MolecularBird06
Jdshuffle

Bf 4 better than Cod Ghots

Started: 2/13/2014 Category: Games

MolecularBird06

Pro

First round is confirmation. The real debate starts second round. Look forward to your arguments
Jdshuffle

Con

Hey! I am happy to debate :) Happy to be debating!

*Round 1* *ding ding ding*
MolecularBird06

Pro

Battlefield 4 is the better game for numerous reasons. The first one of these is that it is innovating while Call of Duty is constantly trying to catch up. We can see this from the vaulting mechanics in Ghosts. This was already in Battlefield 3. Also Call of Duty is the same game with slight variations. For example MW2 and MW3 had the same overpowered guns. Also Call of Duty's kill streaks are not balanced. When a person goes on a kill streak, they can use the kill streak to propel themselves to higher level kill streaks. Also battlefield 4 is the superior game when it comes to maps, with the bigger maps that have more destructible cover. Also the battlefield community is better and not filled with arguing 4 year olds.
Jdshuffle

Con

CoD is just CoD and will always just be CoD. I see what your getting at but, Why BF4?

Why?

BF4 is like a real life simulator where as cod is more Get guns killl!
MolecularBird06

Pro

MolecularBird06 forfeited this round.
Jdshuffle

Con

Since the opponent has forfeited that round, I believe that I should win by default. Anyways,

CoD is a different play style game to BF4, they are both FPS and both based in war.

CoD is more boom boom shoot shoot game where as BF4 is more, the realistic type of shooter.

Thank You :)
MolecularBird06

Pro

My opponent didn't refute any of my arguments, vote pro.
Jdshuffle

Con

You forfeited the other round...

No arguments for me to bring.

Vote Con.
Posted by druminboy918 3 years ago
druminboy918
The guy that is going with CoD has nothing to say because he knows that BF is way better...