Best way to murder somebody without getting caught

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Round 1 Acceptance. Round 2 Propose your method of murdering without getting caught. Please be reasonable such as don't just create a teleporter and send the person to the sun.

on Round 2 I will tell you my opinion on the best way to murder someone.

Push them off the edge of the earth XD No no, I'm just kidding.

Please do not read this if you are triggered by self harm.

Okay, so to begin this lengthy story, you must have the background information. Being the member of the Illuminati, I was assigned a target to dispose of without getting attention to myself. The target is Joe Brown, 22 year old male, slightly overweight, and lives in a secluded lakeshore house with no family. I begin by learning his routine. I learn approximately when he sleeps, eats, leaves for work, comes back, etc. Now lets go to the day of the murder. After shaving my head, putting on gloves, and wearing new shoes, and covering every inch of bare skin, I sneek by his house, waiting for him to come back from work. As he opens his garage door, I run in and pull a gun on him. I slide a pen and throw a crumpled piece of paper to him. I tell him to write "Today might be the day." Being incredibly confused, he does it. I command him to turn around and put these handcuffs on. After doing as commanded, I take out saran wrap and choke him to death. With the handcuffs on, it was easy to do this without much struggle. I place his body back into the vehicle and place a knife in his hands. I then take the knife and cut his wrists several times with it, and after Im done, I place it on his lap. Im careful not to get any blood on me. I turn on the vehicle, place the note on the hood of his car, and close the garage door after starting the vehicle with his keys. After all of this, no DNA can be traced back to me. It simply looks like a suicide considering the "death note", the self harm, and a vehicle running in a garage with a person who died from suffocation and no signs of struggle (like skin underneath fingernails). I took back the handcuffs, saran wrap, and pen and buried it in some random forest several miles away. I didnt have a cell phone on me either, incase you are wondering. That is my story XD Have fun making one.

Because I was in the group I was forced to murder, with out being caught my old friend in crime Martin Croop. The emotional part was hard, but everything about him was easy. I knew that he was 34, male and supper muscular. He lives in a mansion along with his beloved dog Margie, in Honolulu, Hawaii. He goes to bed at 8:00 pm and wakes up at 5:00 am every day, to run by the cliffs of honolulu. If I could just run with him I could push him off of the cliffs and make it look like a accident. I decided to knock on his door and as simple as that I was in. We had a quick drink and I asked him if he still ran, but I already knew the answer it was yes. Then, easier than before, he asked me if I wanted to race him. Of course I said yes, I couldn't miss this easy opportunity. We raced up the hill, me bringing up the rear and as soon as we hit the cliffs, bam!!! I pushed him of about 100 feet. I felt a shiver in my spine I had just murder my old friend. I rushed down there to make sure he was dead, he was. Then it came to me. I had to call the police and make it sounded like he tripped. I did. The police came to me and I explained everything that was my perfect lie. He tripped on a rock. We were racing and he stumbled and now he's dead. They took me in, wrote a report, then let me go. I lay low for the last coupe of months just to be safe, I had done it I thought to myself I'm a complete murderer.

That is my story. Enjoy. :)
Posted by FlatEarthSociety 1 year ago
1v1 me
Posted by KatieMckay 1 year ago
kill them then have someone kill you, chop you up into tiny pieces and send you to Neptune.
Vote Placed by TheJuniorVarsityNovice 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Both teams did a great job, in order for me to decide I will simply judge based on realism and gaps which I find in the plot. To cut to the chase Pro wins. Pro had a more put together case, he specified that he covers his skin and face, he also makes a fairly air tight case for suicide. Most importantly, nothing links pro to the crime whereas con is at the scene of the crime so based on that fact alone it is more likely that pro will get away with it. Pro takes extensive measures to prevents DNA evidence while con's are lackluster in comparison. Again both teams did great, but overall it is more likely that pro doesn't get caught than it is for con. Good job to both