Best blonde jokes

Started: 8/14/2014 Category: Funny

Hello! I am doing a little fun game that anyone can join! We each switch of saying funny blonde jokes and the person with the funniest jokes wins. (No i do not believe in the saying that blondes are dumb).

here ill start, "Once there was a blonde who was crying when she went to work. Her boss asked her "whats wrong?" And she said "my mother died!" and he said "Aww maybe you should take the day off," but she said "no i want to clear my head," so she stayed at work. a few hours later he went back to check on her and she was hysterically crying, "whats wrong now?" he asked. she responded, "I just talked to my sister, her mother died also!"

I don't really believe blondes are dumb either, those that I know are very intelligent people. I'm doing it because there's no other better debates for me, lol.

A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so it goes on, everywhere she touches makes her scream.
The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"

She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."

"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."

One time a blonde was rowing a boat on her front yawn. Another blonde was driving by, stopped, and yelled "you see blondes like you give us a bad name, now if only I could swim, I would come over there and knock you out.!"

A policeman pulled alongside a speeding car on the highway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting!

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the policeman rolled down his window, turned on his siren and yelled, "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the blonde yelled back, "IT"S A SCARF!"

Two blondes were walking down the road and the first blonde said "Look at that dog with one eye!"

The other blonde covers one of her eyes and goes, "Where?"

A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead were on top of a 5 story building. A genie appeared and told them to run to the edge, jump off, and name anything they want to become. The brunette ran, jumped off, and said butterfly. The redhead ran jumped and said eagle. The blonde ran tripped over the edge and said "ah s**t!"

Once, two blondes were driving to Disney land. There was a sign that said, "Disney land LEFT" so they turned around and went home...

A guy is outside enjoying the view until a blonde comes out of her house and checks her mailbox. She opens it and then she closes it.
A few seconds later, she comes out again and checks it again, gets angry and slams it shut.
Seconds later, she comes out angrier than ever, then the man walks up to her and said "What's wrong?" She answers, my stupid computer keeps saying that i have mail!

A pair of blonde legs start talking to each other. One says, "Between the both of us, we can make ALOT of money!"

(Thanks for participateing! It was fun!)

Why did the blonde tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?

Because she didn't want to wake the sleeping pills.

(Thanks for playing!)
Posted by dekotacat1 1 year ago
as a blonde i found that so funny
Posted by BLAHthedebator 2 years ago
Why did the blonde climb to the roof of the bar?

She heard the drinks were on the house.
Posted by Adam_Godzilla 2 years ago
I thought u didnt believe in blondes being dumb? How do you find such jokes to be funny then?
Posted by hd1997 2 years ago
You bastard
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con's jokes were better