LeroyJenkins
Daktoria

Between Nazis and Communists

Daktoria

LeroyJenkins

Pro

I am wondering, whats better, nazis or communists. I like both of their communities. Dictatorship and even welfares. HEIL HITLA/SOVIET RUSSIA
Daktoria

Con

It's a false dichotomy. You haven't proven that either is good in the first place.
LeroyJenkins

Pro

[Content removed by moderator]
Daktoria

Con

Are you saying that's what Nazis and commies do, so you like them?
LeroyJenkins

Pro

to me i think nazis and communists have the right idea theyre just presenting it wrong. if it was up to me id try to combine both together so it can help keep people calm without alot of problems. now if they did that they would have alot less problems with people not liking their propositions but it would still give them a chance to see the plan and how it works........ Plus communists and Nazis have the right idea because communist give a equal welfare to all jobs equalizing the work, and containing the prices of items to make money not seem as much a problem. Dictators keep people in check so we all do not have disputes over current politicians and presidents so we don't go killing others for the other side. Although, we could still have a checks and balance system to keep the dictators powers limited. NAZINUISM.(Nazi+Communism)

[Content edited by moderator]
Daktoria

Con

Considering that they killed tens of millions, I'm not sure they're all that they're cracked up to be. Both ideologies revolved around heavy and military industry. Neither had much if any culture, customs, tradition, or otherwise enjoyable civilian life going for them. Yes, they kept people in line. That was pretty much it.

Personally, I like living in a society where I can enjoy the company of my friends doing the things we want without a dictator watching over us all the time. Yes, some people need that sort of presence in order to behave respectfully. That's why we have the police.

Also, everyone doesn't deserve equal wages. The fact is different people do different amounts and styles of work, and different people appreciate that work differently. That's why we have a market. It allows people to pay what they believe is worthwhile for a product.
Vote Placed by morgan2252 4 years ago
morgan2252
LeroyJenkinsDaktoriaTied
Reasons for voting decision: It was very difficult to tell who had the better arguments, due to the small amount of time actually debating. Much of pro's content was removed, so I'm assuming that there were many unnecessary things in his arguments. Thus, I award conduct to con. Spelling and grammar to con because pro fails to capitalize many of his words, such as "i" and the beginnings of his sentences to name a few. Neither side uses sources.