TheBritishEmber
ICouldntThinkOfAName

Best Hogwarts House?

ICouldntThinkOfAName has forfeited round #2.
Started: 3/17/2017 Category: Funny
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

TheBritishEmber

Pro

I am going to be for the Hufflepuff house. I think that that is the best house, so if you join me, please state which house you will be rooting for for this first round, then we can move on to the debate.
ICouldntThinkOfAName

Con

I would have to go with ravenclaw. Smart people make history.
TheBritishEmber

Pro

Okay, so for my first argument I would say that Hufflepuff have the best characteristics. They are kind and loyal and unafraid of toil, just as the sorting hat said. What is bravery without a cause in which to use it for? What is knowledge without modesty of when to use it?

Next some people say that the nobodies go to Hufflepuff. What about Cedric Diggory, Newt Scamander, Nymphadora Tonks (who alone could prove that Hufflepuff are not nobodies), Hengist of Woodcroft, the founder of Hogmeade, Bridget Wenlock, a great mathematician who found out the magical properties of the number seven, and many more.

I think Hufflepuff offer have the characteristics of other houses:
Cedric was brave.
Bridget obviously was smart.
Hengist was probably pretty ambitious as he created the community in which a lot of good Harry Potter memories take place.

My last point in this first round is Newt Scamander.
In the movie, I'm sure we were all moved when he was sentenced to death and he the first thought he had was to protect his animals. He was very loyal to his animals and was kind to them even though they almost got him killed.
Posted by SegBeg 1 year ago
SegBeg
Gryffindor all the way!!! No house is better than Gryffindor. I rank them:

Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
SLytherin