate to Delicious Add this debate to FaceBook Add this debate to Digg  
Post Voting Period
The voting period for this debate has ended.
after 1 vote the winner is...
brokenx
Voting Style: Open Point System: 7 Point
Started: 1/29/2018 Category: Religion
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Post Voting Period
Viewed: 191 times Debate No: 107267
Debate Rounds (2)
Comments (8)
Votes (1)

 

vi_spex

Pro

Ban islam=Kill islam=Free all muslims

Another muslim brain melted away by fear:
https://www.youtube.com...
brokenx

Con

Islam is not forced in all places. There are many who are proud of their religion. I'm not a Muslim, but you should respect the religion. People are different and that's what makes us humans unique.

Muslims don't need to be banned. You may think that all Muslims hold the same views, but that is not true. Within the Islam religion there are different sects with different beliefs. Besides, many Muslims are kind and most don't support terrorism.
Debate Round No. 1
vi_spex

Pro

muslims are everywhere.. so muslims cant unsubmit to their god, fear.. like the chance of being honor killed for eksample

islam is not a religion, its forced terrorism.. and there is nothing respektable about islam.. you should hate yourself for every have entertained that thought even for a few seconds

if muslim dont need to be banned i guess we should make terrorism legal.. and murder.. and pedophilia.. ai you fuckingg scum of the earth..

all muslims are terrorists.. your brain has decayed
brokenx

Con

Please give reliable sources and evidence for your claims. You obviously haven't done any research on the topic that you're passionate about.

Of course I am against terrorism, murder, and pedophilia, but at least I know that not all Muslims are evil. Not all Muslims have done those things.

The stereotype is that Muslims are terrorists, but that stereotype isn't true. According to a study between a 25-year-period, only 6% of total terrorist attacks in the U.S. were committed by Muslims. Only 6%. The other 94% were perpetrated by Latino-related groups, extreme left-wing groups, and more. The EU's law enforcement agency said that less than 2% of terrorist attacks in Europe from a four-year-period were religiously motivated. (However, I don't think that means that the entire 2 percent are Muslims.) In addition, a Gallup poll showed that 93% of Muslims do not support views of terrorism.

Islam is not forced terrorism. In the Quran, it is said, "Whoever kills one person, kills all mankind, whoever saves one person, saves all of mankind" (5:32). It is also in there that they can fight in self-defense. Besides, Muhammad does not call for his followers to spread hatred or violence.

https://www.rappler.com...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Debate Round No. 2
8 comments have been posted on this debate. Showing 1 through 8 records.
Posted by vi_spex 2 weeks ago
vi_spex
oh you are 13 lol..
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
you might as well say you pee from your butthole.. take notes in your little book..
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
you might as well say tigers are harmless and you can jump into a tiger cage at the zoo and its not going to be a problem.. or you might as well say a rock is not a rock
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
there is no loosing this, these are facts
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
everything i have said about islam is true..
Posted by WOLF.J 3 weeks ago
WOLF.J
Shut up and stop remakin this topic everytime you lose, get a lil textbook n talk about something else
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
the headline is a bit messy..
Posted by vi_spex 3 weeks ago
vi_spex
all evil people makes knowledge claims without having knowledge
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Leaning 2 weeks ago
Leaning
vi_spexbrokenxTied
Agreed with before the debate:-Vote Checkmark-0 points
Agreed with after the debate:-Vote Checkmark-0 points
Who had better conduct:--Vote Checkmark1 point
Had better spelling and grammar:--Vote Checkmark1 point
Made more convincing arguments:-Vote Checkmark-3 points
Used the most reliable sources:--Vote Checkmark2 points
Total points awarded:03 
Reasons for voting decision: Pro mistakenly stated that all Muslims and people who practice Islam are terrorists and practice the same way. Con rebutted this and used a study and a quote to further illustrate his point.