ISAIAH_ST
Mariotime55

Best rapper ever to live

Started: 10/31/2015 Category: Music

ISAIAH_ST

Pro

Hi everybody I am new to Debate.org and I wanted my first debate to go along in the music category. So for the debate I want to know who you think is the best rapper of al time is. I do believe Tupac Shakur/2pac is the greatest rapper ever to live and the most influential. This is just the acceptance so give me your rapper and why you like him/her and tell me why you like rap cause I just want to know lol.
Mariotime55

Con

Your generalization that Tupac is the greatest rapper alive is just ignorant. There are many good rappers out their that compare to and are better to Tupac. And this is also an arguement of personal taste, I personally think that Biggie Smalls, Drake, Ice Cube, Eazy-E, Nas, 50 Cent, Kanye, Shaggy, and much more are better than Tupac.

Also, I meant no offense when I said that you were ignorant, sorry if you thought that.
ISAIAH_ST

Pro

Thanks for excepting my debate
So lets get started
I do agree that BIG and easy end ice cube are good but you cant bring drake into this. He's nothing special. I guess they would call it mainstream rap. Drakes only rapping for these 3 reasons: money,fame,women. Tupac wanted to be heard. He wanted to leave in impact in hour world witch he did.
Mariotime55

Con

Mariotime55 forfeited this round.
ISAIAH_ST

Pro

ISAIAH_ST forfeited this round.
Mariotime55

Con

Mariotime55 forfeited this round.