brownbear04
Benzyl

Bf1 elites should more be avalable

Benzyl has forfeited round #5.
Started: 5/18/2017 Category: Games

brownbear04

Pro

Yes because you need 1 elite to swing the battle against a opponent
Benzyl

Con

Let's start by going over the uses of each class
Tank hunter: destroying tanks
Flametrooper: close ranged enclosed space fighting
Sentry: putting down a lot of rounds in one area to stop enemies

See scenarios with more of each class:
More tank hunters: tanks become virtually useless, as they can get sniped in four hits and more tank hunters will only mean more sniped tanks
More sentries/Flametroopers: taking objectives would be impossible, game would be broken

Elites are OP, too many is chaos
brownbear04

Pro

That is a lie more events like spawn at the same time like trench raider and flame trooper something to balance it out not give all lot to one side. Plus with the Russian update we could experience tank hunter sentry and Russian elite
Benzyl

Con

First of all, the game is already balanced when it comes to elite classes. On each map, one side gets an elite class and the other class gets another. For example: Sentry at B in Sinai and Flametrooper at E. On Argonne the elite is in the middle: balanced and fair. On Fao the kit is at the castle, which is equally far from either side and once again fair. There are more examples but I will save it because you don't want to hear about elite spawn locations and I'm running out of chars.
Vote Con
brownbear04

Pro

Benzyl

Con

Extend
Pro used same argument twice.
Overall, there would be more harm done than good with a higher elite spawn rate. Elites would be dominating and infantry would be inferior to any more than the current two elite soldiers per game. More elites would also make other parts of ye game less powerful: even other elites. Think about it, if more elites are running around, elites become weaker than they already are because they are against the same powerful weapons. More elites < less elite
Vote Con
brownbear04

Pro

You could say that or think about the pros are elites means fast paced action following random spawns then It can spawn randomly on a person. Yes too much elites could lead to disaster but think of it my way
Benzyl

Con

I see what you're saying how elites would be fun for the people using them, but too many would be "chaos" as you even said. Increasing the spawn rates for them would create "chaos". Dropping unwanted elites on snipers and players who don't want to be elites wouldn't be too fun either. I see what you're saying, but it wouldn't be practical in the game.
brownbear04

Pro

Yes, you are right about that but think about how if it came across snipers trying to take out players. What if they give a chance to select the type of elite. let's say If a sniper is low on ammunition and tanks have spotted him He gets all the elites and he can pick one And the obvious answer is the tank hunter to tank out thus tanks (see what I did There) anyway I thought of your choice and though about mine as well and I though both will work well together