kyle9090
Koopin

Best In Ring Pro Wrestler of All Time

Koopin
Started: 1/25/2010 Category: Sports

kyle9090

Pro

Misawa's story-telling was unbelievable to the point whereas it was not teachable; it was just instinct. He knew just out of thought how to process a match-- and make it look real as possible with excellent drama and emotion built in it. When it comes down to psychology, believability, story-telling, drama and a great mind of knowing where to do a move, and knowing when a move doesn't fit the elements of the story-- Misawa was above the rest.
Koopin

Con

Thank you for starting this debate.

It would seem that you simply took a story out of a book and put it into this debate.

You say that Misawa he best Wrestler of All Time. This is wrong. On the list of best the Wrestler of All Time Hulk Hogan is listed as number one. Your resolution has been negated. I thank my opponent again for this debate.

(1). http://listverse.com...
kyle9090

Pro

kyle9090 forfeited this round.
Koopin

Con

My opponent has forfeited.
kyle9090

Pro

Sorry, I was busy and could not type for Round two. However, I am ready to post now, as you can see. So, you said that I got something out of a book? How could that be possible when there is no book on Misawa. I simply have watched him over the years, and observed is work of art in the ring. He simply knew everything in the ring, to the point where you can't teach it, it's just natural instinct. His storytelling was flawless also. Everything he did had a purpose behind it, which is typically missing in wrestling. He was born to wrestle and he was born to be loved because he really knew how to get people to love him. He was innovative and the best in ring performer of all time.

Please watch that match just to get an example of how awesome this guy is if you never have seen him.

Now, on to your point you made. You said that Hogan is the best in ring Pro Wrestler of all time because some list told you that? Okay, Hogan might have made the most money, but doesn't mean he was the best in ring Pro Wrestler. That would be like saying Titanic is the best movie ever because it made the most money, and The Godfather pales in comparison.

Hogan might have made tons of money-- but it does not make him the best wrestler of all time, in the ring. I usually defend Hogan because most people say he was flat out terrible in the ring; however, I do not think that-- I think he was decent when he got to show it off (like in Japan). But with that being said, he is far from a wrestling that is even close to Misawa. Hogan's style was very 101, he did not sell moves that well, he told the same story in the ring almost every time, which got repetitive at times, and, unlike Misawa, he couldn't work with any size or different styled person-- only a very slim percentage could work something watchable with Hogan.

There has been 22 five star matches, according to Dave Meltzer. Hogan's best match ever watch *** 3/4. I know that Meltzer is just a guy and opinions are subjective, but no matter how much opinions tweak, that is a pretty big substantial difference between the two.
Koopin

Con

Thank you for posting your next argument.

Your whole argument is based off of what you yourself think.

In a debate, you can not say that you think something is true, therefore it is.

There are many other wrestlers on that list such as Buddy Rogers, the Rock, Andr´┐Ż the Giant… you had the burden of proof to prove that Misawa was the best.

You failed to do so.

You listed no sources but a youtube video.

You could have proven it if you showed an official list that had Misawa as #1.

It is funny that you claim he is the best, but he has never had a book written about him.

Hulk Hogan has had many books.

Hogan has also won twelve Major Titles.

He was the PWI Wrestler of the Year in 1987, 1991, 1994.

Audience, my opponent has failed to provide any proof. His whole argument is based on his opinion. Please vote Con.

By the way… Avatar beat Titanic in the money making.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
Probably. Or maybe just a friend. It was created half an hour ago and all it did was vote. No BIG Issues either.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Deathblow is most likely kyle9090's puppet.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
TheDeathBlow, how did Kyle9090 win conduct, in your opinion?
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Yes, it just happened.
Posted by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
"By the way… Avatar beat Titanic in the money making."

Really?
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
kyle9090, have you ever been to a debate? In a debate...YOU NEED ROOF! You had the burden of proof. You failed to provide it. I encourage you to read a bit more about how to debate.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
I did not even go on wiki. Check the source.
Posted by kyle9090 7 years ago
kyle9090
Also, I wish I made more topics, because the fact that you got all your stuff off of wiki. What does Hogan winning 12 major titles have anything to do with him being a great in ring worker? Do you even know what a great in ring worker is? I really do not think you know because you are running all this useless information across me, and you think your are getting somewhere. I don't care really who wins this debate because it is already screwed up. You got people voting for you who know nothing about the business, because you have said nothing that convinces me that Hogan was a great worker. I told everything which made Misawa great. You say I need proof... you do not use proof to proof a scripted company. When you compare actors to actors, do you say well this actor is more known so that makes him better, no you don't. That is why this whole debate is flawed. And if someone in the business saw you say Hogan is better than Misawa, you get punched in the face.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Yeah, the funny thing about debates is that you have to use facts in the debate.
Vote Placed by kyle9090 7 years ago
kyle9090
kyle9090KoopinTied
Vote Placed by popculturepooka 7 years ago
popculturepooka
kyle9090KoopinTied
Vote Placed by wjmelements 7 years ago
wjmelements
kyle9090KoopinTied
Vote Placed by TheDeathBlow 7 years ago
TheDeathBlow
kyle9090KoopinTied
Vote Placed by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
kyle9090KoopinTied
Vote Placed by Cherymenthol 7 years ago
Cherymenthol
kyle9090KoopinTied