peopleplease
dwill557

Best place to hide out in a zombie apocalypse

peopleplease

Pro

I believe that hiding in walmart wold be the best place to hide but on the other hand getting there and securing the whole building would be somewhat complicated and time consuming then get rid of the all the dead bodies but on the upside to it there is medical stuff food water guns and car supplies if u need to replace car battery's or something really needed. Therefore i believe walmart would be your best option or a small grocery store.
dwill557

Con

I believe the best place to hide in a zombie apocolypse would be bass pro, the top floor. You could put C4 on all of the stairs and blow them sky hight. Disable the elevaters accept for one. The you have all the weapons needed and you can get in and out farelly easy. Then my good friend Jon would have all the "STUFF" we need, LMFAO. This argument is gonna end terrible. LOL. :P
peopleplease

Pro

no **** lmao we is gonna be so fucked or i am anyways
dwill557

Con

LMAO. I cant wait. I'll definatelly be there. Screw those zombies. They don't get any of our s***. LOL. Man im telling you its gonna end bad.
P.S. t the "STUFF" a**h*** JKJKJK LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peopleplease

Pro

peopleplease forfeited this round.
Posted by Heineken 1 year ago
Heineken
WTF was that? Did you guys drink Windex before starting each round?