Best Car Brand: Ford

Started: 3/2/2015 Category: Economics

Ford is durable, reliable, and tough, as well as having the best fuel economy

This question will elicit extremely true opinions like the one above. Chevy lovers will of course say Chevy is better and Ford lovers will say just the opposite. The truth is that both Chevrolet and Ford make very good vehicles that will last a very long time if properly maintained and if neglected neither will last very long. And in certain years Chevy and Ford have both made vehicles that were poor vehicles from day one. Pinto & Chevelle are two examples of cars that would not last no matter how we'll they were maintained. And as you can see in the above answer that person likes the styling of Chevy better than Ford.

Well, that is not the engine putting out that hp. That is the gears that they have in them, including high performance intake, high performance exhaust and other high performance options that they could add. Not what the engine is putting out.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was saying the gears added hp, but that is what makes the car faster. And you could build a faster Chevy engine without having to add many high performance parts, as you would with ford. I also know from experience that if you put the right gears in a car, you can tend to put out more hp at higher rpm's. Didn't say created, but more like put out more hp.
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
For the future voters, Im aware that I have plagiarized and did not put the source that I got my argument from. This was not at all my intention, it was obviously a mistake, Again I apologize.

Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
Chevy all the way!