Pillowface
blazikin55

Being gay is the new black (skin colored)

Pillowface

Pro

The point of this argument to say that gays and blacks are getting the same discrimination AND benefits as each other. First round is acceptance. Lets keep this an honest debate without racial and homophobic statements. Thank you.
blazikin55

Con

1st off: I am not a homophobe nor is homophobia an actual disease
2nd off: I am christian so be prepared for that

Now I do think that African-Americans are discriminated against, I do not believe that Gay's are getting the same treatment as them.
Gay's were never put in slavery or abused. Also being "Gay" is not an identity. It is an act, so therefore your argument is invalid seeing that being "gay" is not an actual identity or even a race
Pillowface

Pro

Pillowface forfeited this round.
blazikin55

Con

As the instigator of this Debate I have no idea why he would forfeit a round in which he is supposed to comment? So In turn since he has forfeited I will take up another reason. Were the "Gay's" ever in slavery? Were they sold and bought like property? Did they stumble through the darkness of slavery and racism like people w/o eyes? I think not!
Pillowface

Pro

Pillowface forfeited this round.
blazikin55

Con

blazikin55 forfeited this round.
Pillowface

Pro

Pillowface forfeited this round.
blazikin55

Con

blazikin55 forfeited this round.
Posted by Burncastle 3 years ago
Burncastle
@Tsop Are you saying that people choose to be gay? Because that is not the case...
Posted by Tsop 3 years ago
Tsop
Ok first of all..... You a born black , white , hispanic , asian whatever you are! You can not control what skin color , or who you are born with. You are not born GAY! That is perversion... So you can not compare gays to black people df???
Posted by Guidestone 3 years ago
Guidestone
Either way Pillowface is still wrong, but it would be nice for clarification before anyone accepts the debate.
Posted by WyattEarp1 3 years ago
WyattEarp1
Is the debate regarding that gays receive the same discrimination as blacks did or that they both still share equal discrimination?