8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Squirrelnuts57

Better to be dead with big cock than alive with tiny one.

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Pro

If you have big cock but are dead it means you don't suffer and wouldn't anyway if you were alive. This is both beneficial relative and absolute in both present, concrete sense and potential.

If you are alive with small penis, you are suffering and will have to suffer more to earn the money to afford sex toys and/or viagra to comepensate for it. Thi sis suffering both in present and potential.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

I realise you were probably talking about human penises, but in death there is no use for a penis. You also stated that this death is one that was not following a life, so this human was probably a dead fetus. A fetus has an incredibly small penis, even a big one would be no more than two centimeters long. Again a dead fetus has no use for it's penis, so I will continue with a reasonal debate.

Rebbutal: There is no reason to have a massive rooster in death.
Sorry but I found it unclear what you meant when you said tiny cock. It was unclarified whether the rooster full grown, or if it is still young. I'm going to continue though as to it being young as long periods of suffering tend to be worse and raising a male chicken is a hastle.
If you own a rooster in life, and also a hen, the rooster can fertilize the hens eggs. It is true that larger roosters have higher fertility, providing more eggs, but you cannot consume, nor sell/profit from them if your dead.

I have no extra time to right a seperate argument so I must conclude this round, good luck to pro in the next round.
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Pro

As we can see Con is so confused that they contradicted and sidetracked their own argument in four different directions. This often happens when debating for the wrong side.

Con begins to attack me for having somehow indicated that the dead person with the big cock is a fetus or was never alive. I never once said this and something that was never alive cant be dead in the first place so that's really dumb to suggest.

Following on from this, the use of the penis is irrelevant to the dead person. The small penis causes the person humiliation and suffering due to its petite appearance.

The entire cockerel reference is absurd. A dead person cannot own anything as all their property gets redistributed either by a will or whatever system the laws of that state provide for such an event. In other words, to suggest that if a farmer died he'd still be the owner of his big cockerel would be to deny all definitions altogether as well as law. Thus it follows that the only relevant definition of 'cock' left to take is that of the penis.

Thank you and goodbye.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Con, people may have dissagreements as to what's big or small. could you explain more?
Note, the rooster, or cockerel argument is there to prove a point, a rooster is useless in death like a penis is useless.

Argument: Penis size can be adjusted, while it can be expensive. Many enlargement pills exist, and some methods are affordable. Also, many women don't care about size, they may laugh a bit but in the end as many scientists have proved, size really doesn't matter, except for looks. good luck to pro, I must conclude here.

http://www.medicaldaily.com...
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA

Pro

The effort of having to earn the money for it while paying off bills at the same time is too much to bear relative to the effortless bliss found in death.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Squirrelnuts57 forfeited this round.
Squirrelnuts57

Con

Apologies for the forfeited round. I could not find time to get on debate this weekend.

Again, most women say that the size of the penis doesn't matter for pleasure in intercourse, but rather his performance. Also, you are working for all kinds of things in your life, and if you are that insecure about how big or small your penis is, I guess it's worth not having cable TV for a couple of months.

To wrap up my arguments, it is better to live with a smaller penis than to be dead with a large one because there is no use for a penis in death, size doesn't matter but rather performance does, enlargements CAN be purchased inexpensively.

Please excuse my unfortunate forfeit and vote Pro!
Posted by 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA 1 year ago
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
I said don't suffer I didn't say never in the past.
Posted by Squirrelnuts57 1 year ago
Squirrelnuts57
You have to be dead to have a big penis in this debate. It was not mentioned that your penis became huge and them poof you died, it was just said you never suffered having a small penis. So to never suffer, you would have to not be alive, and never have been.
Vote Placed by TheJuniorVarsityNovice 1 year ago
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJASquirrelnuts57Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff