JeremyMcNamee
Debateanator

Belief in a God and evolution can co-exist.

JeremyMcNamee

Pro

I am arguing that belief in a God and the Theory of Evolution can co-exist. I kept this to just four rounds with 4,000 characters as I am not in the mood for a drawn out debate. My points are simple and will be illustrated briefly. First round will be acceptance and any other requests. Second round will be there for arguments. Third round closing and please no new arguments in that round.
Debateanator

Con

I will take up the other side of the debate and I wish luck to my competitor!
JeremyMcNamee

Pro

This was a poorly drawn up debate that I cannot prove with any facts or evidence. I thus forfeit to Con.
Debateanator

Con

Ok. Umm, I guess that's chill.
JeremyMcNamee

Pro

Sadly I don't know how to officially forfeit lol.
Debateanator

Con

Debateanator forfeited this round.
Debateanator

Con

Debateanator forfeited this round.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
LOL! "How to talk to Atheists" by a Catholic Apologist (Trained Liar).

Catholic Apologists are trained to lie and deny.
Does this mean that the book instructs Catholics to Lie to Atheists and deny Atheist replies!
It's likely a hilarious book.
Must get a copy and practice in a mirror!
I'll have to practice self denial in that case!
Or try it on my hundreds of Atheist M8s
Actually it would be more interesting to try it on a Catholic
Posted by JeremyMcNamee 3 years ago
JeremyMcNamee
hahahaha
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
ROFFL devient! Troooooo!
Posted by devient.genie 3 years ago
devient.genie
WISHES 3:7--We just need to raise our conciousness. Just a simple small step, and all agree that questioning the origins of human life becasue of our current scientific knowledge is NOT somehow inherintley wrong, or rude, or offensive in any way just because those truths contradict words in a holy book. Once we all agree on that, we will begin to embrace the beautiful truths and explanations for the complexity of life and ultimitley have the conciousness to let go of the dull lazy answers that "god did it", "its gods will", "its gods way of testing us" "god works in mysterious ways" "It says so in my holy binky" ,"he didnt mean it that way", "you just dont know him like I do" :)

Eggggggsscellent 11:13--Your account has been locked for the following reason: Spamming expressed contempt for the Catholic faith. This change will be lifted: Never http://forums.catholic.com...
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Yes, Jeremy, strange how old earth creationists believe in the Big Bang, though in ancient polytheistic religions it would be more acceptable, because the Big Bang could have been a display of passion between Zeus and Hera.
Aye M8! :-D8
Posted by JeremyMcNamee 3 years ago
JeremyMcNamee
lol indeed
Posted by devient.genie 3 years ago
devient.genie
Religious Intellect: zeus is a myth, the real god is a slave supporting homophobic sexist.

As clearly shown above, the lack of intellect possessed by the religious human is alarmingly low. Therefore believing in two things that contradict is easy for someone experiencing an atrophy of intellect :)
Posted by JeremyMcNamee 3 years ago
JeremyMcNamee
Well that right there already contridicts there own selves. If you trace the biblical bloodline they can ONLY believe the Earth is 6,000 years old since that's when it would have been with the first people. So if they believe in both they are either contridicting the Bible or contridicting evolution.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Yes, if you imagine the whole world was a massive lake with a normally peaceful atmosphere apart from the occasional battle between bird groups and crocodiles taking the occasional prey,.
The Creationists are a couple of noisy bullfrogs on a lily pad destroying the peace for the rest of us.
Posted by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
Well, Jeremy, the Young Earth Creationists that believe in the 6000 year earth make up less than 15% of Christians, most Christians are Old Earth Creationists that consider Evolution as part of god's plan, thus they wholeheartedly support Evolution.
Young Earth Creationists are a tiny, minority, but they make the most noise.
That's because they have massive egos, believe that all of Christianity is behind them, but they also have the lowest intelligence of all religious groups.
Most Old Earth Creationists IQs would double that of Young Earth Creationists.
Many, many evolutionary scientists are Old Earth Creationists.
They are by far the majority and the most intelligent.