harrytruman
traylzac

Ben Carson would be a better president than Donald Trump

harrytruman

Pro

Ben Carson for Presidency!
Think about it! He would be the first black president, unlike Obama, who is the first "mixed" president.
traylzac

Con

I believe that a business mogul that has multiple his wealth 10,000 times over, from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 over a man that was sued in 2008 for malpractice when he did surgery to a woman's face and left a sponge in her brain, an required a second surgery to remove it, all the while believing it was a tumor until he operated on it to find the truth. And this isn't the only reason as I will show multiple reasons why this man doesn't deserve the the presidency, let alone the nominee.

Reason 1:

He belives that women who get abortions are like slaveholders. This is because, "they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave." He also has said that cases of rape and incest are no exception. I am a pro-life person, but I understand the simple concept that the atrocities of the 246 years that killed most of the 10.5 million slaves that arrived, to something that can cause death in a mother. There are exceptions to pro-life where killing a baby is unfortunate necessary for the mother or because they child will not have a proper life because of birth defects that could kill early in life. This is where Trump works because he is pro-choice because of privacy, but is very much against abortion with those exceptions of rape, incest, life of the mother, and if a someone wanted it, it all depends on the situation.

Reason 2:

Ben Carson stated that Obamacare is a form of slavery as, "it is slavery, because it is making us subvervient ti the government, and it was never health care, it was control." This is very far out there as yes, I believe Obamacare is bad and should nver be enacted, but a system that allowed murder for anything is not to be compared to a simple government overreach. He also stated that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen since slavery. He graduated sometime between 1969-1971, and while I don't know what school books taught then, I can safely assume he failed U.S. history as he forgot about the Japanese internment camps of World War II, Jim Crow laws between 1865-1965, and the Columbine and Kent State shootings.

Reason 3:

Ben Carson is not only a fan of comparing slavery to modern events, but also the Holocaust and Hitler. Carson stated that he believes that Obama is censoring speech and that this will lead to a NAZI-like force to come to power in the United States. Obama is censoring, saying we need to 'fix' FoxNews. Fox is a privately owned company that has rights just like other, non-media companies do. But can this lead to a NAZI takeover like Carson says is possible? No, because he can't change a company because it is skeptical and doesn't inform the viewers liker he says. Even if this was true, which I doubt, it still is a company and since no harm is done, he has no legal action and if he tried, his whole administration would fall, especially since the military is many conservative and wouldn't support this, as well as the population having many guns to protect themselves if an armed coup happened. This is just proof that Carson lacks the ability Trump has for rational conclusions.

Reason 4:

Trump can make rational statements. Yes, he has made some statements that aren't seen in favorable light, but statements like building a wall on the Mexican border are both rational, and are in the works now. He wants Mexico to pay for it, and that does make sense if you look at what the Mexican politicians are doing. They are emptying their prisons to allow them to go to America. This is a better of three possible choices, which includes going to international court, which won't accomplish much as many call it the least effective UN body, or put pressure on American-Mexican relations that would harm both of us in the long run. A Mexican payed for wall would save our relationship, as well as allow us to move on with better relations as we would put the past behind. Also, the wall is a symbol that, if taken care of, will show that we have border security, along with showing the difference between our first world lives and our southern neighbors' second and third world societies.

http://blog.chron.com...

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

http://thinkprogress.org...

http://www.cnn.com...

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

http://conservativepost.com...

http://www.businessinsider.com...

http://www.politico.com...
harrytruman

Pro

"I believe that a business mogul that has multiple his wealth 10,000 times over, from 1,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 over a man that was sued in 2008 for malpractice when he did surgery to a woman's face and left a sponge in her brain, an required a second surgery to remove it, all the while believing it was a tumor until he operated on it to find the truth. And this isn't the only reason as I will show multiple reasons why this man doesn't deserve the the presidency, let alone the nominee."

Not true.

"Reason 1:

He belives that women who get abortions are like slaveholders. This is because, "they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave." He also has said that cases of rape and incest are no exception. I am a pro-life person, but I understand the simple concept that the atrocities of the 246 years that killed most of the 10.5 million slaves that arrived, to something that can cause death in a mother. There are exceptions to pro-life where killing a baby is unfortunate necessary for the mother or because they child will not have a proper life because of birth defects that could kill early in life. This is where Trump works because he is pro-choice because of privacy, but is very much against abortion with those exceptions of rape, incest, life of the mother, and if a someone wanted it, it all depends on the situation."

You haven't thoroughly illustrated your point, I can't even understand what you are saying, come back with a fully developed point please.

"Reason 2:

Ben Carson stated that Obamacare is a form of slavery as, "it is slavery, because it is making us subvervient ti the government, and it was never health care, it was control." This is very far out there as yes, I believe Obamacare is bad and should nver be enacted, but a system that allowed murder for anything is not to be compared to a simple government overreach. He also stated that Obamacare is the worst thing to happen since slavery. He graduated sometime between 1969-1971, and while I don't know what school books taught then, I can safely assume he failed U.S. history as he forgot about the Japanese internment camps of World War II, Jim Crow laws between 1865-1965, and the Columbine and Kent State shootings."

Obama Care is all that he says, what's the big whoop? Only communist countries do this free healthcare thingy.

"Reason 3:

Ben Carson is not only a fan of comparing slavery to modern events, but also the Holocaust and Hitler. Carson stated that he believes that Obama is censoring speech and that this will lead to a NAZI-like force to come to power in the United States. Obama is censoring, saying we need to 'fix' FoxNews. Fox is a privately owned company that has rights just like other, non-media companies do. But can this lead to a NAZI takeover like Carson says is possible? No, because he can't change a company because it is skeptical and doesn't inform the viewers liker he says. Even if this was true, which I doubt, it still is a company and since no harm is done, he has no legal action and if he tried, his whole administration would fall, especially since the military is many conservative and wouldn't support this, as well as the population having many guns to protect themselves if an armed coup happened. This is just proof that Carson lacks the ability Trump has for rational conclusions."

Yeah he's right, so what?

"Reason 4:

Trump can make rational statements. Yes, he has made some statements that aren't seen in favorable light, but statements like building a wall on the Mexican border are both rational, and are in the works now. He wants Mexico to pay for it, and that does make sense if you look at what the Mexican politicians are doing. They are emptying their prisons to allow them to go to America. This is a better of three possible choices, which includes going to international court, which won't accomplish much as many call it the least effective UN body, or put pressure on American-Mexican relations that would harm both of us in the long run. A Mexican payed for wall would save our relationship, as well as allow us to move on with better relations as we would put the past behind. Also, the wall is a symbol that, if taken care of, will show that we have border security, along with showing the difference between our first world lives and our southern neighbors' second and third world societies."

OK, but been Carson is a neoroscientist, oh, and he's black, Obama is "mixed," it is actually a joke, there was some south African comedian who made fun of how when Obama was running he was considered mixed, but when hes president hes considered black.
traylzac

Con

So I have come to a reasonable conclusion that I can not have a logical argument with you. This is because you simple say false or no when you disagree. But let me try.

My first several points were how he can't make sense able comments. Comparing slavery and Obamacare isn't a correlation anyone should make. Obamacare is a bad program, both in how it was implimented and what it is. This though, does nit mean that because it is a bad institution we should compare it to another bad institution, especially one that is arguably the worst scar in America's history.

Also,you can't just disprovee by saying no. You need to explain why. I left links to show he said that, and you say it no.

Finally, if you are not going to argue, but rather just say so what it is bad, without having a debate that debate.org is made for, please don't waste my time.
harrytruman

Pro

You provided no links.
traylzac

Con

You want a link? Here have some links.

17ebook.co

aladel.net

bpwhamburgorchardpark.org

clicnews.com

dfwdiesel.net

divineenterprises.net

fantasticfilms.ru

gardensrestaurantandcatering.com

ginedis.com

gncr.org

hdvideoforums.org

hihanin.com

kingfamilyphotoalbum.com

likaraoke.com

mactep.org

magic4you.nu

marbling.pe.kr

nacjalneg.info

pronline.ru

purplehoodie.com

qsng.cn

seksburada.net

sportsmansclub.net

stock888.cn

tathli.com

teamclouds.com

texaswhitetailfever.com

wadefamilytree.org

xnescat.info

yt118.com
harrytruman

Pro

Those aren't sources.
I can give you 3 good reasons why Trump should NOT be president:
1). Trump sounds like Dump.
2). Donald is a slimy businesswoman.
3). The last time we had a businesswoman president we got into the Great Depression, then again that was the feds fault and Calvin Coolidge tried to fix it.
traylzac

Con

im done debating you.
harrytruman

Pro

Trump sounds like dump.
traylzac

Con

traylzac forfeited this round.
Posted by harrytruman 1 year ago
harrytruman
Do you know what happened the LAST TIME we had a businessman president?
Posted by mmmmmmmmmm 1 year ago
mmmmmmmmmm
Ben Carson would make a far better president! If I could vote he would be my choice. First of all Donald is all words. He claims he will take things away but he never says how. Ben Carson has an amazing back story. The whole story is about how he changed. He is a good man now. He is an amazing Christian. Go Ben carson
Posted by matt8800 1 year ago
matt8800
You mean the guy that bragged about trying to stab someone, thinks that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain and that Satan encouraged Darwin to invent evolution? That guy??