Ostrichrules
Eshan13

Bernie Sanders(Yes) or Hillary Clinton (No)

Ostrichrules

Ostrichrules

Pro

Bernie Sanders has been a part of the government for a long time, and also has been a normal citizen. He knows of problems in America, and also knows about the government, making him pretty intelligent on how to be president.
Eshan13

Con

Bernie Sanders is a very great man and I do like his ambition. However, my opponent doesn't state to you one great reason he is more suited than Secretary Clinton. In addition, my opponent states Senator Sanders has "been a part of government for a long time" which former first lady Clinton has also. He adds that the Senator has been a normal citizen which also applies to Mrs. Clinton as well. He knows problems is another, but everyone does. The reason we have the job of presidency is to address the problems not come up with them. My opponent closes with another government statement which directly follows Clinton as well and that he is intellgent on how to be president. However, Secretary Clinton has spent 8 years near this job being the spouse of former President Bill Clinton which makes her more suited.

Now I will vouch for Secretary Clinton and against Senator Sanders, coming up with my own points.

Bernie Sanders vouches for an extremist democratic ballot. While I don't mind that ( I am a democrat), I believe that nothing will be passed or go into effect. The House AND the senate both contain a majority of republicans. That means that Congress won't agree with the extreme democratic policies Bernie has come up with.

Secretary Clinton is more capable. She possess the extreme assets along with a likability rating.
Ostrichrules

Pro

In the fact that there is still argument between Sanders and Mrs. Clinton, Bernie Sanders figures that so much America already doesn't have Medical Insurance, so raising it would only make the economy better for America. Also, if Bernie Sanders gets elected against Donald Trump (we all know Trump will win for Republican), then America still has a chance. If Clinton gets elected, we might as well have Trump for president. Bernie Sanders only wishes to make economy equal for everyone. Not just the rich. Also making a carbon tax, INGENIOUS. America is one of the biggest reasons of global warming.
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Even though Sanders lost, we can still argue and say why Sanders would make a better president than Clinton.

Bernie Sanders is a true man who is to represent his people. He will raise economy for poor people and make America the great nation it once was. I don't see Clinton doing that! He helps middle class and is not afraid to tax the rich. Not to mention he is the only candidate whom is not afraid to use "the s-word".

He is all and all a cool guy.
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Alright guys. Vote fairly. My opponent forfeited two rounds. Does that make it easy to decide?
Eshan13

Con

Eshan13 forfeited this round.
Posted by ViceRegent 1 year ago
ViceRegent
How about no to both Nazis.
Posted by TheRealSubmarine 1 year ago
TheRealSubmarine
What are the round rules for this debate?
Vote Placed by U.n 1 year ago
U.n
OstrichrulesEshan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: forfeiture.