maz0915
StilettoStomper

Ben Affleck is the best Batman ever

maz0915

Pro

He uses guns and I prefer my heros to be strong supporters of the second amendment.
StilettoStomper

Con

Adam West is the one and only na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BATMAN!!!!
maz0915

Pro

While Adam West was a great Batman he is no Batfleck. Ben became the Batman we always wanted but not the one we deserve. Only thing that could make Bens performance better would be if his best friend for life Matt Damon was casted as Robin
StilettoStomper

Con

StilettoStomper forfeited this round.
maz0915

Pro

We should also credit Affleck for overcoming blindness and switching comic universes to give us the greatest acting performance since Daredevil.

With that being said I will claim victory since the last round was forfeited. I hope we all can appreciate the greatness of Batfleck.
StilettoStomper

Con

StilettoStomper forfeited this round.
Posted by TheDom275 1 year ago
TheDom275
Adam west all the way. Have you seen those nipples? Those are a winner's nipples.
Posted by StilettoStomper 1 year ago
StilettoStomper
Hi con, I tried to vote for you but it wouldn't let me, I guess because I'm your opponent haha. You deserve to win though obviously because of my forfeits. I had a very busy week and really didn't have any time, I'm sorry I made a lousy opponent in this debate :(
Posted by TravisTouchdown 1 year ago
TravisTouchdown
Best Batman for comic book fans is Ben Affleck's because this one is true to the comics. BUT the best Batman for rather ordinary people is Christian Bale's because he shows the real path one will face if he wants to be a hero who wears armor and a cape and sneaks out in night and fights criminals.
Posted by efifnghamnathan 1 year ago
efifnghamnathan
Adam West is the one true Bat-man.