Bible Errors Made Clear

Bible Errors Clear to See

Just to make this clear. I think that THE BIBLE IS COMPLETELY FILLED ERROR. However, I want to challenge myself to take this debate for the fun of debating. So to those of you who vote on this, do not vote only on which side you agree with but rather who made better points.

Let us begin.

The Bible does not possess error due to its essence itself. It is a book of faith and not a book of history. It is not a entirely a book of do's and don't's but rather it is a book of salvation. We humans were not the primary authors but were inspired by God. God cannot make any error because he is perfect.

The point I am making is if the bible was really the TRUE words from God there would not be errors, contradictions, or misspelling of words. If anyone take a real close look at what the scriptures are truly saying, you will see that truly the bible worships, and glorifies Satan more than the god of the bible. Which is really NOT the TRUE GOD.

What part of the Bible makes you think that it glorifies Satan? The Bible is true and you cannot name me one piece of evidence that will prove me wrong. The Bible is used to glorify God and all of his glory. Why would god write a book and not make it prefect?

Truthsetfree forfeited this round.

Debate_King1475 forfeited this round.
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
Job 1:12

And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Job 2:6
And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

The TRUE and LIVING GOD (ONE) not (THREE IN ONE) will never go back on his word. GOD has never went back on his word for my life. I am talking about the real GOD and NOT the god of the bible
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
To Show God of the bible DOES LIE here are some scriptures for you:
Genesis 3:14 - And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shall thou go, and dust shall thou eat all the days of thy life:

Job 1:7
And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

God of the bible says you shall be upon your belly and eat DUST. (Which is MAN)
BUT SATAN SAYS NOT SO god of the bible I will WALK

god of the bible says he shall be upon his belly all the days of his life. REALLY> THE BIBLE IS FULL OF LIES
Posted by Domr 2 years ago

If you are familiar with the Christian Bible, could you please let me know where it states God is omnipotent, or omnibenevloent?

Because the bible actually states God is incapable of lying, thus disproving his omnipotence.

the Tri-Omni God is only commonly associated with the Christian God because Christians are aware his Power is beyond our comprehension, this does not mean it is infinite however.

I do understand many people still have doubts, but questioning God in the form of a paradox is not necessarily the best reasoning to NOT believe.
Posted by Feroste 2 years ago
I don't need to look at the bible to not believe in a god.

1) God exists.
2) God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent.
3) An omnibenevolent being would want to prevent all evils.
4) An omniscient being knows every way in which evils can come into existence, and knows every way in which those evils could be prevented.
5) An omnipotent being has the power to prevent that evil from coming into existence.
6) A being who knows every way in which an evil can come into existence, who is able to prevent that evil from coming into existence, and who wants to do so, would prevent the existence of that evil.
7) If there exists an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent God, then no evil exists.
8) Evil exists (logical contradiction).

This can be solved by getting rid of 1 of gods powers; omnipotence (he cannot stop the evil), omniscience (he does not know of all the evil), or omnibenevolence (he is not loving enough to get rid of it)

1) God can do anything.
2) God can make an unliftable mountain (because of fact 1).
3) God can lift anything (because of fact 1 makes fact 2 false and therefore fact 1 also false)
4) God cannot lift the mountain. (makes fact 2 true and fact 3 false therefore fact 1 false)

This is a paradox involving gods omnipotence (infinite power) and can only be solved by god not being absolutely omnipotent.

1) Humans have free will
2) god is omniscient (knows everything including the future)
3) The future is written in stone (because of fact 2)
5) Humans do not have free will (because of fact 3 and directly contradicting fact 1)

This is more a religion by religion argument but christianity tries to argue both so I thought I'd bring it up.
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
If there were no laws and everyone had what they needed just happy all the time. Relationships happy, family happy people around you happy. WHERE oh WHERE is the evil?
My point exactly, there wouldn't be none. No TV< No influences but love towards one another shown on tv, played on the radio stations. People all around the world is happy and getting along. Remember we CONTROL this earth. President is telling everyone to stay happy. Well if everyone is happy there wouldn't be evil.

It can be done, we just have to break this system that has been given to us from the bible taught by evil doers.
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
Don't you realize if each one of us purposed in our hearts to treat each other fair, there wouldn't be evil present? EVIL as we call it comes from man. God knew from the beginning, however I believe God knew man's evilness would bring people like me closer to him to save me from these wicked doers. I too have the power to create evil but I chose not too. God doesn't call us evil, I'm sure God looks upon us as ignorant children not seeking the spiritual being inside us all. That is the reason so many folks walk around with material happiness yet there's a emptiness that they feel on the inside. That's God wanting to get their attention and trust me because we are all his Creation. He will get evil people attention. Don't worry about that you see it just keep seeking, get to know yourself spiritually.
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
God created us as gods like God therefore, it was in us to have free will to do whatever we want. Man came up with an evil system to place everyone in to make it seem as if the Creator or satan causes this "evil" Since we were born gods we make up the rules on earth. SYSTEM is in place.
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
Ye are the light of the world. No Jesus is the light of the world. who is the light of the bible? Lucifer
You cannot mix scripture to make it seem as if Malachi is talking about Jesus.. Don't take nothing out of context.
Sun of righteousness, Sun of God. Not only does the bible call Jesus the sun but also states that God is the sun.
Posted by Neoman 2 years ago
Actually lemme ask you guys something: God has plans for each and every one of us right? yet he knows everything. If he knows everything he cannot be making plans. because he would know if his plan will work or not. Assuming that his plan of creating us works, lets take a close look on us: we are a specie that kills, rapes each other (sometimes in that order) with or sometimes without a reason. Why did he create us, already knowing all of these would happen?
Now the "free will" bubble pops up in your mind. This is basically saying: god gave us free will and he wanted to observe what would happen. That would make the god a "curious" being. still, curiousity means not knowing, yet god cant be not knowing something.
Conclusion: He is the one responsible for all murders/rapes/public urinating etc.
Thnx for reading, peace!
Posted by Truthsetfree 2 years ago
As for the bible scripture of John 8:12:
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

We have to walk in darkness to know God according to the bible because that is where he dwells secretly. IN DARKNESS

Psalm 18:11King James Version (KJV)
11 He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies

"I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden wealth of secret places, So that you may know that it is I, The LORD, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name. 4

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

So Jesus came to defeat his dark father. Darkness and light do mix according to the bible.
The bible teaches satan will be cast into the pit. FOR WHAT? HE is only doing what the god of the bible created him to do.
Vote Placed by Jzyehoshua 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Burden of proof was on pro to provide convincing arguments to support their case, they failed in that regard.