tj5012
TheProphett

Best German Leaders

tj5012

Pro

Me and Ethan
TheProphett

Con

I accept. Shall we begin?
tj5012

Pro

Hitler is the best leader for many reasons. He got Germany riches in war but a downfall. He was the best war wise he won many battles and won many battles and was almost unstoppable. He was not the best moral wise tho. Forget right and wrong and think was he good. He won lots of battles and did nothing wrong.
TheProphett

Con

I believe that Angela Merkel is the best german leader. She is very intuitive and makes very good decisions regarding her country's well being. Also, she first handedly experienced the downfall of a country and economy, East Germany. Considering that, I think she is capable, and ulitmately, the best German leader.
Posted by TheProphett 1 year ago
TheProphett
It was a troll debate and I just wanted to get it out of the way. Embarrassment to the next generation? Haha, let's debate sometime.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
This generation will be scary.
Posted by bballcrook21 1 year ago
bballcrook21
These kids are so incompetent for their age. Makes me lose hope in this generation, and I am even a part of it.
Posted by bsh1 1 year ago
bsh1
Rofl...