Jessycat
abilenerae01

Being a stressed out coral is better.

Jessycat

Pro

So, when an octopus gets stressed out, it will eats itself. If a coral gets stressed out, it dies. Tell me, what would you rather be? A stressed out octopus or a stressed out coral? At least if you're a coral you won't feel the pain of eating your own body but if you're an octopus, you get to eat and still be alive.
abilenerae01

Con

I understand your point. But if being a stressed out coral means dying the first time I get stressed out, I would rather just eat myself and still be alive. Think about it this way, as a young human child, you get stressed a lot. Stress can happen at any age at any time. So if you were a coral and got stressed out after three weeks of living, you'd only have lived for three short weeks of your life. Being an octopus and stressed may hurt knowing that you are eating your own body parts, but you would still be alive. If you get stressed, eventually the topic on mind will be set at ease and you'll no longer be stressed. As a coral, you would have no time to move past the stressing point in life. I think it would be easier and more fulfilling in life if you were to be a stressed out octopus.
Jessycat

Pro

Jessycat forfeited this round.
abilenerae01

Con

abilenerae01 forfeited this round.
Jessycat

Pro

Jessycat forfeited this round.
abilenerae01

Con

abilenerae01 forfeited this round.